The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Old horror movies such as? Dracula... or The Blob? :p Which superhero do you think he prefers? Batman, Superman or Spiderman?

the blob!!! i never saw it, but i LOVE the song :D i dont think that he's the dracula type. hmm...maybe he hates superheroes cause he thinks that theyre overrated.

SidLer said:
Thanks for the link alias. :) I think David lived at the dorm. Do you think he was a dork in college or a normal kid? Who do you think his dorm mates are? I think they're a bunch of science nerds, and he's the "cool" science nerd who talks too much. He's also the brain. :)

You're welcome SidLer!!!

I saw The Blob when I was 10 I think. That pink jelly-like thing is not very pretty. :p I don't know the song though. Who's it by?

You think David didn't hero-worship superheroes when he was a little boy? My brothers do and so do the guys I know hehe. My brother liked (still does, actually) Spiderman. He's so gonna kill me if he reads this. :p I think David liked Superman when he was younger. But as he grows older he started to wonder why the heck a grown man would want to wear a pair of tights and red underwear on the outside; so he stopped marveling over Superman. :p

i think that david maybe liked them when he was little, like till age 8 or something, but now whenever it comes up he can go on for an hour about how stupid they are :p

I wonder if David teases Archie about Star Trek? I bet he does. :p Is there anything Archie can tease him back with?

i bet archie teases him about his lack of social skills and social life!

I had a Hodges moment yesterday. It's like in Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang with Hodges, Sara, and Grissom. I'm growing out a beard sorta. My friend was like "are you going out a beard" and I was like "not really." She's like "I'm partial to beards."

hehe thats funny! i finally got my sound thing fixed and i saw spark of life today. he had a very small part, trying to annoy catherine, but it was great to see him!

Glad the both of you got your Hodges moments! alias, a beard huh? Cool. :) My brother tried growing a goatee once and I told him I'm gonna braid it when he goes to sleep. He shaved it off a few days later. :lol: I hope you don't have a sister like me! pabzi, YAY for your fixed speakers! You gotta see Dog Eat Dog again one of these days! It's Hodges heavy. :D

i love dog eat dog!!! that and 4x4 i saw 3 times each :) i have to catch up on some other eps before i see it again. my brother grows all sorts of weird shaped beards here and there. depends on his mood.
i dont think that david is the type who ever grew a beard. maybe he didnt shave for a day and was scruffy, but i dont think he ever had a beard :p

Noooo! David should NEVER grow a beard! :eek: I'm sure the second he thinks of growing one you'll show up at his doorstep armed with a razor and a can of shaving cream pabzi. :)

I think he'll look sexy scruffy and with a slight stubble though. ;)

i agree. i will go buy shaving cream for him today.
scruffy is sexy :) but just a little scruffy.

I just saw the new promo (thanks pabzi) and i saw hodges ... hehe i was really excited to see him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back