The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

he probably went to one of those :) do you think that he lived at the dorms or had an appartment? i think that maybe he started out in the dorms but his roommates couldnt stand him :)

Thanks for the link alias. :) I think David lived at the dorm. Do you think he was a dork in college or a normal kid? Who do you think his dorm mates are? I think they're a bunch of science nerds, and he's the "cool" science nerd who talks too much. He's also the brain. :)

im not sure about that. usually i agree with you on these things but this time i dont. i think that he was the quiet nerd in the corner. when he would speak he would be pissed off. everyone would go to bars or parties and unless they'd drag him he'd stay in. but the brain, definately!

We have different opinions then. We don't have to agree on eveything the other says. :) Has David always been outspoken?.. or like you suggest, quiet when he was younger and more verbal as he grows older? I think he's always been outspoken. :)

i dont consider him outspoken exactly. i think that he is quiet till he has something to say. when he has something to say, no one will prevent him from saying it. i think that hes been like this for a long time :)

Oh, I consider him to be someone who speaks his mind. He speaks when he's not spoken to and talks when when he shouldn't. He doesn't conform to anything. When he's in class he'll sit anywhere he pleases (first row one day, at the back row the next) and doesn't succumb to any peer pressure. He listens to himself and only himself and abides to his own rules. He's not a rebel, just someone who's comfortable in his own skin and is not afriad to do things. He doesn't give a rats ass what people think and have to say about him. :)

i think that it is more or less corect. he does what he wants, like a cat :p and he speaks when not spoken to for sure and listens only to himself, and no peer pressure, but i think that he has insecurities and is self conscious of some things. a famous quote "a cat could very well be mans best freind, but would never stoop to admit it" thats our david :p

I think everyone has his/her own insecurities. Even those who are comfortable in their own skin. Some are more insecure than others, others are more confident than the rest. :) Do you think David is insecure about the way he looks? - his hair specifically. The sharpie marker. Are cats proud animals? :p

cats are proud. very much so. they also like to be alone. but they are very loyal and if you are nice to them, they are nice to you.
i think, as ive said that the sharpie incident was because he was bored. i think that he is happy with how he looks (32 inch waist since college :p )

I think I'm an exception to the rule. I'm nice to cats, I don't pull out their fur accidentally, I don't step step on their tails, yet they hate me. I think cats have this 'Hate Sabrina' thing going on. :p

I wonder what other things he'll do when he's bored? :p Do you think he has a small waist because he works-out, or becuase he has a high metabolism? I think he runs and have a high met-rate.

i think that he has high metabolism, but does some excersize. i can imagine him going to the gym a few times a week or any of that, but i think he does something. what else will he do when bored...dunno.
cats dont hate you. cats dont hate anyone who doesnt hate them.

I think when he's bored he'll annoy Greg - but that's before Greg became a CSI. Now, maybe he annoys Bobby or Jaqui. Bobby will go crazy and Jaqui will shoot him a death glare. She's a really scary woman. :eek: :lol:

i think that bobby is too laid back to go crazy :) its jaqui who'll go crazy. i could see him annoying archie too. but then archie would try to bore him to death with star treck :p

Hehe. Star Trek. Dorks are co sute. :) Do you think David obsesses over anything? Like a tv show maybe? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back