The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

he is a big brother type, BUT he also looks like the type who has no patience for anything (like my bro, hes like a big bro but hes 2 years younger than me. hes supportive, but has no patience for me or anyone else. but, deep inside, i know that he really cares).
im not sure about if someone suffered a prank...but im thinking about how he fought for the package in grave danger...big things. real things...hes willing to fight for them.
dukes of hazzard i guess was cause it was a slow night.

He has the patience of a two-year old. It's not that he has a short attention span, but the slightest thing would tick him off. Like what you've said about your brother, he cares deeply, but has no tolerance for anything. If David were my big brother he would've shipped me off to Tahiti a long time ago. Luckily, he's not. If he has a sister, he would tolerate her as she is family, but will not hesitate to put her in her place if she went out of line. Call it tough love.

he would snap at his sister for sure, but would never hurt her on purpose, and if she needed help he would run to help her, but he would of course deny that he cares. (just like my bro. i call him hodges sometimes. he hates it)

Oh no, he would never hurt the people he cares about. I think I Love You are the 3 words he hardly ever says. He doesn't share his feelings. He's not the emotional type. I know this sounds terrible, but I'd like to see him cry one day. IMO most of the gang think he's Hodges, the trace tech; not David, the person. When tears begin to roll down his cheeks they'll see he's human after all.

OMG. CORRECT. i agree (i almost always agree with almost everything that you say here).
im not sure that he has ever said i love you- even though he feels it. i dont think at all that they see him as david the person. i also believe that if he cries they will see who he is. i also want to see him hugging someone. that would be sweet.
i wish that they would see who he really is.

i also don't he is a very emotional person. but every time he tries to show that he cares about something, it comes off awkward and his co-workers just look at him like he is crazy. this maybe wrong ... let me know if this.

i think that it is true. he never really has had a chance on the show to show that he cared, but i think that if he had such a chance, they wouldnt respect him.

His parcel-grabbing stunt in Grave Danger is an example where he showed he cares. He was concerned for Nick, just like the others, but instead of getting teary-eyed and emotional he does what he does best. He wrestles for the package from that idiot before he compromises the evidence. See, with David, he shows concern for people through his work. He won't hug someone when he's down or offer a listening ear when someone's in need. It'll be too awkward for him. It's not in his nature to show concern. So, instead of showing it, he does it.

exactly. he puts everything he has into his work, and when he needs to he uses that ability to show his caring. he also cares much more than he shows but doesnt know how to express it.my opinion.

I think he doesn't know how to express his feelings either. He's holding it back. It might have something to do with his past or even his childhood. If we only know what that is...

So far I've only guessed that David suffered from an abusive childhood and/or his time in LA wasn't a pleasant one. Hey TPTB, if you're reading this, PLEASE give David a past!!!

same here!! i think that it is both. :(
theyd better do something. maybe someone from his past coming to vegas? maybe a family member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back