The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of Hodges!!!

i will get there and i will stop him. i promise.
there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you. all or most of us feel the same way :)

yes but it has only been today ive noticed it

i used to hate him!!
you know when the lab blew up in season 3 i was sure it was his fault!!
from then on i hated him until today!!!

how could anyone hate him??? hes such a cutie. i loved him from the 1st time is saw him. i saw play with fire nuch later, 4x4 was my 1st ep, so i allready loved him then and knew that he didnt do it. i was pissed at cath and warrick for blaming him

hodges_alias_47 said:
first i was annoyed by hodges; but later i just realized how adorable he was.
He is adorably annoying. ;) I hope he'll remain snarky forever, because I need my weekly snark fix. :p

SidLer said:
hodges_alias_47 said:
first i was annoyed by hodges; but later i just realized how adorable he was.
He is adorably annoying. ;) I hope he'll remain snarky forever, because I need my weekly snark fix. :p

thats awesome ... adorably annoying

adorably annoying :D
snark fix :D
tomorrow i get my com back. my brother is coming over, and i am forcing him to watch an ep with me. which has more hodges? 4x4 or room service? room service actually has an israeli guest star. back on topic, which ep has the most hodges? maybe dog eat dog. i have seen dog eat dog and 4x4 3 times each. about time i see room service again :)

Which has the most Hodges scenes? I didn't count, or I don't remember. Heck, just watch them all again! Like I say, 4th time's a charm. ;) Have fun with your brother!

my speakers went bye bye and i forgot to pick up my extra pair at my friend's house, so no csi tonight. i think that my brother will be happy that i am not forcing him to watch though :p
i have seen dog eat dog and 4x4 3 times each, so next time is the 4th :)

You have to force your brother to watch CSI? I don't have to be forced, I'd volunteer! :D The show grows on you I guess. I didn't immediately like it when I first saw it, but soon I was hooked. Same goes with Hodges. I didn't pay any attention to him at the beginning. It took me lots of Hodges fanfics and a crazy fan for me to appreciate him. :)

She's a figment of my imagination. :lol: Actually, I'm a figment of her imagination. :p Ok, nvm. :p

What would you categorize Hodges as? Cute, Handsome, Dorky or Adorable? I'd categorize him as everything. Cutesome and Dorkable. :)

agreed. all of the above.
supposedly it is you who is a figment of her imagination. or so it has been said :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back