The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

pabzi, I'm her figment. She's my imagination. :p

His eyes have got to hurt after sleeping on the microscope like that! Have you ever looked into a pair of binoculars and your vision goes blur right after? That happens to me all the time. Imagine next time some cheeky guy puts tar on the microscope lenses and David falls asleep again. :eek:

tar? why would someone put tar on it? who? some evil guy from dayshift?

true. when it gets hard, i always think of him. the things he says, his expressions...

Ecklie is mean enough to do something like that, but he's too busy sitting at his desk shaking his leg. So he's out. Hmm, maybe someone from the day shift? Even if that were to happen to David, I doubt he'll make a big fuss out of it. He'll snark and hiss for sure, but he'll move on because he's a big boy. And big boys don't cry. ;)

i think that he would blame everyone, then go clean the tar, get back to work, be annoyed for one day, then forget about it.

i think that he would, just to irritate whoever put it therte, if he knew who the person was

He'd smell the tar? Yeah, I can picture him scrutinizing the tar under a microscope and then tell everyone about it. I doubt he'll plot revenge though. I don't think he's the avenging type. Even if he decides to get back on the culprit he'll do something comical like put superglue on the person's chair. But you know, I can really see him just shaking his head sadly and wonder why anyone would want to pull such a horrible prank on him. He'll definitely be hurt. And the others would be laughing at him. It's so sad...

i agree with every word exept the superglue. i dont think that he would do that.
i also dont think that he would confront the person.

What do you think is the most drastic thing he'll do? A thought suddenly came to my mind that David might be the big-brother type. Especially after seeing him teach Greg how to play the Dukes of Hazzard board game. I don't think he'd be one who'd watch his close colleagues suffer a prank and do nothing about it. I think he'll confront the person and give him a piece of his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back