The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

he is so weird that it makes him so funny and in effect he fits CSI like no other lab tech ;) :lol: i know that every time he is on a scene, he will say something that'll crack me up!

what makes me smile the most about him are the expressions that he has. the faces that he makes when he talks, and the way he talks alltoigether.

so true pabzi. what's the actor's name?? wallace langham?? did i spell it right?

That's correct Adzix. The actor playing Hodges is Wallace Langham. :) Have you seen Daddy Day Care? The character he plays acts just like Hodges! Funny stuff!

pabzi said:
warrick came in to get his trace and asked hodges what he was doing. hodges said something along the lines of "if you knew what went on in these pipes, you'd be under here too.
:lol: I have to watch that episode again!

Hodges is known as The Nose, Snark Man, The Man With The Million Faces and Mr. Smarty-Pants :p Which name do you think suits him the best?

who called him the names other than the nose??? dont remember those. in s4 nick called him kiss ass. i wasnt very happy.
snark man, mr smarty pants. they fit him perfectly.
also, sidler once said that he would like to have a staring contest with my cat. my cat has a very long name, and one of his middle names is smarty pants. so theyd be perfect as friends :D (btw, my cat is harry for short :p )

I call him by those names. Why? Because. :D

In which episode did Nick call him kiss ass? Why weren't you happy when Nick called him that? Hmm, don't you think he's a bit of a kiss ass towards Ecklie especially? ;)

I wonder if he has a middle name? Maybe its Ulric. David Ulric Hodges. If you abbreviate it it'll be DUH. A word he uses everyday I'm sure. :p

Postman: So... you're David?
David: Well, duh!!

hehehe. ulric? is there such a name? he is a kissass sometimes, but hes been so much better lately.
im sure that he says duh alot. he has a problem with human stupidity (i do too but i dont say duh)
nick called him kiss ass toward the end of s4. dont remember when. sara asked nick whos working trace nick said "hodges, that kissass"
i found it sad.

I've heard of that name. And since I like it I made that David's middle name. I hope he doesn't mind. :lol:

Although it happened, I find it hard to believe that Nick called him a kiss ass. That's very OOC of him. He's an all-round nice person, so for him to label someone like that is very... unNick. It's like I can't imagine Ecklie smiling sincerely ever. Unless of course he's delirious with fever and his facial muscles are screwed. :rolleyes:

You know what's very unHodges? Hodges with a moustache. :eek: Imagine if he decides to grow one next season. :eek: I'll be the first one there with a razor and a can of shaving cream.

id get there before you. hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MOUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you'll get there before he has the chance to grow a moustache pabzi. ;) It is freaky isn't it? I don't want him to look like there's a dead caterpillar sitting on his lip. :eek: Anyway how will he be able to smell cyanide properly when his moustache is in the way? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back