The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

leftys!!! cool :)
i heat that there is osmething speicial about us leftyd. dont remember ewxactly what though.

My friend told me once that leftys are smarter. ;) But she's also a lefty. :p Ok, so you're a lefty, hodges_alias_47 is a lefty, snark man is a lefty. Am I the only righty here? :p

He doesn't like Travis pabzi? Who DOESN'T like Travis?! :p

sorry sidler, i dont think that travis is his type. :p
i heard that leftys are more creative cause they use a different side of their brain or something like that. they are also rather weird, from my experience. (me, my dad, hodges...)
its great that he is a lefty. there is something special about them (and im not saying that because i am one, those who know me know that i dont usually say good things about myself). its being different than everyone else. thats perfect for hodges :)

I think leftys are special. There's something unique about them. :) I'm saying that because I know they are. I mean come on, David's a lefty! He's definitely special! And so are you guys. :D Some popular lefty celebrities include Oprah, Julia Roberts and Bruce Willis. I'm jealous already. :p I don't think I've ever seen David write anything on the show. So from now on I'm gonna pay close attention to his left hand. ;)

i know that on dog eat dog he labled all the containers, but i did not see him writing.
but he is a lefty. i believe it :) bruce willis :) cool.
do you think that hodges'mom wanted him to be a righty when he was little? there are some parents who when they see that their child is a lefty, they try to teach them to use the right hand (personally, i hate the idea and think that it is abuse). some people think that lefty's 'are not ok'.
really bothers me.

i'm liking this love for leftys. since we are a minority.

pabzi - in regards to your quote "some people think that lefty's 'are not ok'.", the word for "left" in Latin is "sinister."

seriuosly?????? didnt know that! we are a minority. i know very few. me, my dad, you and hodges. all my friends here are rightys.
my best friend would have been a lefty if it werent for her father.
whats so evil about being a lefty. i dont get it.
i can just imagine. 6 year old david INSISTING to write with his left hand and fighting with his parents about it.
im proud to be in this minority. its better than any other, i think :)

I'm proud to be a righty, because I think I'm a minority here. ;) I'm known as "The One Who Writes With Her Right Hand." :p

Do you think Hodges has a great relationship with his parents? I think he's a filial son and a loving brother - if he has siblings that is.

whats filial?
i thinkt hat he does or does not. he has been through something hard that may or may not have to do with his family. i do believe that he has an older sister who protected him who he is still close with?
im happy that you are proud to be a lefty!!

Filial is obedient. :) If he does have an older sister, how many years apart do you think they are? I think they're probably 5 years apart. If he has a younger sister, he's 3-4 years older than her.

i think so too. he probably teased her when they were little and probably still teases her till this day.
im not sure how obediant he was. again. it depends what he went through

Let's talk about The Nose. Why does he have such a gift? Is that his sixth sense besides his sense of smell? Did he inhale some powerful chemical fumes when he was younger that caused him to have a heightened sense of smell? Or is his nose just a nose? And why does he hate hotdogs so much? What exactly do hotdogs smell of? And what are they made of? Okay, don't answer the last one. I'd rather not know. :p Discuss.

the nose!! it may be a gift that he was born with. how did he find out that he can smell cyanide anyway? or it could be that he inhaled something, or was poisend by cyanide and got to the hospital on time. (is that possible?)
hotdogs. no one wants to know what they are made of. i never asked. i am a vegetarian. but i do know that there is alot of stuff in them that no one wants to know about.
hot dogs smell gross :p
maybe he had a trauma with hot dogs when he was a kid. my friend had a SEVERE trauma with carrots, and she cant look at them

I think its the referance to the ep "Iced" -- in which hodges nose has a genetic disposition to sniff out cyanide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back