The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of Hodges!!!

:lol: Hodges is fun,we just started season 6 and I like that part where hodges sleeps behind the micoscope when warrick en nick comes in :lol: he was so cute :lol:

:giggle: hodges falling asleep next to a microscope... :giggle:

it's not just the dialogue in "Play with Fire" that affected me. it was hodges's facial expression. when cath and warrick were accusing him, he was trying to act as if he was offended. but when they left, you could see the hurt amd disappointed look on his face. it made me go "aww... hodges..." wally really is a great actor. :lol:

his character definitely changed. in the beginning he was a really paranoid, narcissistic, and plain weird kiss-up. he would always twitch when he's talking... i didn't really notice him back then. but it was Grave Danger that made me fall in love with him. although he tries to act like he doesn't care, his concern for nick really shone throuh in that epi. and now that i watch the re-runs, all of his annoying actics seem adorable in my eyes. ^^

hodges power!

Elanor.

i totally agree with you. the first time i saw him was in the s5 ep 4x4. i loved him even then. then i started seeing eps ras and i realized how much he changed.he's still crazy as ever, but in s3 and 4, he was much more 'prove-himself-by-being-kiss-ass' than he is now. he still tries very hard to show that he doesnt care, but those of us who want to see through it can.
it makes me sad that most (or all) of the characters dont really see through him and understand how sweet and sensitive he is.
tell me if i was right above when i wrote what i think that they think of him.

i have something to say: i just saw dod eats dod. *still is crying from laughing so hard*. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was howling! :) i hope my neighbors didnt hear. that was hodges at his best. it was also a hilarious ep, but hodges... WOW!!!!!!!
he was hysterically funny, got looks of amusement (and maybe even a bit of respect?) from grissom, catherine. sara and nick.
the hot dogs, the hamsters... i loved when catherine laughed at his nose clip. my friend told me that dos eats dog has hodges with a nose clip, but she didnt tell me how funny it was :) *plots to kill her for not giving me laughter warning* :lol: :lol: :lol:
it seems, that just maybe, they are accepting him a little bit. is that true?

:) I thought that was great. I know exactly how he feels, the smell of real hot dogs make me a little ill too. It was funny to see someone wear a nose clip. .. ouch!

i dont like hodtdogs because... well, who KNOWS what's inside hot dogs? :shudders:

yeah, i agree that ppl are starting to open up to him more. he is truly beginning to prove himself... although he's already done that to his fans, namely us ^^

Elanor.

what other eps in s6 have classic hodges moments? im only up to 11 (ill see it tonight probably)
when is the grey hair scene? and why was he coloring his hair?

i'm not caught up on all the season 6 episodes... all i know is that grissom sees hodges and says "vanity, thy name is hodges." ^^

Elanor.

i dont think that hodges is vain. maybe just bored.
that grissom quote is funny though :)

speaking of vain from my last post 2 days ago, i saw kiss kiss bye bye last night. why exactly was he coloring his hair? the scene was so much better than i thought. the expressions of the 3 of them, the way hodges drifted into his thoughts when they asked for the results on the ring. LMAO

sorry for being away for so long ^^ life would be so much easier without school...

hm... perhaps our dear hodges has a bad habit? he probably felt sensitive about his gray hair... maybe he wanted to preserve his good looks :D maybe he didn't have time to dye his hair and thought a sharpie would sharpen him up before sara drops by? who knows. the man is quirky. i love him.

Elanor.

i love him too!!!!!!!! i saw killer last night. he used to carry a rabbits foot :lol: :lol: i usually laugh my ass off where hodgefs is concerned :) (is that the way to say it? my english is off, i just woke up)
any one have any idea what his big secret is? im dying to know.
i posted a pg-13 fic at the david hodges community. my first fic ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back