The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

*creeps in with sheepish grin* Umm.. .looks as good a place as any to confess that the reason I joined this forum was because it had other Hodges fans. I was beginning to the world was bleak, nobody seemed to like the poor guy!

Gees, some people are too stuffy, I think his character rocks, I even like him primping all the time in the mirror. :)

gosh, iddnt know this thread existed, but i want to join hodges loving anonymous

*raises hand* hi, my name is CSI_Grissom, and i love hodges, thank you :lol:

this guy rocks, i ddint like him at first, but i cant help but love this guy and i cant even put down in words how much this guy(wow, i say "guy" a lot :lol: ) has changed the show in my opinion, he is the comedic relief and i love seeing him every ep

and although i mind this weird, to me anyways, i do find him rather hot in the billy petersen sense

and of course Happy Birthday to Wallace, you bring a smile to my face everytime i think of you

^^just in case he comes to read this... :lol: i am such a loser! :lol:

Yeah, exactly! The comic relief! That's why we need him! I found a group of people a couple of weeks ago whe were getting together a petition to have him removed from the show becuase he was a kiss ass. Funny I thought all of the characters puckered up occasionally.( don't all humans?) If they boot him from the show, I'll be furious! I think he is funny, and kind of attractive. ( I think it is becuase he looks like he has a great big secret. Probably just thinks the directors shoes are ugly or something, but it looks like it's a sexy secret. )

he cant leave and wont. he is definately comic relief. hes weird and sweet and sarcastic and cute, and thats what i like in a person. i think that he does have a big secret. i wish that we will find out what it is. i read somewhere that he is divoriced. anyway, i think that under his mask of sarcasm, cynicism and snarkiness there lies a sensitive person with low self esteem.
i love him

Team_Hodges said:
Yay i voted for Hodges! :D

I thought this was funny when i did this, it probably isn't but anyways... :lol:

hahahah aww! <333 Hodgeslove!

happy late birthday to wally!

my friends thought i was nuts for thinking hodges is hot. but he is! he has the snarkiest expression on his face and i find that completely attractive. he steals the scene everytime he's on screen and that's why he's a regular now! although he was a bit anal in the beginning, he's relaxed a lot now. we got to see the caring side of him during Grave Danger, and that was awesome. =D

i absolutely loved him in "I Love to Watch". Oh how the man tries to be on TV. he has the ability to make me roll on the floor, clutching to my stomack, laughing like a hyena. you are completely adorable, hodges! we love you!!! ^^

he's funny! hes still anal, but thats what makes him hodges. if he wasnt, he wouldnt be hodges :)

Re: The Hottness of Hodges!!!

i saw 6x02 last night. he was soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
sleeping on the microscope. lmao!

pabzi said:
i saw 6x02 last night. he was soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
sleeping on the microscope. lmao!
Yeah that is really cute...it´s just so funny.
But one of my fav scenes is when he smells something and then grissom says it´s the first thing Hodges has ever done to impress him...it´s just priceless...
Actualy all the Grissom and Hodges scenes are funny.

he said that he sniffed it, and he was expecting grissom to think that that was disgusting. cute scene!
what is your favorite hodges scene?
mine is "that damn sink" (in the ep 4x4 in s5)

I like the one in Invisible evidence and one of the ones he´s sucking up to Grissom and Nick says Hodges is a kiss-ass to sara and Grissom tells Hodges to go to Nick and sara...but I can´t remember the ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back