The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of Hodges!!!

nick says that hodges is a kiss ass in play with fire. later, grissom asks hodges where nick and sara are, and hodges says that they were probably taking another break.
hodges is awesome. the first time i saw him was in the first ep that i saw, which was 4x4 (that damn sink) i asked my friend who i was watching with (he was the one who made me watch) who that guy is, and my friend said, he's crazy. a couple weeks later, i told my friend that that funny guy under the sink isnt just crazy, well of course he is, but also he is cute, funny, has a major attitude problem which makes him funnier...and i can go on and on :)

pabzi i love your banner! hodgesy... ::sighs and melts::

i don't get why anyone wouldn't like him. i love my hodges! ::kidnaps him and drags him away into a closet:: and because i watch CSI, i know how to hide a body! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! ::cough cough::

anyways, much hodges love!

Elanor.

:lol: my banner is great :) thanks to ihartgreggo. she made it. hodges is very hodges-y. HES THE BEST!!!

i realized in shipper threads that hodges is getting a lot of love now. ppl are beginning to see that snarkiness is the new definition of sexiness. ^^

i really like his shirts! i love the one he's wearing when he's playing Duke of Hazzard with Greg on GD.

Elanor.

of course snarkiness is sexy!!! when i find a guy, id be very happy if he is a cute, snarky, smart geek like hodges :)
in unbearable he wore a very nice green shirt. does anyone have pic of it?

the green shirt

i believe you are talking about this one... everytime i look at that smirk i HAVE to squee. :lol:

sorry i couldn't find a better pic!

Elanor.

hehe. that wasnt the right pic, but its also a good one :) the one i was looking for, was in the ep unbearable. i couldnt find caps for the ep anywhere. he was wearing something that looked like a green t-shirt, he was actually IN THE BREAKROOM DRINKING COFFEE :) :) :)
the only time i have seen such a thing. and he was reading a newspaper. wait a minute, maybe it was in last laugh...now i remember. they had to check 400000 water bottles to find the poison (migraine medicine) that killed the comedian and the teenager. they had to check all the bottles. catherine came into the breakroom to tell them, and hodges aid "why are you looking at me?" priceless expression :)
it was definately in last laugh. sorry to mislead you. has he ever been seen in the breakroom other than then (and in grave danger playing dukes of hazzard with greg)? does anyone know about his family? if he was ever married or not? and im gonna keep looking for the pic, but if anyone sees it first...

yeah that pic was from "unbearable"... sorry! i couldnt' find ANY "last laugh" screencaps... it is a good picture though ^^

i loved "last laugh"... the expression on catherine's face when hodges asks her why she is staring at him is priceless. and we find for SURE that he is jealous of greg. aww. XD

Elanor.

definayely pricelaess :)i saw a few of his earlier eps. he changed alot since s3 and for. he is more part of things now. back then he was extremely insecure of himself. thats what i think. elanor feilds- i sent you a pm. do you know how to check them?

2 things from a bullit run through it. one is funny, one isnt:
1. Bobby: this one looks like road rash. like when you toss a gun out of a moving car.
Hodges: you'd be the one to know about rashes

that was the funny one.

2. Greg: doesnt he bug you?
Grissom: no more so than anyone else could around here.

that was not funny. why are they so bothered by hodges? i find him adorable. when grissom said that, did he mean it that hodges bothers everyone, or that hodges bothers him as much as everyone else bothers him?

hodges was cute in the field. does he go out anymore this season?

pabzi said:

2. Greg: doesnt he bug you?
Grissom: no more so than anyone else could around here.

that was not funny. why are they so bothered by hodges? i find him adorable. when grissom said that, did he mean it that hodges bothers everyone, or that hodges bothers him as much as everyone else bothers him?

When I first saw that one, I got the impression that Grissom was bothered by the question more than anything; you know how he hates it when people make judgements and/or jump to conclusions, and that was his way of using some sort of riddle/lesson in order to avoid the question. I could be wrong though

i just watched the spike re-run of "Play With Fire" where Cath and Warrick try to blame Hodges for blowing up the lab (when it was Cath... bad Cath! ^^)

anyhoo, i found it very interesting when he said "I know what this is. You guys hear the lies and rumors about me from L.A. You know how much Grissom depends on me. So you figure, let's get rid of him. "

he only mentioned that he got transferred because the ppl in LA thought he had "attitude problems". but it seems like something big happened there, which could have have hurt his self-confidence and esteem. perhaps that is the reason why he tries so hard to prove himself and be accepted by others; he has been hurt in the past and he just wants to be liked. i hope the writers show more of hodges later on...

* pabzi , i replied. ^^

Elanor.

thanks elanor, sawe it :)
wow. i have what to say. in one of hodges's first appearances, he accuses nick of checking up on him. that and some of his body language shows that he is paranoid.
something happened in LA. we dont know what. the fic writers have a few speculations, but i think that it is something different, but i dont know what. definately something happened. playing with fire was sad.
act of passion i liked you analysis. there was an ep that greg asked gissom somthing, dont remember what, and grissom mentioned something about not wanting to be judges. from what you said, it could be that grisson doesnt judge others because he himself does not want to be judged. i hope that that is the case.
i think though that greg does like hodges. they joke around a bit. i think that grissom finds him annoying, warrick cant stand him, cath and sara find him annoying to the point that he is amusing, and that nick doesnt really have an opinion. correct me if im wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back