The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

what is 2.0? greg is cute, he has a nice sence of humor, but hodges beats him by far!!!!
he is definately hilarious!

I must say at first I didn´t like hodges but then he started to grow on me and now he´s on of my fav characters....he´s just really funny and weird....but I don´t find him hot though.

hodges is not allowed to fall off the page! this is not ok!!!
does anyone know in what ep hodges fell asleep on a microscope? was it in s6? i dont have that here yet.

Well one answer might be that he is a bit annoying...funny but in a dark way...He's not what you can call 'a lovable character'. However, some of his lines are hilarious (especially when interacting with Grissom)

i find him loveable. well, of course he's annoying, but he's annoying in a smart-alec king of way that make me love him. i like his interaction with grissom, but his interaction with greg are funnier.
i have'nt seen 6x02 yet, but i heard that hodges fell asleep on amicroscpre. why? what happened? :)

FallenforGrissom Per the rules of the board you can have either "Banner" or "Text" but not Both, and Banners max size is 220 Wide by 75 High, (Width is fine, Height needs adjusted), please adapt your signature accordingly. Thank you. ;)

Hey everyone, any room in this thread for another person who absolutely adores Hodges?

That guy is wonderful, he stole the stage from the minute he first appeared and hasn't had a dull moment since.

Yeah he´s really funny....sort of not really a nice guy but really funny....I especially like his interactions with Grissom...like in Invisible Evidence...i loved the scene with Grissom and Hodges there.

FINALLY SOMEONE IS WRITING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been holding this thread up to keep it from falling off the page. i absolutely ADORE hodges. besides grissom, he is my favorite.
i cant get enough of him. everytime that he i s on i laugh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back