The Great Ship Debate - CSI:Crime Scene Investigation

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Though I'm not a GSR fan, just thought I'd let you know that here in MI they're advertising a program called 'Inside the Crime Scene' airing tomorrow night at 9 EST on TV Guide Channel. It's CSI based and supposed to be talking about GSR [their actual words] Jorja and I'm guessing just random CSI stuff. :p

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

A friend of mine from another fan-site just told me the rumors are that Sara asks Cath to be her matron of honor when her and Grissom get married, how cute, they've always had each others backs that would be awesome ;) wonder what kind of dress she'll have, if in fact this is accurate?

3. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Re: The Great Ship Debate

I love GSR In CSI,
    HipHuggers in CSI Miami all the way! also the hotest couple!
    And M&M in NY as well as as Smacked :D they are the cutest!
    Those are my Fav. Ships!

4. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Well, as you've probably guessed, I'm a The Love supporter through and through. You can't deny the chemisty they've had over the years; especially in S2, in my opinion. I'm not a conceited shipper, but I am passionate about my pairings and will protect them if need be.

If I had to put both Nick and Greg with women, I'd put Nick with Sofia and Greg with Mandy. But, I'm hoping it doesn't come to that just yet. :D

I adore Yo!Bling. They, like The Love, have had such chemisty since the beginning. And when Warrick got married, it was a bummer, but I think that was something he needed to do in order to really understand and accept his feelings for Cath. Take the bad with the good kinda thing.

I also support pairings like Hodges/Wendy, Hodges/Sara, Henry/Mandy. Grillows, Gil/Lady Heather, Sofia/Lady Heather [the more I think about it, the more I'm like 'Cool!'] and Warrick/Archie. I'd really wish they'd show Bobby D's partner on the show, but for now I'm content with the one that I read in fanfic. The one he mentions in Grissom v. the Volcano, but they cut it out of the episode. Go figure. :rolleyes:

I'm not a GSR fan. Don't really know why, I think it's mainly because I don't like Sara, and I think Gil could have done better. Ah, well... que sera, sera

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lol.. i was wondering where this thread went to!! lol

i'm a SNICKERS fan!!! they are COMPLETELY adorable and their chemistry is undeniable. i've always been a SNickers shipper, but i also like PureJoy/Grillow and YoBling.

lol, i won't really go into WHY i love SNICKERS so much becuase... i guess you guys dont really care:p lmao!!!

I've NEVER been a fan of GSR or The Love. i love seeing nick and greg work together. they work so well and they just make me laugh, but i can't really see them getting together romanticly. they're like brothers that just get a laugh out of bugging each other!

GSR... they DO have the scenes, but there's just something about them together that i just dont like. i kinda wish i was GSR because then i'd be completely happy right now.. seeing as the way CSI is going. but, i just can't like it. makes me sick everytime i think of them kissing!!

about the 'maid of honour' thing... i highly doubt that's gonna happen... seeing has *spoiler..* jorja's leaving.

but yeah... i'm a die hard SNickers fan. and i LOVED Dead Doll!! so cute... nick saved her and had that adorable flash back. you can't tell me that he doesnt have feelings for her. no one else broke down crying!:( i love nick stokes... lol!!

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Ooh, I like Snickers too... And The Love. Greg and Nick are just soo adorable. :]

My sister's in love with Sandle, and she's getting me a little hooked, although Sara is far from my favorite character. YoBling's not bad, but Purejoy'll always be my OTP. :]

7. Desertwind

The reason I love GSR, is not only the strong chemistry from S/1 ep. 2, when he said "I don't even have to turn around, it's Sara Sidle", I went way back then, they've got something special, and as time went on, it got stronger and stronger, they're so in tune, and so much alike their both work-alcoholics, both loners, and their in perfect harmony! their so HOTT that those look's and smiles burn through the screen, and both so beautiful to look at as well, and it's led up to the "Lets get married" and she said 'Lets do it" plus the fact, that the CSI writers have only shown this ship to the viewers, I'm sure others have their ideas and theories, but now that their engaged, it's pretty much a no brainer, that these two will never hook up with any other person ;) If you ever want to see an ep. where they work so perfect together watch 'SUCKERS" from S/4!

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I used to ship only Cath/Sara but lately I also ship Sara/Sofia because they have some nice chemistry going on between the two of them. A different sort of chemistry then she has with Catherine.
    I dont care whether Sara is with Grissom. She could be with whoever. In the world of shipper anything is possible and my OTP is now Sara/Sofia and Sara/Catherine.
    Anything is possible and anything SHOULD be possible. Thats what makes it fun! :devil:

9. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Well I think that it should stay GSR All the way!
    And Catherine and Nick as Warrick is too complicated too go with Catherine.
    Then it is Jim and Sofia.
    Wendy and Gregg!
    Those are the perfect Shipps!

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I agree with the Jim and Sofia thing. they'd be cute together :]

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Jim and Sofia? Platonically. He's too old for her. I agree they have a great chemistry, just not romantic imo. They're like father/daughter or something...

12. Desertwind

Maybe but didn't he have a yearning for Annie, his former co-worker in 'Hollywood Brass'? they were real in tune, and had much in common ;) and Brass and Sofia are probably only about 11 years age difference, but I think when Sofia was on CSI, she had a hankering/feelings for Grissom, but he didn't reciprocate them :( for obvious reasons :p

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, I don't know about the characters but Paul is 21 years older than Louise. I personally think that's a bit too much for a romantic relationship.

Apart from that I really don't feel the vibe between them. It's still more than with Grissom though, I had a hard time bying the "he's the only friend I have" line in ABRTI, I don't even see them as more than friendly co-workers.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

brass and sofia? nah, i dont think that'd be a good couple. there's just something about it. i guess it's the same as with GSR... there's just something about it i dont like.

brass and sofia have like, a friendship.. not a romantic relationship.

good ships:
    SNickers
    PureJoy
    YoBling
    Wedges

i dont like ships:
    GSR
    Catnip
    The Love

i dont mind ships:

Sandles
    Greg/Sofia
    Sofia/Grissom

^^that's my input

what do you guys think of Wedges? evidently, it's supposed to start happeneing soon....

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I know Syd and I are down with the Jim/Sofia thing. Very good couple.

And GC - FOREVER.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.