The Great Ship Debate - CSI:Crime Scene Investigation

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Re: The Great Ship Debate

I think that maybe the rest of the team don't want to believe that Grissom and Sara are together. They're probably all a little shocked about what Grissom said but they must have realised their attraction to one another.

Yobling is one of my favourite ships but I multi-ship so I wouldn't be too upset if that didn't happen.

And yes, Nick and Greg working on a case together would be nice. I don't exactly ship them but they have great chemistry anyway and there hasn't been much of Greg this last season.

2. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Helloooooo all!

Well I'll start by saying that Purejoy/Grillows is my OTP... FOR LIFEEEE. Oh, oh, oh, and Snickers. Yessir. But when I first started watching CSI, I was a total multi-shipper. It was like... Purejoy, Catnip, Sandle, GSR... So yeah.

This thread is pretty sweet. :)

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well I hope they all don't play dumb.

I think they should breeze over the fact that Grissom and Sara are dating as smooth as they can.

I don't want to have the first half of season 8 resolving everyone's "shock" towards them dating.

I mean, when you think about it, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like anyone would get upset over it. Realisitically thinking.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

This thread nice?? in the same sentence?? LMAO!

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I think she meant "cool" sweet.

Not "nice" sweet. o_o.

6. CathStokes

I doubt this thread is cool sweet either.

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness, i'm a PureJoy shipper too, and a Snickers. well, first SNickers for life and then PureJoy comes after that. I know, at first i was like; yeah, dont really care who gets together but now... I'M ALL FOR SNICKERS AND PUREJOY!! and i REALLY care now :) at first i kinda was like: "yeah, sure... grissom and sara should get together." but now i'm like... NOO!! nick and sara all the way!!!

I LOVE MY SHIPS! :D

8. CathStokes

Oh shot me now, plz.

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay, you're beginning to sound like a spammer....who can't spell.

10. CathStokes

And your beginning to piss me off, I'm not spammer, just some ppl don't wanna listen about some [beep] ships.

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay, then don't post here.

It's like someone hacked into your profile and started posting. So out of character for you. You used to be tollerable.

Back on topic.

Like I said, I really hope they don't make a big deal about everyone knowing about GSR.

I hate it when shows make something out of nothing.

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

CSI is a show about the evidence and the case and not relationships, so there is no real reason for them to drag out the reaction of GSR. Look at Warrick/Tina - that was all said and done within one episode. That episode has already been and gone for GSR, and given that CSI usually has a couple of months between seasons, the characters should well and truly be over it. Besides, I think most of them already knew. They might have been denying it, but it was obvious.

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I personally hope that this coming season we don't have to deal with GSR at all...like they are over. Sorry...but this couple has caused so many things to be unbelievable. For example, Catherine not noticing is...so out of character for her. She is one to notice little things....how can a group of CSI that are so closely connected not notice people in the same group dating. I just don't buy it...it's so unrealistic. But some psycho...Natalie...notices it! Yeah right...I would not be so against GSR...if the writers happened to write this whole arc in a more realistic approach. I mean...sorry but I don't even feel sorry for Grissom...because I don't think they even showed the 'love' that he felt for Sara or vice versa. GSR was a waste of a first romance on this show. I mean they seemed more platonic than anything else...there was WAY MORE heat between Catherine and Nick...who aren't even Canon yet. I say yet because...well I can see them as a couple...and hope it happens on the show.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, time to knock it off. You are both becoming intolerable. This is not the place to bicker back and forth on off-topic things.

Keep it on topic please.

ETA: And please, do not tell people not to post in here. That is up to the moderators to decide. thanks

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, I was implying that it was her decision. Thanks for making me feel like crap, I appreciate it.

Lmao, that's my name. :D

I think they all might've noticed GSR. I just think they weren't looking for what was right in front of their face. Plus, I don't see any of them having a reason to care.

Like I said, GSR needs to sit in the background so YoBling can become canon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.