The Great Ship Debate - CSI:Crime Scene Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Great Ship Debate

CathStokes said:
I hate to said it, Sandles is over. Who one writer love Sandles? He is no longer a writer over at CSI? Is Josh Berman. He is the only one that love Sandles.

I was being nice! LOL.

Oh, you were being nice. I was being nice too. I didn't put no argument point on it. I'm sorry about that, How was I was suppose to know you were being nice. Hey, I did said, I'm with you about Sonic.

George Eads is a GSR.
when did George Eads say he was a GSR? seemed like (in the interviews i saw of him)he was kinda a snickers. when did he say he's for Grissom and Sara?

csiemily said:
George Eads is a GSR.
when did George Eads say he was a GSR? seemed like (in the interviews i saw of him)he was kinda a snickers. when did he say he's for Grissom and Sara?

In the episode commentary for Snakes, he says something along the lines of "...And at the same time this is a really important scene...But she loves him anyway"

I wish I had the transcript to be more accurate, but that's a little snippet from it.

I can't remember which interview he said. It on this board. Maybe someone can find it for you. Oh, he love Snickers, he love Sara.

NicknGrissom said:
Oh, he love Snickers, he love Sara.

tee hee... that just made me light up!! haha :lol: wow... i'm sooo adddicted to snickers:p

let me guess... is marg helgenberger and gary dordan YoBling fans?

George has always been a GSR. duh! LOL

NicknGrissom: LOL. I'm mean I know, I'm sorry... and quit changing banners/icons so much on me, You really confuse me, I was like Who the hell was that? You and your 2 ships that I disagree on one.

xxx

Okay... I'm so bored now.

So why would this be called the great ship debate? Lament's nuts at these things. *hides from lament*

lmao!!

ok... i have a question... is anyone here a GSR? and if you are... can you PLEASE tell me why u like GSR? they are way to similar and... i just dont feel their chemisty. it's like.. father/daughter.

I'm not a GSR. I think that answer can go to Sarah or NicknGrissom. .. but I'll defend it since I'm the angsty one in this bunch.... *once a upon a time there was a gal named Sara and a crazy bug dude named Grissom. They faught for seasons and seasons to be together, some were good and some were bad... then one day in the finale they decided to end up on a bed.. and now their all.. "dating" as some would call it and "wtf?" as others will call it.. and now their getting ready to
say I love you
but
Sara could die
will they or won't they be in season 8. who knows? now where the hell is the rum?*

csiemily said:
lmao!!

ok... i have a question... is anyone here a GSR? and if you are... can you PLEASE tell me why u like GSR? they are way to similar and... i just dont feel their chemisty. it's like.. father/daughter.

I agree!

Oh and CathStokes you so just reminded me of POTC lol -has pirates on the brain- Oh I know what I need to add to my utopia paper... -cough cough- CSI hotties

CathStokes said:
I'm not a GSR. I think that answer can go to Sarah or NicknGrissom. .. but I'll defend it since I'm the angsty one in this bunch.... *once a upon a time there was a gal named Sara and a crazy bug dude named Grissom. They faught for seasons and seasons to be together, some were good and some were bad... then one day in the finale they decided to end up on a bed.. and now their all.. "dating" as some would call it and "wtf?" as others will call it.. and now their getting ready to
say I love you
but
Sara could die
will they or won't they be in season 8. who knows? now where the hell is the rum?*

lmao!! that just made my night:p niiice story, and reeeaaally true.

ugh.. what? they are going to say i love you? WTF!! i'm really not liking GSR!

i dont think sara's gonna die... they won't do that.

Grissom's supposed to say it in the finale

Its a cliffhanger for the finale, Sara's going to be trapped under a Mustang, you see her taking a gaspy breathe before it goes TBC. If Jorja doesn't sign, they'll kill her. if Jorja signs for season 8, they'll keep her alive.

I like telling stories, got another ship for me?

So, they'll kill her if she doesn't sign? Has she not yet? I kinda don't see them doing so... As for the 'I love you' aww but ah

csiemily said:
lmao!!

WELL, for me so many reasons. the smiles.. the strong eye-sex, the flirty banter.. but mainly the way they work cases together, so in tune. on the "same page" so to speak, they compliment one another, like one enitity. the most powerful/overwhelming romantic parings, to me in the history of couples on TV shows ;) and just a timeline for you, if your interested.. some lines they've spoken to each other, since the onset of CSI..you do the math ;)

CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back