The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

but i dont think that david has 2 sisters, so mia we have to share him :p
    i know that alias wont hurt him. dont worry.

2. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Thanks for the love pabzi

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I know you all love David and wouldn't do anything to harm him, I just wanted to make sure ;)
    David is a very valuable person!
    & pabzi, as long as it's you I think I can share ;)

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

no prob :D
    hey...i have an idea...one of us is david's sister, the other is alias's sister, that way we all get to hang out with them :)

5. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Very good idea ... I don't have a sister.

6. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Umm...I can bring my own sister and we can all hang. :) Or I can steal David for a day (or more) and keep him to myself. :D The religious discussion...I don't think David is religious. I don't know for sure, and there's no proof whether he is or not, but I just don't think he is. He's not the type who conforms to anything. And I mean ANYTHING. He respects other religions, thats what I think, but he himself is not.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Yeah, that's how I see it too. I somehow can't picture his family being religious, but if they were he propably distanced himself from that at a very young age.

BTW: made a D/N wall, i case people care. Link.

8. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I care! That's great Mia! A bigger version so we can drool more huh? :lol: I think David's already made that his wallpaper. :D :lol:

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

nice! :D
    i think that david (like grissom) believes in god but not organized religion. i can see him being hurt by religion and thinking that it is stupid, but thats just my opinion

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Over a day of silence...what happened to the Hodge Lovin'?

Was he in the new ep? Did he have a good scene?

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

he was in it. dont ask me cause i dont know anything.
    sorry, im just not very happy right now, waiting for the new ep...might have to even wait till tomorrow. stupid country. i still love him, dont worry.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

He was in it, his lines were with Warrick, and as I said in the discussion thread he was his arrogent, snarky loving self. :lol: Lets just say that he managed to do a big scene in a small amount of time. You all would be definitly proud. :D

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm sure we would *curses innertube again* Of course he was snarky, wouldn't have it any other way ;)

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

cant wait!!!
    *joins mia in the cursing if innertube*
    (destiny, is it legal to discuss the whole proxy server thing? i think it is, im just checking so as not to cause trouble...i have what to say about it.)
    turns out that i will be seeing it today, and our david...wow. short time for a big scene...sounds good :) cant wait!!!

ETA- david was great. as it was said, it was a shirt scene, but with lots of personality. its amazing hoe one guy can show so much attitude in the course of 1 minute :) he made some very cute faces, and warrick was...hmm...not exactly annoyed...dont know how to explain it...more like irritated i guess.i have to see the scene again.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Someone asked TPTB of the board about this we were told the following:

• There are two legal ways of getting CSI episodes online those are CBS's Innertube and iTunes. Anything through cbs.com is going to be legal.
    • You will get some people that will try to hide the fact that they are not in the US by using proxies (these are just routing your traffic through a 3rd party server). These services are not illegal.
    • talk of MIRC, BitTorrent, Usenet, eDonkey or P2P. These are all illegal. Any sites that claim to give you access to TV episodes (you'll often see them in Google ads actually) are illegal. Even if they say they are legal, they are illegal.
    • End result: CBS and iTunes are okay. Ways to cheat them not ethical and should be stopped. Other ways illegal.

Hope that answers your question if not please pm me and I will get it answered. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.