The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

we have nice mods.
    had a funny thought: what if david moderates a forum? hehe. maybe something about cars? he seems to know alot about cars.

2. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I think he'd moderate a forum about cars, since he knows plenty about it. But what is his area of interest? His hobbies? If he were to moderate this forum, I think he'd go crazy. So many crazies he's got to deal with. :lol: And he'd be snarky too. Which I love. I dont think anyone here is snarky...*looks around* Nope, just our David. :)

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

He seems to know a lot about many things. He'd be uber-mod. No, I guess he'd scare people off, nobody would post because Hodgie-mod comes snarking around the corner, rattling down the board rules. :lol:

4. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Yes, i think he'd rattle off board rules in every other posts and mod-slap posters who cross the line. :lol: We always cross the line, so we'll be the first who gets mod-slapped by David. :lol:

ETA: Do you think he'll huggle us like D and Tally or do you think he'll punish us? I don't think he's the punishing kind of mod. But he's the sarcastic/funny kind. :)

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

But it's not like anyone around here would mind being (mod)slapped by Davie, right? :devil:

6. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Oh, heck no. Go right ahead. :D I'm here and I'd like to be mod-slapped or ANYTHING by David. :D

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hehe, i think that cars are his hobby. he seems to know so much about them, but then again, maybe he has another hobby that we dont know about.
    nah, he wouldnt be able to put up with us, but i think that he would be a very snarky mod. he wouldnt insult us, just try to snark us away :p

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

He seems to know a lot about car-paint. I doubt he could take a car apart... he'd get all greasy, that's nothing I can see him do... I think he'd rather ask someone *cough* Nicky *cough* to help him if there was trouble with his car.
    I'm just having a hard time imagining him in a jumpsuit, I know it doesn't look all that different from a lab coat, but still... not very Hodgesy...

9. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

thank you. :) not bad considering my lack of skill...

umm... i did an image search on google... although when i can get an avatar (in about 5 years or so *ahem*), i have plans... and will screen grab the nessecary from dvds. :)

(edit: i used to be a mod on two website... and i was a snarkie mod. i'm so glad to have something in common with david! :D)

10. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I love Bobby and Hodges!

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i love hodges!!! im ok with bobby. hes a good guy.
    i really have to learn to make icons...i think im getting a lesson on friday though. if not friday then next week sometime.

12. hodges_alias_47

Thats cool that someone is going to teach you. I can't wait to see what you make.

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hehe.(you know why im laughing) i was supposed to learn today but i decided that i dont have time.
    once i start breathing again. i hope to make some cool stuff. alias do you know how to make wallpapers too? or just icons?

14. hodges_alias_47

I know why uyou are laughing. I just arrange pics on Paint ... and fill in colors in the spaces ... nothing special.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

its cool. through making stuff with his pics, we can give him more appreciation :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.