The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

thanks!
    good to know, i never thought that i could talk about those sort of problems here. (and it is a problem, i dont know from where to get a proxy server, i searched for 2 hours...)

does anyone think that david knows computers? i think he does. pretty good with them actually.
    what would he do with that knowledge?
    i think that he writes to his sister and neice (cause thats who i think he has and is close with) but im not sure what else.

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I've seen the Fannysmackin' scene....David was soo cool in that :D Just wanted to say that.
    And, pabzi, don't get me started on that proxiserver thing. I'm freaking out over it. I've tried that so many times...won't work for me.

As for computers: I'm not sure, don't think he's really a genius when it comes to them. He can use it as far as he needs for the job. Writing emails and surfing the web doesn't really take all that much... I doubt he could repair his pc when it broke though.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

oh, tech stuff, dont think he could do that, his specialty is trace, not computers. hed probably see if archie could fix it

did the borrowed proxy work for you? (the one that was given to you here?) i got it too, but didnt have to use it in the end, so i still havent tried it...

i doubt thata david knows about proxy servers though. i asked my friend who is really good with computers, and even he didnt know.
    i also dont think that david is really that much into looking for thigs on the web, but when it comes to work related stuff, he could find something in the matter of a second.

4. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Computers, tech stuff, softwares...I think David knows nuts about them. I can see him getting frustrated over a broken CPU and he'd be throwing some colorful words at it. Then he'd have to ask Archie to take a look at it and he'll get teased but David will tease him about Star trek (or is it Star Wars?) of course. :D

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

star treck.
    deos david like star treck? is he the type? i dont know what the type is, never saw it

6. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

David seems like a Star Wars fan.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

star wars and not star treck? i think that h likes some scifi, cant decide what yet.

8. hodges_alias_47

He definitely feels like a sci-fi fan.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

yeah, but he may be embarassed to admit it bacause of how much he teases archie

10. hodges_alias_47

Well, when you tease someone about something they like, it is usually because you like it too.

11. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

well... he wouldn't need to be embarressed...
    he teases archie for being a trekkie, whilst being a fan of star wars. this is acceptable in most geek circles... the first question to be asked is often 'star wars or star trek?'.

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

oh, didnt know that :)
    do you think he believes in the paranormal? i just read a story in which he was investigating a case that has to do with an unidentified substance, and he said 'the truth is out there' so i thought of that. he said it sarcastically though.
    i dont think that he believes in aliens or ghosts really, but maybe other things...dont know

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I think he's too much of a scientist to believe in anything paranormal. He's also too sarcastic for aliens and ghosts.
    He beleives in what he sees and understands. And that is hard science.

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

true. i think that he sees things in his head as scientific formulas. mad scientist :)

15. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

i was watching 'dead ringer' the other night... and the la guys got me thinking...

david left la because they said he had an attitude problem, they said he felt he was entitled.
    now in DR we had an introduction to la law enforcers (in csi-verse at least), they, frankly, wheren't very nice and a bit snooty about our guys. :(
    now, what i think is that our david was given a hard time in the lab by these la types, leading him to take on this snarkie exterior as a defense.
    and in vegas he's starting to trust other people at his work place again...

but retaining his snarkie wit.

this has probably already been discussed... if so forgive me i'm still kind pf a newbie... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.