The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. I think that quote takes over "what about my socks?!" as my favorite quote by him, lol. He cracks me up. When I saw him in the feild, at first I was like, 'that couldn't be...' then my mom asked me why was Hodges in the feild and all I could do was squee, lol, *don't think I've actually done it before, but it happened tonight, lol*

LOL....*wonders what a squee is*...see I TOLD you Hodges had a vest.....*pulls up file from past conversation with LOKI about the WHOLE matter*....and hodges looks HOT in it too...but what I had to laugh at, was the whole "cop like" sunglasses he was sporting, and was he carrying grissoms field kit???

*thinks hodges got the real CSI look happenin'.....but loves him in the lab too.....can't really decide! Thinks it would be funny to see hodges out in the field like greg, probably working with greg on a case*

lmao
I think if Greg and Hodges worked together on a case they would kill eachother. And I REMEMBERED Hodges had a vest, lol... frigger... *and I agree he does look hot in it... lol*

LOL....now now, no need for meanies....lol...I knew you would remember.........eventually...lol!! You now, the interaction between Greg and Hodges tonight was like old times...one makes a comment followed by the other counter-acting...lol...classic greg/hodges!

*thinks at least the vest wasn't covered......lmao*

Oh, I don't drink espresso, I was laughing at his comment. I like a coffee (that they have in Israel) that has espresso, milk and chocolate, but not just espresso. Does anyone thnk that david is the espresso type? I think that he likes filter, but if he's out then some sort of mocha...don't know

lol...I dunno, but he certainly needs SOMETHING strong to stay wake in the lab...he probably relies on Gregs special blend. As for being out....hmmmmmm.......I guess anything is possible. I wouldn't rule it out...that its an expresso or some fancy-like mocha or laite :lol:

**wonders if he'd go all out with the whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles....lmao**

quite possible......but he has done some strange things, so I would expect the unexpected from him...lol!

I am still not quite clear as to the rules of discussing CBS promos in here.
What I will say is that I am having an issue with a promo, and it's making my allready bad mood worse, and I can't talk about it out in the ep thread.

I can't quite figure out the rules for this particular thread either...I know there has been mentions of watchin what is said, so I am only assuming that the mods want to keep it to a minimum...hmmm!!

The best bet is when in doubt, and you need to ask but can not do so in open thread, pm the mod and ask there. ;)

What particular rules are you all having a problem with? I might be able to answer some standard questions that might make it more clear.

Talking about the promo here...but I finally got the guts to really say it up there...I know that you and Korbjaeger will ward off the evil...

**curious as to what pabzi saw in the promo, but doesn't want to be nosey**

hmm, I wonder if I missed something.......

I wrote it on the ep thread for Lab Rats, but truthfully, I'm not sure that you want to know.

In Hebrew, there is a saying, 'Be healthy.' It means pretty much anything and can be said sarcastically. I tend to say it about David alot...(usually in its semi sarcastic not mean form)I wish there was an exact translation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back