The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
People always ignore me too, thats why I love this thread so much ^_^

if he's somehow involved in the MK plot though, it might not be released if he signs back on or not so it remains a surprise... or something... at least thats my opinion... on the other hand people might just think Hodges is unimportant and don't care to release his sign on status :(

Well back about two yrs ago (Feb 11, 2005 it was announced here) is when he became a series regular, the only catch is it never said how long he signed for, it could have been two years, or three, or five. Something we don't know.

Oh really? Well if thats true he might already be signed for season 8... is there any way we could find out?

Not really, or rather not for certain. See alot of times stars will release for how long they signed, or they will release that they have and leave out the details of it.

IMDB:
Sometimes Credited As: Wally Ward

Spouses:
Karey Richard (3 November 2002 - present)
Laura Langham (1986 - 1998) (divorced) 2 children

Children: Alex (b. 1989) and Chloe (b. 1991).

You can try googling for how long he is signed for but I doubt it will be found, I got it from this site, but the link they have here to threporter is not available. You can dig the archieves here at csifiles for feb 11, 2005.

I have tried looking around myself to find out, but there is nothing to report...lol...he/they is keeping it a secret...

*wonders if loki is right about people thinking that hodges is unimportant in the CSI world*

*personally thinks he is the MOST important members of the LAB cast of CSI*

Why was he credited in some things as Wally Ward?

It's killing me as to if he signed or not...it's not listed anywhere...

well...I am not completely sure, but I am just assuming it was a screen name that was used when he was younger....but again, don't quote me on that...

Lots of Authors do that, and I am sure that actors do the same thing.

On some of his bio it said that he changed his last name back to langham when he started taking on more mature roles!

According to Hollywood.com

Sometimes Credited As:
James Wallace Langham II
Wally Langham
Wally Ward

Apparently credited as just means at different points in your career you used a certain form of your name, alot of actors do this until they find the one they are comfortable with, alot of them also go back to their original names. In Wallace's case I believe the "Sometimes Credited As" just means the names he went under in different roles.

*wonders where the heck are all dj's fellow HODGE-O-Holics are today/tonight....looks around, under desk, on top of shelf*

Hi there MICHELE999...lol and welcome....I am still fairly new to the site aswell.....still learning the ropes....lol, but spill yer guts about hodges...lol....this is the right place

LOKI....if you read this, MSN is actin up.....gone to reboot!!

yeah? He was in an eppy of Murder She Wrote aswell...back in the day...you should check out my website I have started for him (banner below...just click)....I got a lot of vid clips of him and pics....looking for artwork, and fanfic aswell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back