The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...I seen it after, and you know, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and like I told you before, I am not going to be critical just because someone thinks differently than I do. Straight, Gay or Bi...He could be ANY of them on the show, but whatever way, I still love him...lol...and is addicted!!

I am not the type of person to bash others...for freedom of speech and freedom to think what they want.....the main thing is, we both have a common like in the man, the character, and we should be sharing comments, tidbits etc on him.

I applaud you in stepping up and sayin what you said, cheers...that is awesome to see! A lot of people would never have the courage to say what you said...to tell what you felt...so....*claps*

I think nothing less of you...I think of you as a fellow supporter of Hodges and that's cool! :)

Peace Out my fellow "Hodge-o-holic" LOL :lol:

Oh, I wish I could say all that I feel...
David being gay is most likely one of my "saner" thoughts.
I just can't see him as straight...
It would be interesting to know though who thinks what...I mean, I know a ton of people who think that he's gay, and you are one of the few I've heard who think he's straight, (Destiny, I have been really good for a long time, but we have new people now...) So, who thinks what?

Well, I do think he's straight....but again, that is MY personal opinion...and I hope that others respect MY opinion like I respect yours....and others!

It would be interesting either way, to see what way the writers would write him....if it came to "preference"! I know that Wally would be able to play the part either way, well!! He is an extremely talented actor.

I honestly thought he was gay at first, but he's talked about girls a few times, and I think he might have a thing for Sara, but you never know...

I personally dont care either way though. I love gay guys, I love straight guys, and one of my theories is "love should know no bounds" so if guys make him happier than girls then so be it, Hodges will still be Hodges :)

yup....Hodges will be Hodges.....no matter what!! Makes perfect sense though loki....."LOVE SHOULD KNOW NO BOUNDS!"

*wonders when good buddy got all deep like*

I'll be happy either way.... :)

lol
I think that applies with all 3 of my ships
*The Love, gay... Yo!Bling, interracial... GSR, older/younger, boss/employee...*

I think if you TRULY love someone, nothing should stand in the way, because love is the most important thing you can ever have. If you let taboo, society, or heck, even your job prevent you from having who you truly love, then you are just plain stupid! lol. But enough about my crazy philosophies, we're getting a little off topic...

Back to Hodges... I'm sooooo tempted to read what made you think he might be gay, but I'm determined to stay spoiler free. *the hardest thing I've done all day, lol* so I guess I might have to continue this conversations after it airs, if the need arises. :D

gregslabmouse said:

I think if you TRULY love someone, nothing should stand in the way, because love is the most important thing you can ever have. If you let taboo, society, or heck, even your job prevent you from having who you truly love, then you are just plain stupid! lol.

*hates having to agree with loki, but for a change, she makes sense*

YES, back to Hodges...I realized I made a little booboo on my hodges site.....it didn't hit me until yesterday!! I had a couple of things posted on the MAIN page that could have been considered spoilers....but I have since then, remedied that "Issue"......I moved it all...lol.....moved it to another part of the site with warnings...

Many things make me think he's gay. It's mainly a vibe. Also, the way that he talks about girls feels to me like a cover, and the way that he looks at certain males is interesting...If the writers do write him as stright, I'll be in denial, but that's me.
Djrideout, I accept your opinion. The only opinions about David that I do not accept are those that say he is evil, or a space alien...blah blah blah :lol:

Wallace really could play it either way, I agree.

I think Hodges is one of those guys that might give off the gay vibe but he is still straight. I have known a lot of guys like that.

Anyway Hodges is funny no matter what and I do enjoy his scenes for the most part.

I think it would make for a good storyline next season, Hodges gay lover gets killed or something, even though he stated last season he kind of had a girlfriend.

What he says isn't necessarily what's true. I had a gay friend who had a gf for cover a few years ago...

pabzi said:
What he says isn't necessarily what's true. I had a gay friend who had a gf for cover a few years ago...

Haha, ya, that's what I'm saying. It would make for good tv

Yes it would, but I have a feeling that the writers wouldn't do it. They seem to be getting really mainstream lately.

OK....I know that this may not be the proper thread to be askin, but I can't seem to get any response over the the returning cast thread......

....Has anyone heard if Wallace has resigned or still in contract for another season???? **figures she MAY get a better response here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back