The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol he was in Murder she Wrote? My grandma watches that show... I bet she'd have more respect for the guy if she knew he was on it :lol:

LMAO....it was only one guest apparence silly....and my nan used to watch the show too...I perfer to see WALLY in CSI and the Larry SAnders Show.....now THAT was funny!!

*thinks loki has made one icon too many and is gone silly*

lol
I know it was only a guest appearance but, my grandma is strange... she hates Greg because he quote "has goofy hair" but I bet if he was a guest star on Matlock she would love him to death... anyway, we're getting off topic, lol

Back to Wally... I love him in the Larry Sanders show too, lol, he was SO HOT! especially with the gotee... so yummy... :D

lol....you dork....lol....yes, in its day, the goatee looked hot on him, but like pabzi and i mentioned before...if he were to come into the lab sporting one now.....lol....years later, it would be like....ESss, get it off! lol...even the pic way above of him in "little miss sunshine", he had a stache, again...esss!...lol....but in all honestly, I'd still love him no matter what......I'd just have to get used to it!

LOL....he was priceless in the show and even though I am not a lover of HANK either...he annoyed me with his whinny voice, the stuff that "PHIL" aka Wallace did to him cracked me up. **thinks about the eppy were Phil egged Hanks car to prove a point**

Got some of those eppys from the Larry Sanders Show, in the below link (banner)...

**wonders how much screen time will hodges get in tonights episode...will he be back to his usual self, or show his somewhat sensitive side again? Either way, I can't wait**

Thanks for the link...I know I saw it already, but it's great to see Hodges fans share their findings with other "Hodge-o-holics....lol"!! :lol:

Alias...I told you to put it on the Big Shot thread...the ep hasn't aired yet. I was thinking to put the link their actually, but I'm not happy with the "outsiders" at the moment. Don't want to feed the fire. We will talk about it late tonight :D

sigh....what a great guy....Hodges, you crack me up everytime!

*is now even more excited for the NEXT eppy....lol*

lol
I loved the look Grissom gave him in today's eppy. He seems to generate looks like that everywhere he goes, lol. *hugs Hodges... then hands him back to dj*

LOL...that is true...but when isn't he going to get those looks. He keeps making the comments he does.....

WOW loki....they are cool....you too have been busy!

hodges010a.jpg

*thinks PABZI is a little silly.....not that it's a bad thing*

If I had expresso....I'd be super bouncing off the walls...even in something as small as that shell casing he found...lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back