The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Hello back, I also haven't been here for a while, but my thesis's demanding my unwavering attention :/ I'm trying to read everything that's posted though :)

I really enjoyed Turn, Turn, Turn, probably because I didn't hope for any major scenes between Nick and Greg and IMO what we got was fantastic!
    so much subtext :hugegrin: Greg crawling into the smelly attic instead of Nick (now, that's the true love, isn't it? :lol:) and that gift card was very telling :) I also loved their little talk after Haley left - and Greg's smile was so meaningful :)

My favourite N/G moment? Gee, there are so many, but I'll go with the soap scene from Scuba Doobie Doo - the looks they exchanged told it all :), and then there was Nick's Leggo My Greggo to Catherine :lol: I just love this episode

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Loved the episode and kudos to George! :thumbsup:

Great comments everyone.

We didn't expect any Nick/Greg scenes in this episode but what we got was a very nice surprise. Lots of Nick/Greg subtext :)

I'm glad to read I'm not the only one who snags gift cards from boyfriends/husbands. When I saw that scene, I was thinking: "Greg is so snagging his boyfriend's card" :lol:

'Too female' , you're so right! :guffaw:Greg admiring his man after Haley leaves:

[​IMG]

Greg is a doll. Nick knows better ( who can forget that Nick called him "doll" in "Bad Words"?)

He doesn't mind crawling for his man:

[​IMG]

RAY: " I didn't know if you were a strips or solids man"
    GREG: "I told him to hedge his bets and go with paisley"

Paisley. Greg KNOWS Nick better than anyone else.....;)

[​IMG]

Poor Nicky! I hope that Greg took care of him when they were at home. Nick is going to need lots of kisses and cuddling :adore:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  3. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thanks for the caps! :thumbsup: It was good to see the boys working so close again! :devil: Greg is certainly taking care of his man isn't he?

[​IMG]

I'm keeping the gift card but you know I love you:
    [​IMG]

I know doll
    [​IMG]

As for the best The Love moment, I just can't decide! I love them all and most of all I love the longing knowing looks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Oh my, I haven't posted here in ages *hangs head in shame* although I've been reading all those posts.

Should there be any newbies, I haven't greeted yet, feel welcomed by me!

So, I've finally came around and watched clips from the last few episodes and wow, they were awesome!

I think it was Miscarriage of Justice, the episode from two weeks ago, where Nick and Greg were looking for cues in a kitchen? I'm not sure if someone here has already mentioned it but I thought that scene was such a great hint as to what their domestic life would look like. The two of them rummaging in their kitchen in the morning, preparing breakfast ... And that scene in the bar at the end. With the two of them it's all about looks and boy, did they look!!! :adore:

This weeks episode, amazing Love moments! Just thinking about it makes me smile, well more like grin madly! As mentioned before it was like being back in S1/2. Flirting at its best! :thumbsup:

As for my favourite Love moment, well, it's really hard to pick just one. I loved the eye-sex in Felonius Monk. Doing "it" in front of their boss, really daring :devil:! But I also love all the times they got physical, like in Where Are You or Bad Words.

5. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Hi! :D I haven't been around in forever I know and I should just stop apologizing because I think you all expect that of me by now. If there's newbies, welcome! I like to think we're a nice bunch here, so make yourself at home :3 If there aren't newbies, well. You can ignore that.

So I realllly liked this episode. I actually meant to make it to the chat but I was under the impression that it wasn't new this week and came here only to realize I was horribly, horribly wrong. But hey, at least it was good! At any rate, the N/G scenes were nice, even if that's all we saw of Greg. The Nick angst was nice too, I forgot how much I like it :p It reallly made me want fic but I'm in the middle of tons of other stuff right now so unfortunately I can't write any of my own; if anyone decides to write some, link me! I am aching for it.

Haha. :D

So I actually wasn't too excited about this week's episode, not being a Taylor Swift fan, but I was pleasantly surprised! It was one of the first episodes that made me actually interested in a while.

As for my favorite moment, I have no idea. I always think there's really not that many moments that are any "good" for that but then I realize I'm completely wrong. You've all listed a lot of good moments, and even out of those I can't choose. I'd end up with a big list that nobody would read through. Although, mentioning this because I don't think it's been mentioned yet, the punch in Fannysmackin' is pretty high up there for me. It can bee debated, I suppose, as to whether or not it's N/G or not, but because had it not been for Greg's beating Nick wouldn't have punched him, I'm going to say that yes, it totally counts, even if it was just a platonic-"you're-ticking-me-off-and-you're-part-of-the-reason-my-friend-is-in-the-hospital" punch, I still like it.

I mean, clearly Nick's an emotional guy, we just saw that again from Thursday's episode, but Warrick wasn't even that angry at the crime scene, which leads me to two conclusions: a) Nick's closer to Greg than Warrick, regardless if it's platonic or romatic; and b) Warrick is better at keeping his emotions in check.

Which, if I remember correctly, Warrick can fly off the handle just as bad, so I'm going to go with A, though I'm sure my shipper heart has somehing to do with that as well :p

6. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

I'm (re) watching Table Stakes and there's the lovely scene with Nick, Greg and Sara when they talk to Greg about their dna sample. Greg's all smiley and giving Nick sassy looks, while Nick smiles at him rather adoringly. *sigh* Lovely. It's not the most overt Love scene, but I wasn't really expecting it, and I love to see that warmth between them, even with Sara in the room. :p

7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

*waves to love_fan and suckerforsmile* It's great to see you again on The Fort. :)
    Love it! :drool: What I love the most about the episode (besides seeing the boys working SO close) is that this time, it was Greg who was taking care of Nick and not the other way around as we're used to see.

suckerforasmile, I think that the punching in "Fannysmackin" definitely counts as a Nick/Greg moment. This what George Eads said about it:
    Nick got so upset over Greg getting beat up that he couldn't control his temper this time. We've seen times when Nick didn't let his emotions guide him ( he didn't shoot Mckeen) In "Fannysmackin", he did.

He should ignore the punk, Warrick told him, but Nick didn't listen. And if Warrick hadn't stop him, he would have continued punching 'Pig'.

Clenching his jaw when Warrick says "I've found Sanders' hair on the pavement":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I agree with you seabird. Although there is no direct interaction between Nick and Greg in Fannysmackin', it's still one of the best Love episodes!

Oh, and something else I've noticed, when Greg is talking about witholding his gift card from Nick he's giving him another present by showing off his behind to his man :devil:

9. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Fannysmackin' definitely counts among great Love episodes, even though there aren't many scenes between N/G
    Nick was totally devastated when Warrick said about finding Greg's hair, and that slimeball Pig just pushed him over the edge - we really could see how much Nick cares about Greg, probably he was feeling guilty he wasn't there to protect him :(

btw, is Fannysmackin' the episode in which Greg tells Cath he had a meeting with a prosecutor (I think) and she asks 'female?' with a funny look, like she felt sorry for him or something :lol:
    IMO it shows what Greg's preferences are :lol:

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Yes, that's the episode! I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that Cath's look said more than a thousand words.

[​IMG]
    I bet Greg would have prefered to have been with Nicky instead.

Oh, almost forgot the "tie" comment from Greg! That's such a boyfriend thing to say.

And is it me or are Nick and Greg's looks getting more and more intense towards each other? Both look at the other in such an adoring way like they can't believe how lucky they are that they have each other :adore:

11. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I havent seen this eppie yet. But it almost looks like Greg has a bit of a belly. He looks kinda preggies:eek:. Not that I am a fan of mpreg, although i have read a few mpreg fics, but brings me to an interesting question, why is it that Greg is the one who gets pregnant. Nicky is the maternal of the 2 of them.

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

This is not appropriate discussion for this thread, as this is discussing fanfiction, which does not count for discussion about the relationship between the two characters in Shipper Central.

Please get back on topic. Thank you.

13. CarrCarr

CarrCarr Civilian

Hey everyone, new fellow fan on the horizon. *waves* It’s official that I’ve been hooked to The Love. All credit bestowed to every member on this forum. Thank you!

Loved last weeks episode with all the Nick/Greg scenes that have been long in coming, But am I the only one that thinks when Greg told Nick it was his birthday, as they decided who got to climb into the ceiling, that he meant Nick should do the Honors? Instead Nick pulled rank and made Greg do it. I find the keeping the gift card comment flows better that way.

14. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome to The Fort, CarrCarr! :)

Well, the way I see that scene is that Greg offered to go up and crawl into the smelly attic so Nick wouldn't have to do it on his birthday.

At the end , Sara became a ghost when the boys were together. I remember this scene from "Goodbye and Good Luck" where Nick and Greg keep staring at each other all the time:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here, Sara is like:"Guys, get a room!" :devil:

[​IMG]

"Now, it's all woman!" ( Greg in "Table Stakes"): ;)

[​IMG]

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Great pics everyone!!! :adore: Welcome to the new people :beer:

I've been MIA for a while too. I've been doing csi marathons. I just watched Grave Danger last night. Yep, finished up season 5 and moving to 6 now. Once again, when one of the boys is in trouble or hurt, the TPTB didn't show them together consoling each other. In ways, I guess it's good. That lets us use our own imagination to think of how they consoled each other in privacy. And we all know it happens! You could see how tore up Greg was about Nick, he had a sick look all through the ep. When he was watching Nick in the coffin he looked like he was ready to cry.

The part on Fannysmackin when Warrick found Greg's hair, Nick's reaction said a lot about how he feels for him, then he went after Pig, that was nice. Defending his man.

I was so happy with the new ep last week. I was so afraid we wouldn't get any Love moments but we did, YAY. I thought the scene when Greg went up into the crawl space, was Greg volunteered since it was his birthday, but I'm thinking Nick persuaded him a little, ya know, offered to wear his birthday suit at home or something. lol.. No seriously, I thought Greg did it on his own, and was just teasing about keeping the gift card. It was Greggo being silly again. Either way, I just know they celebrated his b-day good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.