The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, everyone, IT"S DONE! My story is done and I'm tired. It took a week to write. But, I'll get right back on my other stories tomorrow, when my energy is back up. Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4192900/1/Last_Time_Its_Ever_Gonna_Be_Like_This

It's called, "Last Time It's Ever Gonna Be Like This." It's at fanfiction.net, because i like the formate better than WMTDB, sorry, not isulting it or anything. And, I'm more used to Fanfiction.net. I'll get around to posting at WMTDB in a little while. Please review, my pretties.

-Lynn

Hello all my fellow Lovers!! Wow, that sounded strange. Nice to meet you all and it's refreshing to know that I'm not the only who has these two as an OTP.

Is it my lack of computer skills or do you have to do something special to get the icon-y thing to work?

Is it my lack of computer skills or do you have to do something special to get the icon-y thing to work?

Before they changed the site, you had to get to 100 posts before you could use an avatar. I haven't checked in a while so I don't know if they've changed it or not. :\

Welcome, though! 8D Always nice to see new N/G shippers.

Wojo - Awh, don't make me choose! I love these boys *hugs* waaay too much to choose! Before I got into the N/G fandom, though... That's a different story. Back then, I absolutely loved Greg *honestly, I don't understand the people that dislike him* but as time went on and I started getting into N/G, I fell for Nick and his pretty accent and and and... I don't know.

But now, I can't choose! I love 'em both so much...

Oh! And I was going to ask, since I hardly ever watch reruns on CBS, they've reaired A La Cart twice, right? So that's three airings in the US, unless they reaired it during the writer's strike and I didn't notice. I mean, I know the episode was AWESOME and all, but I think two reairings is... O__O Am I completely off base here, or am I making sense? And either way, I'm not complaining that they're reairing an awesome N/G episode, I'm just saying that I find it kind of weird..

And for those of you that care, I'm actually getting back into writing fanfic. 8D I feel like I've been out of the fandom for ages, but I haven't written much since I did NaNoWriMo back in November, so getting back into it is kind of a relief.

Welcome Dotmfan!

LOL, Sucker, that's exactly how I always feel after Wrimo and Edmo! I'm not doing Script Frenzy this year because there's just too much on my plate with my novels and with my Love fiction, which I promised people I'd write as soon as Edmo was over. It's so much easier to write fanfic than original. lol. Anyway, glad you're back to the fanfic, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
It's probably been awhile since I mentioned my personal wiki, but if any of you want updates on my work and what I'm up to, check it out queenoftheuniverse.wetpaint.com. Also, my co-Municipal Liaison from Wrimo took the pic on the home page... isn't it great to know a professional photographer? Hopefully soon I'll add pics of the boys and get more work posted.
Anyway, I've got lots of work to do, so I'll ttyl!

Okay, so, yeah. I'm watching one of the those gossip show, and they said it looks like maybe an other writters strike, I"M FREAKING OUT! WE JUST GOT NICK AND GREG BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fine. It says that no ones in jepary yet! lol...

NaNoWriMo? Explain that to me. Please?

YAY! SUCKERS GETTING BACK INTO THE FANFIC! I can't wait! lol. ANd thanks for your review! I wanted to make you flail. Because I'm EVIL that way. hehe.

Oh, and welcome, Dotmfan24! Nice to see more lovettes here. Yeah, that did sound weird! We're all just one big support group here. I was going to say something other than support group, but this is a PG13 forum........hehe.

-Lynn

Last edited:
Okay, so, yeah. I'm watching one of the those gossip show, and they said it looks like maybe an other writters strike, I"M FREAKING OUT! WE JUST GOT NICK AND GREG BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not another writers strike but the possibility of a SAG strike, in other words the actors themselves. I honestly hope it does not happen because it would not be a good thing for the industry at all, Not to mention we as fans. CSI is planning to keep filming until June, that means that about 5 episodes of season 9 will already be done. The possible strike could be why.

Funny story time, everyone!

Okay, so, you all know by now that my school held a spelling bee on Friday. (Or atleast I think you do)Well, one of the words I was told to spell was, "Grinding"

Now, you all know I read too much smut. So, what did I do when I heard that word? I burst into unconrolable giggles, and three words ran through my head. Nick, Greg, and something I'm not sure I'm aloud to mention on a PG13 thread. But, I will say this. I blow off my math homework, and I don't have a job. :devil:

My teacher, of course, thought i'd gone CRAZY and asked, "Katlynn...what in God's name is so funny about the word grinding?" And, then, I almost fell over laughing. Have I convinced you that I'm crazy? Do you still think I'm worth your time? because I have a DIRTY mind.

Guys and girl just remember that this section is about the relationship between Nick and Greg, and is not a real time chat room....

3 lines per post regarding Nick and Greg, real life talk to a minimum.
Also remember no double posting...

Wojo- I hope that the strike wont affect this season of CSI as well as all the other shows... However I'm not holding my breath, its only because CSI is an immensly grossing tv show that its safe.

Right back to Nick and Greg...

So as season 8 is nearly done with (or we're in the middle) depends on your outlook in life, what episodes were the best for the boys.

The thing with last weeks episode where they both got a cold, it was really funny to watch. The love interaction was there, small detail between Nick when he was looking at Grissom who looked at his own productive discharge... Nick was thinking, thats gross, even Greg dont do that.

Seriously thought, Eric must've had the cold and then George had it lol....

You gotta love the DA when she reminded Griss about his team....
Stokes who slepped with a hooker, Sanders who killed a civillan, Willows (cant remember what she said), and then Brown who was suspended....

As a senior in charge of his team, Griss knows more than he lets on...

I REALLY didn't like that woman, either. Nick so did not kill Kristy Hopkins, and Greg so did not mean to kill Demitrius James. *Sighs* We where calling her the bird lady on the live Thread for the epi. hehe. I don't know how it came about...

Well, I'm sorry about the real-life filler there, Candygirl. I will try not to do that. I'm just a really talkkative thirteen-year-old. Oh, and while I'm posting this, I'm watching mr. Brooks. MARG! She's in it!

lol.

Uhg...have we gone off the subject of Grave danger and Fannysmackin'? because, here's my last statement. Greg's attack was hard to watch, but not as hard to watch as Nick in the box. But, the after math was worse. You know that Nick can care for himself, but I wasn't so suer about Greg, especially his mental status. He killed someone, felt guilty about it, and he was beaten up. Do you guys know what I'm getting at?

-Lynn

Wojo- I hope that the strike wont affect this season of CSI as well as all the other shows... However I'm not holding my breath, its only because CSI is an immensly grossing tv show that its safe.

It won't affect this season, that is sure since it's almost over and most likely all the eps are filmed already. It's next season that we have to worry about.

Uhg...have we gone off the subject of Grave danger and Fannysmackin'? because, here's my last statement. Greg's attack was hard to watch, but not as hard to watch as Nick in the box. But, the after math was worse. You know that Nick can care for himself, but I wasn't so suer about Greg, especially his mental status. He killed someone, felt guilty about it, and he was beaten up. Do you guys know what I'm getting at?

-Lynn

Greg has shown he is a very strong person as well, he had his guilt to deal with along with the civil trial. He came through it just fine. So it's nice to know that both guys are strong enough to handle anything and I'm sure it's because they lean on each other, and depend on each other's strength and support. Not to mention love.

I go away for a couple of days and miss all sorts!

Wojo - as regards favourites, much as I love them together, it's Greggo for me all the way, he's the one I look forward to seeing, I love his energy and enthusiasm and, best smile ever. *sigh* Think he has really developed as a character since the beginning, more so than some of the others. On a side note, I have been trying to decide which of his many many hairdos I like best. Also I am liking Nick's season 6 hair, looks like he has straightened it or something and makes him look somehow, not straight, which I like ;)

Can't remember who said this (I think QOTU) but I agree that in fics we tend to put our favourite through the worst time, as long as there is a happy ending. I tend to do this in anything I write, never thought of it before. All the same, Fannysmackin' makes me sad.

I have just been watching Up in Smoke and love the little exchange they have when Nick is looking at the gym membership card found on the body, they are both flirting so much and as usual Nick gets embarassed and kind of backs off...think they have a great chemistry in that scene, I had to watch a couple of times...ahem.

Lynn - I am going to look at your story now :)

Last edited:
So I have a question, it seems from all I've read on the fort that most love fans are in love with either Greg or Nick. For me its Greg and that seems to be the majority but am I right? How many love Greg, how many love Nick? Does anyone love them both equally?

I personally would have to say I love them both for different reasons. Greggo, I love because of his funny and is always looking to try new things. He enjoys standing out, and never is afraid to talk about awkward subjects or state his mind. Also I love all his crazy hairstyles, clothes and choice in music. Nicky I love because he tries so hard to be the hero and is always looking out for his friends. His southern manners and kindness he treats almost everyone he meets, you rarely see that anymore. His shyness in someways also attracts me to him as well.I also have fetish for guys with accents an cowboys. They both have the most amazing brown and smiles. And as candygirl1uk said they are two halves to a whole.

Originally Posted by Wojo
So I have a question, it seems from all I've read on the fort that most love fans are in love with either Greg or Nick. For me its Greg and that seems to be the majority but am I right? How many love Greg, how many love Nick? Does anyone love them both equally?

Well, I'm with candygirl on this. I love both equally. They are two halves of a whole and I can't imagine them without each other.

I have just been watching Up in Smoke and love the little exchange they have when Nick is looking at the gym membership card found on the body, they are both flirting so much and as usual Nick gets embarassed and kind of backs off...think they have a great chemistry in that scene, I had to watch a couple of times...ahem.

Yesterday I was thinking about Up in Smoke too, Sara's Girl. Don't you think that Nick sounded kind of breathless when Greg told him he did Muy Thai? It was like he had this picture of a sweaty Greg in his mind and tried to give a good and intelligent answer ;)

I can't really say what I like more, GD or Fannysmackin'. Shipper-wise I'd say Fannymackin' because you could really see how much the whole thing affected Nicky.
GD was great in many other ways but Greg was just left out and that didn't and still doesn't feel right. But then, Greg isn't really a person who shows his feelings to others very often, especially not when he's feeling bad/vulnerable/ ...

Oh oh and shacky's back! Welcome back!:thumbsup:

Welcome Dotmfan.:thumbsup:

QOTU~ I understand why you are so evil towards Greggo now! I will still assist in any kdnapping of him if necessary!

Who do I love more~ Nicky or Greggo?

Greggo/Eric without a doubt. I loved him from the beginning. His personalty~his sillyness and for the most part his cheerfulness. His smile. His eyes.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Sorry got distacted there for a second. From what we have seen, he seems like a good dancer & I'd like to think in real life he can dance well too. *personally, loves to dance and loves when a guy has at least some rhyth* And call me corny or laugh, but when Greggo finally became a CSI, I nearly cried. Happy tears mind you. I was squeeee-ing like a happy fan girl that my mom just rolled her eyes:rolleyes: at me for being so happy! Plus, not that this would ever happen, but Eric seems like the type of guy that I date personality wise. And he HOT!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::devil:

That being said, I do love Nicky/George just not as much. He has a nice smile and seems like he'd be a gentlemen in real life (like sweet Nicky).

*is off to read lynn's story, then to bed & dreaming about the boys*

Personally, I gotta say I liked Fannysmackin' best. But when they showed Greg all beat up and in the hospital, I had to close my eyes. So I really don't know what happened during those scenes. Also, I watch TV with the 'Mute' button on. Don't ask.

I love Greggo. What can I say? He's just to adorable.

I know this is off topic and I might get in trouble for this, but I'ma ask it anyways. Was the B2 bomber crash on the news? My friend in Texas said she saw it. It was on February 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back