The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Aw! thanks, Sara's Girl!

Dotmfan24 - I love your singnater! lol. I think it's technically called tirets!

*gasps* I NEED to watch that epi again! hehe. I really need to. Sounds like an awesome N/G moment!

Peronsally, girls, I think Nick is hotter. I know some people will disagree with me coughQueencough but, I saw this pic of him...OMG! *Swoons* I was fangirling all over the place! lol. Seriously...that hair...those eyes...that body...THAT SMILE! OMG, he had got to have THE BEST smile on the face of this planet. *Goes and hunts for pics of the lovely George and his perfect mouth*

And, yes, Eric/Greg is HOT too. lynn likey the spikes.These two need a word of thier own to discribe how hot they are. But, seriously, George. He's, like...UHG! If i could describe it, peeps, I would! hehe. hehe.

To see what I mean, go here: http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/04.+Nick+Stokes to the last pic on the page. You'll know it's the right one, becase when you run over it with your curser, it'll say, LOOKING GOOD WITH THAT SMILE. he's sexy, girls. And, yes, I realize that he's literally old enough to be my father, but, sexy is sexy. And this man is boat loads of it. That's all I have to say on the subject!

-Lynn

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Who do I love more??

Greg, I guess. It's weird with us. Cause I (Natalie) usually love the tall, dark and handsome ones more. I love Noah, Nicole loves Luke. We both tend to love Justin on QAF, but I like Brian sometimes more. I probably love George/Nick more than Nicole though. Especially physically. :p

I need to read more fanfiction. I'm so sucked in the Nuke world right now. Maybe after my trip (9 days! *flail*). Maybe I'll update my story.

Come one Nick and Greg! I need some good scenes! Bring me back my Mojo!!!

4. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

For those who asked about NaNoWriMo, it's long title is National Novel Writing Month. I have a page about it on my wiki, so check it out, and when I get a chance to update it, it'll tell you all about it!

Stacey, you see now why I do what I do to poor Greg? I just can't help it. I do the same thing to my fav original characters too. My latest story, some will say needs to have him kidnapped, but just wait for the second chapter and you'll change your mind, I swear! lol.
    And yeah, I like Nick, he's hot too, just not as much as Greg. I've got a huge poster board filled with pictures of Greg/Eric and I love staring at it. And no, it's not even Love centered, so there's only one picture of Nick with Greg on it. *GASP!* I know. lol.

5. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Another episode where I would have loved to see Greg's reaction was in Gum Drops. The scene between Nick and Sara where he told her they found him would have made my heart explode if it had been between Greg and Nick.
    Also when he went to see the little girl in hospital at the end how much would it have meant to have Greg outside in the waiting area.

Who out of the two do you think is the more romantic??? I think Greg would be more gift buying and song writing whereas Nick would cook meals and make sure Greg had his favourite food, music and dvds.

6. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

I totally agree with this Michelle, and as for the hospital, I like to think he was there, just hidden from sight, waiting all supportive-like....*sigh*

I think they both would be romantic in their own way. I do like the idea of Greg writing songs but I'm not sure how romantic they would be...I have this feeling he would write really dirty songs sent to loud music. Who knows why!

I think the romance in it is that they each provide something the other needs, Greg teaches Nick how to be more spontaneous and is just really passionate and not bothered what anyone thinks, which is good for Nick because he can be a little straight-laced at times (yeah, I heard it)

Nick helps Greggo to slow down and take time over things and to just be quiet sometimes is ok...I can imagine his idea of a romantic afternoon being taking Greg to sit by a lake or something and just being with each other, not thinking too much about anything.

I can see them both doing little thoughtful things for each other that no one sees.

Of course this is all just in my head. Also, I should be doing some work and not thinking about this. That is all :)

7. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Yeah, Greg is deffinitly the more...show-offie romantic type. I mean...if he could, he'd flaunt the relationship to the world. you know, "Look, that's right, I've got Nick Stokes, anyone got a problem with that?" or something like that. I also think Greg is usually the one dragging Nick into the ah-hem...bedroom. and Nick, I guess he's the more guarded one. And he's the, "Let's cuddle on the couch" person. Oh, and he's also the one who takes away Greg's coffee when he gets too hyper.:lol:

Basically, you'd have to be blind and deaf not to see the attraction here. (Or a member of TPTB, but that's beside the point) some people, however, choose to ignor it.

Oh, and, girls, more evidence in the "Greg is bi" case. The jury is still out there, right? Okay, so, one quote I got from an episode, I think either Catherine and Greg or Greg and Nick are taking apart a car and they find semen or something, and Greg says, at some point, "The back seat of my car got real old, real fast." I know this isn't the best example, but Greg, when talking about his relationships and sex life, never specifies a gender. He only ever said, oh, yeah, my date was hot" or something like that. He hardly ever specifies a gender. ANd, when he does, you know that's the writters trying to "Straighten up" his image. As someone so rightly put it over at the Eric/George fan livejournal. Was it YOU Wojo?! lol.

-Lynn

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I definitely think Greg is bi. Even when he was on the phone in season 1 talking and sayine he loved them more, it was never specified to be a woman. I also think that was just a phone call to make Nick jealous.
    I think Greg would write really rude, crude songs but Nick would think they were the sweetest things on earth.

I love the idea of Greg being at the hospital. Not because he had gone with Nick to see the girl but because he turned up knowing Nick had gone to see her and would need him after.

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I couldn't agree more with you Sara's Girl! They are two halves of a whole. They need each other and make each other a better person. That's what I love so much about their relationship, be it as friends or lovers, they fit so well together. You can see it when they work on a case together, they just belong together, they fit!!!

Anyway, I think both can be really romantic just differently. Nick would cook dinner and they'd spent a nice evening on the couch, just cuddling and then Nick would take Greg to the bedroom, already lit with candles.
    Greg on the other hand would leave little messages around their home and in the lab. Nick would get off a really exhausting shift and find a little love note in his locker that would make everything better in an instant. I also think Greg would surprise Nick at home with not that many clothes on :devil::devil: ... you know :eek:

In the end that's why they fit so perfectly together because they are so different.

Oh and don't you love it how Greg brags all the time about his sexual conquests, especially with Nick around!!!

10. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

So, everyone. I love Grillows, right? And, i like to sometimes read Grillows FICTIONS. But, unfortunatly, all Grillows shippers seem to ship SNICKERS or SANDLE as well. ARG! The anti-christ is back.:evil: :scream: :brickwall:

lol. Sorry, about that random outburst. I agree with love_fan and MichelleK. Greg is the more spontanous, I'm-gonna-drag-you-into-the-bedroom-and-make-sweet-hot-love-to-you type.:devil: Nick's the more soft, "Hey, let's cuddle on the couch" kinda guy. I think I've already said that...

*Shrugs*

Just a quick note - Since when was Nick's middle name Parker? I had no idea that they said his middle name...but Parker's a good name...*Swoons*

Oh, and what's your favorite version of the spikes for Greg's hair? Season 3, 4, or 5? Or, do you like the more flat do? i.e., season 1, 2, 6, 7, or the current season, eight? Just a question. Personally, I can't get enough of Greg/Eric's season 5! lol.

-Lynn

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  11. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I agree with all of you. But I also see Greggo as a cuddler as well. I have this lovely image of the boys curled up on the couch together. Greggo is very outgoing in there relationship it seems, like I think he would enjoy public displays of affection more then Nicky would at first. Also Greggo would be more likely to make a move at work like kissing in the lab or holding hands in the break room. Where as Nicky would be a little more reserved with his affections at first. But you know he would enjoy Greggo attention. You know Nicky would do sweet things like packing Greggo's favorite lunch for him or leave him little gifts in his locker. As for in the bedroom well, my thoughts on that are not very PG-13 so I will let your own imaginations go to town. :devil:

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I'm sorry, I just had to comment on this; it made me laugh out loud. That's the sort of thing I personally would do, and I consider myself somewhat mature... Or perhaps not, now that I think about it. >.<

^-^ Okay, finally, someone out there who thinks that Nick is more handsome than Greg. Yay!
    I personally fell in love with Nicky instead of Greggo. That accent, the hair, those dark eyes *swoon* I'm sure you know what I mean. Nicky also acts like such a gentleman and treats everyone with respect. He also cares deeply about his friends and for the victims he deals with in his job. I <3 him, in short, 'cause he's awesome.

Katlynn888- I didn't know that Nick's middle name was Parker. Hmm, I like the sound of that. Nicholas Parker Stokes. To me that sounds pretty amazing. xD

Dotmfan24- Welcome to The Fort! =]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  13. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Hey everyone. I've been on this site for a while but I just got an account. As for the past conversations, I have to say I am in love with Greg. I mean yes Nick has his merits but he just isn't Greg. I am all for the love however and as my friends including:
    my last chance, know, I go into a squeeing attack whenever I see a subtexty moment. I was incredibly sad in Fannysmackin' I almost cried. I have to admit I hate how close he is/was to Sara(I really dislike her) and I yelled at my TV for her to stop stroking his hair.
    Well, that's all I've got to say for now so yeah hi.

14. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Good to see ya, buddeh, lol.
    When I saw Fannysmackin' I too was distressed to see Sara fondling Nicky's Greggo. But, even with that in mind, I was glad she was there. Someone had to be there to comfort him.
    I kind of thought that Warrick was kind of cold when he said, "Found some of Sanders' hair" (or something like that.) I mean, he couldn't have said "Greg's hair"? >.<
    Oh, and for anyone out there doubting The Love, watch this youtube video. It's soo cute, and you can tell Nick is totally thinking in his head, "Way to go, G!" xD
    =]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E--bgEtYL7o&feature=related
    Enjoy! I know I did, heh.

15. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Welcome to our little corner of cyber space, Greggo Obsessed! I hope you enjoy your stay. Pleasem come back any time. Bring Nick/Greg facts, get free latte! lol.

Yeah, me and My_last_chance seem to be the only two on here that thing Nicky is sexier than Greggo! (No offence to Eric Szmanda...) *Gasp* my_last_Chance! OMG, girlie! You've found it! THE ULTIMATE SUBTEXT. lol. No, but, seriosly, either Nick is, like, realy happy that Grissom was talking to him for some reason, Or, yeah, he was beeming with pride. Becuase, his Greggo had done it. How do you like them apples, nonbeleivers?!

Yeah, totaly, I had no idea that was his middle name, either! And, now I'm beating myself up over that! Because in my story, I said his middle name was William! *Knocks head against wall* Arg...

I really need to get my facts straight...hehe...

I'll get back to yas!

Oh, everyone! I'm officaially crazy! Wanna know why?! Because I'm writting a CSI on Big Brother story. I loved season eight, and it got me hooked on the show, so now I'm combining it with CSI. I don't know what's gotten into me!

Is it just me, or does this site have it's own little TPTB going on? Because...Well, I won't say it for fear of being kicked off the site!

Rant over. Katie out. lol.

-Lynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.