The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I just loved the way Nick was all upset in Post Mortem. First at court where he was all tense and almost aggressively protecting Greg and then in the locker room where he was so upset he couldn't really answer Warrick's question about the trial. He sounded almost choked up. And then of course the teary-eyes moment. That said so much about their relationship.

Here's my favourite pic from Nicky testifying:
    [​IMG]

And here he is all teary-eyed:
    [​IMG]

2. jay

jay Witness

So I'm powering my way through season 7 (I still have yet to find season 6 in stores) and I finally saw Leaving Las Vegas. Almost no Greg which, normally, would be bad for me overall, but a lot of good Nick. He seemed really comfortable in his skin in this episode his relationship with Catherine is awesome. The conversation between him and Catherine in the car showed how great the characters are. There's no way to cap it, but i swear Nicky pinged on my gaydar a bit. It could just be the confidence I'm picking up in, but what do ya'll think?

Oh and, I apologize for doing this, as I hate when other people do it, but I have an account set up over at WMTDB under the name 10th_letter. I have a few stories posted. Hope you guys like em.

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Jay dont worry... Smiles...Read your message.

Wow i love the up close tears in George's eyes, ooopps i mean Nicky's eyes. I wonder what went on in Georges mind as he prepared for that scene.... Loosing someone special no doubt.

Love_Fan- the top picture does speak volumes to me... It says that - how can anyone call my Greg a lier?

IT's as if by adjusting his tie, he is sememting his love for Greg.... If a man is adjusting his tie, he really hopes that you will notice it. It being him and hes need to get to know his love interest or in Nick's case, his need to be with Greg and comfort him.

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Thanks for posting all those screencaps!
    Exactly. If all this subtext (along more than seven years) was between a man and a woman on the show, NOBODY would doubt that these two characters have romantical feelings for each other, that Nick was in love with that person...Why would it have to be different between two men? Love is love ;)
    Right, QOTU ;)

Could this be the same red shirt?
    [​IMG]

And who could forget THIS?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Or THIS:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Just watch A La Carte - absolutely loved it.

My favourite moment......

NICK: (to Greg) Hey, did Sara ever say anything to you about her and Grissom?

GREG: Not in so many words.

NICK: So you knew about the two of them?

GREG: (shrugs) Yeah.

(Greg continues down the road. Nick spreads his arms wide.) .......Just say alot about there relatinship lol.

Okay screencaps.....
    [​IMG]

Haha this one was funny......Nick looked pissed off at that girl she was soo flirting with Greg......

[​IMG]

And finally.....
    [​IMG]

Ahhh.....*happy sigh* the wonders of "A La Carte".........it cant get better than this or can it lol

btw, tried to make a banner using screencap from this eppy...hope you like it.........and twins - I still like your but I wanted to try and make one myself to see how it goes so hope you don't mind lol.

6. jay

jay Witness

Hey all.

So I got to thinking of a way to liven up the discussion on this board. More so than just fanfiction discussion.

Imagine there were CSI action figures. Grissom would come with a microscope and cockroach, Sara might come with a book, Catherine could come with a cell phone and changeable outfits...

Then, after the toys are nice and successful, they come out with Ship 2-packs, starting with GSR and Catherine/Warrick. But eventually, they release a Love two pack. I know we'd all buy it.

What do you guys think the Nick and Greg figures would come with on their own and what would they come with in the two-pack?

Nick could come with a gun, cowboy hat and sports magazine. (think realistically here)

Greg would come with a CD player, coffee bag and Marilyn Manson poster.

The two-pack could have them in a different pose. Perhaps capturing the eye sex. They could come with a picutre of the two of them together, cell phones for each of them and a bedroom backdrop.

What do you guys think? Your turns!

7. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

I serioulsy like the idea of a Love 2 pack of figures. For my 2 pack, Greg would come with a cute hat, CD wallet and some sort of rock t-shirt. Nick's would have keys to his truck, cowboy boots and a country CD case. Backdrop would be a sweet little sunset with a picnic going on. The accessories would be a picnic basket, wine bottle and food of different types and varities.

8. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I like that idea Jay.

MY Love pack would include Nicky having Keith Urban CD, a classic Nicky outfit~ Black t-shirt that's like a second skin to him and ever so tight jeans. *drooools a little :p :p* Greggo would have a Manson t-shirt, leather pants (yes I know I'm obsessed with Greggo and leather pants :devil: :devil:), & a variety of hair care products to get his hair spikey again like back in the early days.

The setting would them be on there way to a Mason concert and as a compromise since Nicky is going, they have to listen ot Keith Urban CD! :D

9. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

That just is sooo funny, Jay had me in giggles as i got ready for work.

So I would have them called the love pack, and they would come with essential items ( cough you know what im talking about). Greg would so have a cd player, oh and changable hair that you can use felt tips on and it comes off in the wash.

Nick- would come with his books that his mom gave him for his 16th? birtday cant spell the word... What else, clearly a pair of boots, a cowboy hat, and something about ESPn oh and a parrot of his shoulder.

LOL.

10. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Please not action figures.....I remember when I was younger I used collect the Power Rangers action figures.........I drove my parents absolutely mad..........I can't recall the exact amount of money I wasted on those things..........i ended up selling 'em in a yard sale lol......I lost interest in them and in Power Pangers aswell lol

Btw, was watching Power Rangers SPD.....for the first time in over 4 years lol..........I think I'm getting back into it lol....

However I do like the Idea of ship pack......lol.........

Just been listening to "You and Me" by Lifehouse and the lines.......
    "'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
    Nothing to lose
    And it's you and me and all of the people
    And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you"

They really really remind me of Nick and Greg for some reason so I had to share them with ya'll

Might be a great song to use for a vid if I get the time to do that.

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I'm all for a Love pack :D. I agree with all of you who mentioned hair products for Greg and I like your idea with the changeable hair candygirl that's just so Greg. He'd also wear a Rock T-shirt (maybe Marilyn Manson), have a CD-player and - for old times sakes - a mini chem-lab ;)

Nick's pack would include: a Country CD, maybe a bird book, a cowboy hat and something to do with sports.

They're background would be the lab, so we could reenact all those flirty moments :D

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I really loved last weeks episode. The scenes with Nick/Greg were just hilarious. Does this Love Pack have to be PG-13 rated? Because I think you are forgetting the lube......

Oh I made these for love_fan awhile ago. I hope you don't mind me posting them here. [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I don't mind at all CSI_Kat, they're too good to be hidden ;)

Oh yes, we wouldn't want to forget the lube. Maybe there should be two Two packs? Because then we could make a PG version with all my stuff mentioned before and another version with the leather pants for Greggo, the lube, and those tight jeans for Nick :D

I keep watching the bovine semen scene over and over again and it just won't get any less boring or funny. Nick's so shocked :lol: And the way Greg said "WE got the picture" - so much fun! :D :lol:

14. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

I would love to see that second 2 pack of figures. I know since i got my sister into The Love, she would so want to have that. :D :D

The way Greg and Nick shot a look in that scene, it was too cute. The look was all like 'Is she going to just shut up now?' Too cute. My mom walked in and asked what we were watching. I told her CSI and she asked why farm equipment wound up in Vegas. I had ot explain to her about the bull riding and our two cuties. After five minutes my mom had ideas about the two of them and that machine. It was jsut so cute that my mom is now into The Love.

15. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Yes, that very well could be the same red shirt. I knew about the striped jacket, but not about the other. Wow, more shirts they're sharing... doesn't that just say something? lol.

As for the figurines, I think you've all picked the good stuff already!

I actually had this dream last night that I was on the show, doing a scene with Eric and Jorja. I don't know where George was. And we ended up at Eric's place, in his pool and the rest of the cast was coming over, so she went to answer the door. (effective huh? lol) I was asking him important Love questions, to see if it was real, and cannon, but maybe not "out" cannon. You know? He was gonna tell me, as long as I promised not to tell the rest of you guys. But, alas, I never did hear the truth out of him, cause I woke up. Sad, huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.