The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTL:

LOL your post was crazy.....

What i meant was that - if she who can not be named does come back, then she's gonna seperate our men in their cases.... Think about it Who does Greg seem to get paird with, and not recently with his and our Nicky?

Who does Nick seem to be paired up with.... Exactly!!!!

I wish that some dedicated fan could tell me how many cases ; Warrick and Cath have worked on, Nick and Greg, Greg and she who can not be named, and Nick and She who can not and must not be named....

Happy birthday Zodiac....

Woot im loving the screen caps- keep em coming!!!!

candygirl1uk said:

What i meant was that - if she who can not be named does come back, then she's gonna separate our men in their cases.... Think about it Who does Greg seem to get paired with, and not recently with his and our Nicky?

Just wanted to say I got what (and who) you meant. (great Harry Potter spoof by the way!!) I hope Sara does not come back, the whole GSR thing ruined CSI for me. But anyway if this season is over I hope season 9 is as good or better than we've had recently.

celebrate.jpg

Happier with Sara out of the picture. :lol:

Hi Guys and Gals,

So I have a funny/stupid/embarrassing moment to share with you guys......

Yesterday after my Maths lesson the only thing on my mind was (not surprisingly) Nick and Greg.........So I'm in a world on my own day dreaming about our boys......and I'm going down the stairs and I trip (yeah should have seen it coming lol)..so to balance myself i grab hold on the side rail and some how manage to bang my eye into the side wall......I was lucky cause most of the students had gone......... So now my eye hurts and I have a throbbing headache (yeah thanks for being my addiction Nick and Greg)..........Sad but true. :(

Awww Shazza- you have it hard my friend....

Yes i wonder if there could be a poll to see how often the lovetes dream about our men?

Talking about dreaming and day dreaming, do you think that Greg has ever been caught out day dreaming about Nick? That would be funny to watch, as Greg is processing the scene, Grissom starts his run thru and boucing ideas back and forward Grissom ask Greg something, and he replies "yes Nicky i know dear.."

How funny would that be? So im glad that you guys are brining good love pictures for our colective evidence so what do you all think. Has there ever been a defining moment where as a viewer Greg or Nick has been srpung daydreaming about each other?

-waves hand- Ooh, ooh! Okay, so maybe not really because, well, they were talking about Greg's date's epitheleals or however you spell it, BUT HEY, I can work with that, right?
000.jpg

So yeah. There's that. HOWEVER, Nick's kinda standing RIGHT THERE, so maybe it doesn't count?

RIGHT THEN. How about this one?
0000.jpg

Yes. Of course. I still don't get it. Not that I don't LIKE it or anything, but I don't get it.

I really think that Greg's expression in the first one screams I love you, lol. He was pretty animated, and though it could have been because he was looking at some chicks... er... howeveryouspellthat, I can't help but wonder what would happen if anyone else would have been there instead of Nicky. :3

Shazza, I'm sorry about your accident! D: [is aware that reads so weird] Hope your eye is better soon.

and Candy, It's not quite what you asked for... D:

Sucker its fine trust me its all good...

Come on fellow lovetts, dont let this thread slip to the second page....

The second picture, just makes me laught, because Nick just looked at Greg for no other reason other than he is in love with Greg. Simple.

Greg Sanders is a fun loving bisexual in love with Nick Stokes somewhat closeted Gay man.... Their love lives on past season 8 which i agree has been dubbed "the season of love"....

Zodiac- I for one was NOT disappointed with the chapel scene for there was ONE CARD and Nick had it in his hands.....

I'm seeing my response far too much, lovetts where have you all gone???

Well, 'm still here!

So, for your amusement I give you these:
normal_7x15_250.jpg

Nick realizing that he's holding butt implants! "Oh, they're for the butt!" And the way he says that ... :lol: And Doc Robbins asked him to feel them not Keppler, maybe because he knows that Nick's an expert?? ;)

And then in Fallen Idols Nick calls his Greg a casanova??? Because Greg has oh so much experience?!:
normal_7x17_153.jpg

And before that he says something like "I never accused you of not being smart, weird but smart" (well, I don't remember the exact words). I thought that conversation sounded so couply. And it was a Saturday morning, probably their free day ...

*waves hi* And leaves ice pack for Shazza.

Of course Greggo dreams about Nicky. Mostly all the glances and pats. As well as about how Nicky looks soooooooooooooooo HOT in his tight jeans! :devil:

But what Greggo most likely dreams about is the time that this happened.......
wet Nicky

Hopefully Greggo doesnt get caught drooling over evidence at a crime scene though. If he does, cant blame him! :p :devil: ;)

I'm still here! I'm just really immersed in fanfic, as usual. Been reading an AWESOME family fic with the boys.

Love_fan- that last line, so true, it does sound couply and it probably was their day off... it just sounds so sweet and cute. lol.

Heh, I'm wondering what they were dreaming of after that chappel scene! Something either hot and steamy or sweet and romantic. Maybe a combo of both.

Thanks for the ice pack only_true_love :D - My eye feels much better now but I gotta stop doing that (day dreaming about Nick and Greg while trying to walk down the stairs lol).

Anywayz was watching Nesting Dolls and couldn't help but notice the red shirt......

Gregandtheredshirt.jpg

Look familar Nicky.......
Nickandtheredshirt.jpg

I think so....

Anywayz Presents before I go.........
NickandGregAvatar.jpg

Nick_and_Greg_2.jpg

Hope ya'll like 'em and feel free to use them :D

Look at them, sitting next to each other, Nick holding the chapel card ... They look like such a couple. And maybe it's just me but they look both a bit uncomfortable. Nick's a bit tense and Greg's sitting all tense like they're embarrassed for getting the card together and that woman calling them on their relationship.

Are there any news about the strike? Will there be more N/G moments this season? And is S8 really the Love Season? Considering the amount and the quality of scenes they shared I'd say yes. Plus we must consider that it's S8 so they've been together for a long time and there's still enough love between them. OK, I don't seem to make sense here right now. What I want to say is that if you compare S2 (with like 20 N/G episodes) to S8 the way they behave around each other has changed insofar that they're not only flirting anymore but have a relationship that survived a lot of things. Does that make sense?

Oh, I hate to do this, but if you look closely at the two red shirts, at their necklines, you can see they're not the same. Close, but not the same. However, they are both wearing red shirts, which says something just as much. And besides, look at Greg in that shirt with the blazer... he's screaming HOT to me! OMG, why couldn't I be Nick and in that scene instead of Cath?!?!?! lol
love_fan- that makes perfect sense about the relationship having survived many things rather than them just flirting still.

ok, off to write chapter 12 of Ghost! 11 is up!

You know what?

Yeah i totally agree with you there, they do look embarrased to be sitting there. Maybe just maybe, they've got soo good at hidding their feelings for one another that for an outsider to spot it - both of them was a bit taken back.

Yes this really has got to be the season of the love. I know that C.M was saying in an interview that it was two lab rats, but Hodges and Wendy have been flirting.... surly that would be the season of flirting not of love.

Yes good to see we made a new page.

I understand where your coming from so if we compare Season 2 where the flirting was Thick and Season 2 where its not that heavy, it looks to me as a couple madly in love.

I do believe though, not to sure who it ws, that said they thought that Nick and Greg had a break... Simular to Ross and Racheal from Friends.

That would explain why in one season neither man was attempting to flirt or show any interest. But defo by Grave Danger or from grave danger things changed.

Thoughts?

Oh lovely pictures as always girls and guys of the love.

QOTU - yeah I realised that after I posted it up..but hey it was close.......I think the reason I posted it is cause I do remember somewhere Nick did indeed have the exact same red shirt as Greg had on........will have to go digging for that lol..........The fact that they both wear red says a lot. Yeah It would have been better to have Nick than Cath in that scene lol.

btw, QOTU - read chapter 11 of Ghost......okay now I am complete confused and lost lol.........but enjoying at the sametime (this is unusual for me....usual if I'm reading something and find it confusing I won't reading more but this fics is begging to be read and finished lol).

Okay fic talk over.

Love_fan - what you said made perfect sense...........and yeah the do look at bit uncomfortable in that picture.......its a bit awkward.

As much as I hate to admit it, a break-up between them in S4 and/or 5 could have been possible. There wasn't much flirting and they seemed a bit off. It's just a feeling but then I think about episodes like Bad Words (the Chest Pat) or Who Shot Sherlock (Nick couldn't take his hands off Greg) and I think maybe they just had a rough time in their relationship (work, cases, the team-break-up). And the team break-up was the main reason they didn't have any scenes together for most of S5.

I can understand the argument for a break-up but I rather live in my little romantic world and believe that they were always together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back