The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here I am finally working up the cojones to watch Fannysmackin' and I'm trying to focus on the positive.

Like how awesome Greg looks in a suit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/Fanny1.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/Fanny2.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/Fanny3.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/Fanny4.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/Fanny5.png

Then we get this exchange

Catherine: So, how'd you do on the stand?
Greg: So good, the prosecutor took me to dinner.
Catherine: Female?

The prosecutor was female, but still. Why even ask the question, you know?

The first victim was Hispanic, the second Jewish,the one Greg saved could be viewed by the mob as a senior,
could Greg's beating be a gay bashing or was it solely because Greg his Demetrius James? I realise that's a stretch, but... work with me here.

And the whole thing when Grissom was telling Greg he should "come clean" to his mother and tell her
that he wasn't working in the lab anymore. Am I the only one who saw that as a "come out of the closet" speech?

The Jaw Clench O Love. Wow, you obsessive fans were right. It really was a jaw clench. That never quite
translates into pics. But that's not gonna stop me from posting my own!

:p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/Fanny6.png

And we know Nick will be there to defend his man.

:')

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/Fanny7.png

I'll end on this note:

Sara: I am gonna pick up some Roberto's and bring it over to Greg. I'm sure he's sick of that hospital food. Anybody wanna come?
Warrick: Yeah, I'll ride with you, but I'm gonna pass on the Mexican food at 10 in the morning.
Nick: No, I'd like to see Greg. I'm definately in.

:')

And, a few episodes later, Nick and Greg investigate how a fire got started and it almost looks like Nick's showing off to Greg. Nick was so happy to be around his Greggo again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/BO1.png

Well everyone, I am back. Love it how school started monday when i was working on Fanfiction.....

....anywho...

...I did get to see "Bull" after recodring it on my DVR. This is by far the best episode of the season, I enjoyed it so much I watched it four times afterwards.

The scenes with Nick and Greg were really good. I really liked the scene in the lab with the electro love machine. Made me giggle a bit when Wendy came in there and started rambling on and on.

The church scene gave me so many Nick/Greg one shot ideas I had to scribble them down on paper as fast as that scene went. Four times and ten minutes later, I have all my story ideas.

Was really quite interesting to see nick holding that card. Maybe he was trying to keep a surprise hidden from Greggo?

One final note:

suckerforasmile: I noticed your DA page and will be joining the club here soon. I have so many Nick/Greg things I can give to both the club and the wiki.

Off for now.

Thanks Wojo for the screencap with the card in Nicky's hand. The one you have named 'Wendy's story'~ Is it me or is Greggo's hair from that angle look funny??? And thank for the other screencaps too Wojo.

Jay~ glad you survived watching Fannysmackin'. I dont think I'll watch it unless I need a good cry.

I cant believe I forgot but I swear that the shirt that Nicky is wearing, Greggo has worn too. I know its a basic shirt and could be similiar but I really think Greggo has worn this shirt this season. And if not last season.

I agree that this season has been very good for us love fans, with the clasic subtexty eye sex, ass checks, etc. And 2 of my fav. moments~ the lube scene and the one card!!!!! :D :devil: ;) :p :D I might be crazy to say this but maybe TPTB are listening/ reading our chants, hopes for the boys!!!! :D *outoneoftheboysoutoneoftheboysoutoneoftheboys*

Only I so agree.. The evidence never lies, and hmm well the card had to be cause of him and Greggo and didn't you think that the way he was holding it was like someone who was nervous or bored?

Good acting there George!!

Of course they're watching and listening to us, now a problem that is fazing me is that when Sara comes back are the two gonna be working less with each other or just the same? I mean its interesting don’t you guys think that W.P has taken a bit of a back seat in the acting... So Nick really has stepped up.

To my mind in this season it seems that Bull was the first case that our two men/boys/guys had actually taken the lead case?

I mean clearly they cant have a Nick and Greg show- although all Eric and George fans' would be a wailing in excitement, and CSI is an ensemble? show, but I'm loving it that George and Eric, especially Eric has more to do since- she who must not be named left.

Jay i never looked at the beating as that before, but i will go back and watch it at a later date and report back.

Ahh now only-true-love, maybe they have and maybe they haven't.... I mean Eric has a slender frame and George has a more broader frame right?

[image]
bigpic.jpg
[/image]

See what i mean? The shirt that Greg is wearing is well too big for him, its as if he just grabbed a clean one without thinking...

I love you guys. Thanks so much for the screencaps Wojo!

Shacky uploaded the best moments from Bull on youtube and I finally got to watch our boys in action! They are amazing together. Seeing them work a case together seemed so right! Ok, my favourite scenes are the interview and the one with Wendy.

When Nick got up I thought he would pat Greg's leg. I don't know why but it seemed so natural, the two of them sitting together interviewing someone (who just gave them their card, and yeah, Nick was playing with it a bit nervously :D) and when Nick got up all that was missing was a pat on Greg's leg.

And that Wendy scene??? :devil: I laughed so hard. Greg seemed to take it better than Nicky and was also much faster in discovering the truth about that "thing". Nick was so shocked it was hilarious! :lol: I know someone mentioned it before but then I didn't have the context but when Greg told Wendy to back off ... that was taking care of his boyfriend, very sweet and protective! Oh, and the looks Nick gives Greg? Priceless :eek:

Got to rewatch it right now!

Jay I'm going to watch Fannysmackin' in a few and I know it's real hard but I told myself I need to watch it one more time. And Greg in a suit looks really fine. Plus I think that's where they got the Intro shot from.

Like my new banner? It's from those lovely twins! Thanks again girls ;)

Sweet banner love_fan!

And hey, did you all notice how in the One Card scene Nick's looking over at Greg, and Greg, while looking at the card, is also leaning closer to Nick?

Thanks for the caps Wojo!

That was an awesome ep! And the caps are just as awesome and Love confirming. I'm more sure now, than I ever was before, that they have to be together.

OTL, it's possible Greg's worn the shirt before. Not like they haven't shared shirts and jackets before. We've got caps of that on one of the recent past forts. Which is just more proof of The Love, cause even straight guys who are best friends don't really share shirts and jackets. Right? right.

I can't wait to see this ep again. I didn't notice Greg saying anything in the Wendy scene to protect Nicky, but it would have been great, and I can so see Nick patting his leg when he gets up with the card. *sigh* that would have been perfect...

Tristiana- You just made my day! I'm so glad you've got work for the wiki! yay!

Also, some more shameless promotion. I've got a new series posted called "Braden Sanders-Stokes". Ghost is not on a back burner at all. I'll be working on chapter 10 next! But this is my first shot at a family fic, of which there are not enough! So, check it out and let me know what you think!

QOTU: The writing is coming slow, but its coming. I should have the first one shot to you sometime this week as I am almost finished with it.

The card scene did miss a pat on the leg. After looking at it again, Greg was leaning closer to Nick. Maybe he was trying to sneak a peek at the card to see what Nicky was hiding.

I have watched Fannysmackin at least twice this weekend and cried each time. Nick punching Pig like that to protect Greggo...he would so do anything for him.

Hiya Guys and Gals,

I'm back lol.

QOTU - I'm just about to read "Braden Sanders-Stokes" - I'll let you know what I think when I've read it lol.

Twins - thanks soooooo much for the Avatar!!!! Turned out better than I expected!!!!! Took me a while to get it to show up though lol.....stupid computer. Tell what you guys think of it

okay outta here.

Nice avatar shazza! And they're oh so close :D

Well, I watched Fannysmackin' and it was horrible as always. I watched closely because of what you'd writtten jay and I noticed a few things of my own.

Well, when Cath asks Greg about the lawyer and he tells her it was a woman she goes like "female" and her face says: I'm sorry, I know you would have prefered a guy.
normal_7x04_201.jpg

And Greg didn't look that thrilled either.

Ok, I know you mentioned the Hate Crimes, jay, now I know what you meant. And I really could see Pig as a homophobic ignorant ... well ... pig.

And why would Nick come with the cops to arrest those kids? He's clearly more than interested in this case because someone he cares deeply about is involved.

I really didn't like the way Gil treated Greg in Burn Out. He was kinda mean and he almost insinuated that Greg wasn't capable of doing his job (gasoline)

Queen, Greg wasn't really "protecting" Nick, I just meant by saying "We've got the picture" in such a determined voice he kept Wendy from shocking Nick even more.

Is there really the possibility that this could have been the last episode of the season?? :(

What's up Lovers and Lovettes!

Glad you like my work guys!

You know, I loved Bull. A lot. They should have more episodes like this.

I agree with Wojo, if this turns out to be the last episode of the season...WHAT A SEASON. No more GSR or Sara and a lot of Nick and Greg!!!!!

I re-watched "Bull" again, and it's still not getting old.

What gets me in this episode, is that they seem so "couple-y." Greg keeps referring to them as "us" and "we." Not to mention, their chemistry is still fantastic. The way they'll work around each other, like they know exactly what the other is going to do!

Awesome.

Hiya guys and gals,

Lol well after much debating I finally finally conviced my brother that "The Love" does indeed exist.

We spend the whole weeekend going over previous subtexty episodes and by the last episode he was finally conviced that they have "chemistry" lol.

So now I'll ask him to pop by the fort when he gets time but he's lke "Sophia I feel kinda weird doing that......I mean I'm straight would there be any other straight guys in the fort?"....well I assured him you guys are really friendly and everything and how welcomed I felt when I joined but its up to him now whether or not he decides to pop by.

Btw, on sexuality....regarding Nick and Greg.......He thinks Nick's Bi and Greg's Gay which is the opposite to what we discussed on the fort. I think it totally a matter of your personal opinon.

Looking forward to "A La Cart" - 1 more day. :D :D :D

Hey Shazza i know only one more sleep to A La Cart is on... I know i've seen it like 6 times allready, but it will be the first on Channel 5.

A La Cart and The Bull are probably my favourite ones of the season so far.... Lets hope that the season does come back... Ugh.........

You know if the writters strike finishes at the same time as CSI's run and the one that has no name comes back and steals our boys I wont be happy.

Twins- I need to watch that again and see cause I missed the reference to we, us, etc....

So ok i've changed my mind on TPTB, the writers have clearly made them a couple so why cant we just glimpse Greg walking into a bar he meets Nick after a especially hard or rough case that they've been working on....

Something like that would indicate to us.... To the non love fans... I mean yeah we want them out as a couple so to speak, but you know what, I'm starting to think Nope.

The evidence is there that their a couple and if people ignore it then thats not our problem....

Or Or another cool idea, something happens to Greg's appartment say it blows up when Greg is working on a case and he moves in with Nick.... That would work because as a CSI he's taken a pay cut and I'm sure that Nick would love the company lol.........

They'll be living together, but we all know that their livign with each other....

OBTW- Sexuality, hmmm well if anyone really wants to know then I tell them... But i know gay and straight people that are The love shippers...

Shazza- your brothers funny, Greg is soo bi, when Nick hardly ever talks about women....

After a weekend full with all the best Nick/Greg moments you would make almost anyone a believer :D I'm glad to hear that your brother finally saw what's obvious, they have the best chemistry!!

Have fun with A La Cart, from what I've heard and saw it's a real good Love episode ;)

I'm going to watch Post Mortem today. I just love they way Nick's all protective of Greg, yet I can't help but think that this whole storyline (Demetrius James) really makes me feel bad. Poor Greg suffers for most of the season and I hate that! But I'm glad that the old Greg is back in S8.

Yes fannysmackin and post mortem are both very sad episodes... Who on earth in their right mind would think for one moment that Greg, our Greggo, would willfully hurt and kill a fellow human being. G, is a loving and caring man.... The only time I'd see him doing anything like that is if he's own life was at stake-which it was.....

Or a loved one....

A La Cart is good, but Bull is a lot better.

Yeah i agree its only now that he's coming back to normal.... I detested with a passion the James clan, making out that their boy/son/brother was a good boy.

Yeah allright.....

So I just thought of a great marketing idea for TPTB, and they'd better give me credit for it! lol. No, seriously, Greg's writing this book on old Vegas, and I wanna read it! So, either Eric should get writing or someone should produce this book with Greg's name on it, and they can sell it. But see, the catch is on the inside, you know all those "I'd like to thank" sections in the beginning, the dedications most authors have? Who would Greg thank the most for keeping him sane while working and writing this book? Besides Lilly, of course. Nick! Duh! And only Nick, no one else from the team. Now, what would that say? Yup, thought so. lol.

So, on a fanfic/personal note, I'm debating about getting a blog so I can post notes about my fanfic and original work updates, so I can stop doing it here where they prob don't want me to, and so I can easily make huge comments to all fandoms and everyone who reads all my stuff, not just you guys. Besides, I doubt people read my profiles on the fanfic sites anyway. Sadly, my original Xanga account can't be brought back and "someone" already has my penname... duh... that would be me... but the account's been dead a few years. *sigh* I'll let you know where I decide to set up shop, whether it's Xanga, which I love, under QOTU, or SFT. The idea came to me after reading Maggs note about pausing her fanfic for awhile if you really want to know. And it'll most likely be Xanga.

Well, I think that's all I've got. Oh, I did read somewhere that jorja's not coming back. She wants to try new things. So, no Sara! Yay! Also, how could one not see the subtext after watching Bull?! lol. Love that ep, so love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back