The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Thank you for the review Candygirl1uk.

"I will be your hero, your cowboy in the sun", is that part of the poem?

2. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Hey guys I miss coming here lots.....
    I cant believe I missed last nights episoed :( :(. It sounded awsome. Dose any one know where I can down load it. Or see some scream caps. I have to see it... who say's the pome? was Greg there?
    thanks guys

NickyandGreggo

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Hi Guys

Sorry Not gonna discuss the happenings of "Bull" and have had to stop myself from reading the past couple of "Spoiler" posts lol.......I can't wait till it airs in the UK lol.

Looking forward to " A La Carte" which airs here on Tuesday....Is it any good for Nick/Greg???? Let me know please.

Glad you liked my vid QOTU!!! Now hurry up with Ghosts.....the wait is killing me lol...

Okay outta here lol

EDIT: I just remembered 4 more posts till I can have a avatar wooohoooo lol that was quick......so Twins I'd like an Avatar please, so its ready when I can use it :).

4. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

In that scene with the minister, I thought Nick was playing with his ring. And playing, as if, if was new... you catch my drift? Not like that actually happened, I play with my rings all the time, but still. Just me dreaming, I guess.

Shazza- A La Cart was the season premier for Love fans! You're gonna LOVE it! And I'm about to start writing chapter nine later today, I think. Don't know when it'll be up, but I'm hoping soon!

NickyandGreggo- Welcome back! And check out the innertube on CBS.com. The ep should be posted there by now, I would think, and you can see the whole thing.

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahh Queen he most defently was playing with a card and not a ring, it was a red card with black writting on it. trust me. Maybe Wojo can do a screen cap of it when she has time...Ohh like your banner.

Remember 3 lines per post regarding nick and greg people... Yes lonewolf001 that is from the poem.

Lets hope that the strike ends soon so we can have some more love cases for Nick and Greg... Sorry if this is slightly offtrack, but as their beard is gone so to speak, they get more air time and more cases together. I just hope that when Sara does come back she dont break our two men up so they cant work together as much...

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I'm so happy that this was a good Love episode! Thanks for the recap Candygirl! I hope I'll find some clips and I still hope for some screencaps??

Well, the Love is alive and thriving! I can't believe that was the last new episode for -what seems- a long time :( So let's all hope the strike ends soon and the writers get what they want.

I can't really say anything about the episode until I've seen clips but if Brokeback Mountain is mentioned and Nick being a "cowboy" himself ... :D And that scene with Wendy sounds good too.

Now I can go to sleep and have some very nice dreams :devil:

Awesome banner Queen!

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

You know even though the wedding chapel scene was done another way (in the lab and the card stuff thrown out) I must say that I loved this episode, it was the best this season. The scene with the boys and Wendy about barn animal sex and the orgasmic machine more than made up for the changed chapel scene. This ep had way more of our guys than I could have hoped for and I was not disappointed.

I hope to post some screen caps soon, don't know when since I have to work Saturday...so that afternoon most likely. :)

8. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Aww, thanks guys! But really, it was all Twins and her Banner making magic!

Wojo- I totally agree with you, everything in last night's ep made up for the chapel scene.

I heard on another forum that some people didn't like it, but whatev, I thought it was awesome! And there was a ton of Nick and Greg together!

btw, did anyone notice Nick's beautiful red shirt? Loved it! My fav color red! hehehe.

ok, last note here, just for all of my Ghost readers and fans... chapter nine has been posted!

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Glad you like my banner Queen!!!!!!!!!

I loved your recap Candy. I'm going to re-watch it Sunday and see if there are any little things I notice during the second time around. Like how Nick and Greg were sitting oh-so-close during interview.

Nice to see you Rebecca. *huggs* You can go to CBS.com and watch the show on the Intertube. If not, if you don't mind waiting...because of this damn strike, I'm sure it'll re-run soon.

I'll get you your avatar tomorrow night Shazza!! I promise!!!!!! In the meantime, you can PM me with some details about what you want. :)

Oh, and I promised love_fan a new banner too!! I'll get those both ASAP!

10. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Thanks Twins I just PM'd you! and like I say so many times.....Take your time with it. There's no rush...Do it whenever you get the time lol. I know how busy life can be at times.

QOTU - Thanks for the info lol definately looking forward to watching "A Al Carte" on Tuesday can't wait :D. And oh just read chapter 9 of ghosts - urgh god your still such a tease........your confusing me even more than I already was lol.....what is up with Greg????....I cant suss him out.....god so fustrating trying to figure out whats going on..urgh....lol...I guess I should have listen when you said the plot got even more complicated than you first thought out......anywayz loved it dispite that.

Okay outta here

EDIT: Saw this in the picture manipulation thread and thought I'd share it...... reminded me of "Bull" when I saw it lol
    *MADE AND CREDIT GOES TO THE VERY TALENTED QUEEN

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

What is it with Brokeback Mountain and CSI slash :D? I saw the exact same pic with Greg and Ryan (CSI Miami) but Nick's much better of course, 'cause he's a natural, coming from Texas and all... :devil:

Thank you so much twins and take your time, I still have a very beautiful banner ;)so there's no rush!

So, I try to get enough courage to get me through Fannysmackin'. It's the Greg getting beat up that I don't want to see (yet I do want to see). But I want to see Nick hitting Pig and being all distraught. Nick suffered in this episode so much, he was always on the verge (or is it edge?) of tears, his eyes were red-rimmed and his whole appearance was different.

Got to think about something nice now or I'll never watch it again. So as soon as I have DSL again I'll look for clips from that already memorable episode :D

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I believe you are correct, Nick IS holding a card. Greg does not appear to be holding one so that means there was only one card given!

here is the screencap and look at Nick's hand.

I was able to get a close up shot of it, you can't see what it says but it is definitely a card.

[​IMG]

More screencaps:

checking the truck-Greg's view

checking the truck-Nick's view

What's this?

Wendy's story

I'll post a few more later(I can only post 6) plus there are more of just Greg on the Greg/Eric pic thread.

13. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Okay, okay, fine. I guess that you could say that Thursday's eppy brought me back in... D: But... I wouldn't really expect to see much from me anytime soon. -headdesk-

Does anyone else see that Greg is staring at the card thingy in Nick's hand? That or I'm completely idiotic and... Don't know... Anything. So, it was kind of obvious that Nick had one... But... (of course) What about Greg?

And also, the scene with Hodges & Catherine in the beginning... Was... Pretty much awesome. :D Although it would have been kind of cool to see what these guys would've had to say... Oh well, xD we still got the scene with Wendy :3

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah, Greg may have been looking at the card in Nick's hand. I also noticed that when Nick got up and left Greg checked out his ass.

Checking out Nick's ass

more caps:

Nick's heard enough-he's good

Nick & Greg go to the bathroom

Back at the station

IMO this was the best episode this season, there was just so much subtext and Nick/Greg screentime that I think it the best 'love episode' I have seen, or pretty damn close to being the best. If this turns out to be the last episode of the season then it was a very good one to end with.

*prays writers strike ends soon* :(

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Awww See evidence from Wojo...
    Nick had a card...
    No i never noticed Greg checking out Nick's ass...
    Why is it that i dont see it? Nick yeah for sure, but Greg checking his ass out nope....(3 lines done?)
    So Yep I so think that they dooo stalk out this site, because we was talking about it. Wasn't we?
    Thanks Wojo...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.