The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh! Thank you Twins, for the banner! I love it! Now, if only I could figure out how to get it to show up... I'm working on it!

I'm just glad to be back with an internet connection that will let me see all the linked pics and the new vids! Wahoo! A night of Nick and Greg on You Tube! Sweet! lol... I'm in heaven... who cares about unpacking and all the other stuff I have to do? I've got Nick and Greg to keep me company! hehehe. ttyl!

As soon as Bull airs, please let me know what happens.

Should we plan anything for valentine's day for our boys. Send them a valentine's card from the fandom, or something..

Hello all long time no speak...

When is the next episode aired in the states?

Yes only_true_love I hope so as well...

The photo evidence of our boys/men together is growing... Yes I've alwaysed wondered why Nick just randomly peeped at Greg working on the computer. Seems like Nick couldn't keep staring at his love interest...

Love fan- also if you notice Greg out of the corner of his eye sees Nick lottering with intend at the door way.

Oh and the pat, come on its more of a carees than a pat.
Also yeah its a blush. Oh and the other pic, good one of Nick bitting his lip in supressing saying anything cause he's at work.

Can't wait for Bull tonight, I am hoping for the best. I haven't been on here the past few days, it's good to see this thread keep on growing everyday.

I got my CSI S7 yesterday and the first thing I did was watch FannySmackin (with commentary) again. Greg getting beaten does not get any easier to watch, plus I never get tired of seeing Nick hitting Pigman.

Hiya guys......

Oh god cant believe I have to wait another couple of weeks before I see "Bull".......from the spoilers it sounds promising but I'll just have to wait till it airs here *sighs*.

Now I put this new video Your Guardian Angel - Nick/Greg! My username for youtube Shazza_018 so check it out its also up on the wiki.

okay I'm out here

Awww, hun, you practically made me cry! I can't believe you did that! I'm so touched! I'm going to rush right over to my other comp, and get working on more angst asap! I guess Ghost just got a TON more complicated than it was originally, so I have to work in more notes and more planning before I continue and get chapter 9 posted. Sorry for the delay in angst, folks. lol, btw, Shazza, Finally got to see all the vids, and I love them! Nice job! And great song choices all around!

And one big, giant SQUEEEEEEE for tonight's ep! I soooooo cannot wait! Will we get some juicy Love or not? I'm hoping yes, as always. Even though usually I don't keep my hopes up just so I don't jinx anything, it doesn't much matter in the surprise factor, cause I'll still be surprised whether I hoped for it or not! Let's just hope no jinxing occurs!
And again with the chant....

It's gonna be at least another year till I see S8, considering we're not even through with S7! And thanks to the Strike, the DVDs for S8 will take forever :(. Nevertheless I wish the writers all the luck.

I'm so excited about todays episode! Hope I can sleep tonight, well maybe I'll have a nice dream with the boys in it?

Almost forgot to tell you, a few nights ago, I dreamt about them, Greg was in trouble but he didn't want Catherine to help him, only Nicky could save him. Well, there was more, but I can't remember.

I know I shouldn't keep my hopes up 'cause then I'm usually more than disappointed but I just can't help the chant onecardonecardonecardonecard!!!

Please post after the episode so I will know what happened before I go to school!

Don't forget guys, three lines per post!
And welcome Future!

Well, it appears I'm the first to arrive after the big event. Wow... it was amazingly great! Though it could have used a LOT more Greg, as usual, but he was still in it a lot. And man, can you say SUBTEXT?!?!?! Mixed with the lube scene from earlier, this was hilarious! Especially with the comments about Brokeback Mountain. *sigh* too bad the chanting didn't do much good. And wouldn't have anyway. I didn't see a single business card. Nor did I see Greg when Nick would have needed him most. Sad, but true.
However, that totally made me want to write something Lovely... I'm gonna have to go do that now, I need The Love right now...

Well, that makes me second!!! :D

I LOVED it. Yes, our chanting didn't do any type of good, but there wasn't a card at all. The scene kind of *ended*, so it didn't look as if there was anything cut...but you never know.

Other than that.........

AWESOME!!!!!!!

How come they are always involved with sex-toys or lube? One way or another. :lol:

This episode should make some great screencaps though! *hint-hint*

I can't think of anything specific to add. However, you guys always have dozens of things to add that I have to go back and look at. So, I'll wait and see what you guys have to say!

Love the shout out to Brokeback Mountain. I love that Catherine said it made her cry. Makes me like her more. :)

I loved the episode. I was expecting them to say something with all the mentions of gayness. The Brokeback jokes and the fact that bulls go gay in captivity...

When Nick and Greg are interviewing the woman from the chapel, take a look at how close they're sitting. There's barely an inch between theur knees.

I loved the scene with Nick, Greg and the giant electric love machine.

And think about it. Nick and Greg started their shift working innocently at a crime scene, wound up together in a car, Greg found a giant bull sex toy, Nick found the cooler full of lube in the guy's truck and the two ended their appearances together in a men's room (for all intents and purposes) alone with Greg very clearly all over Nick. His head was practically on Nick's shoulder.

Nice progression of love.

And was I the only one who thought the poem was written to another guy?

Now I am very curious.

Does anyone have screencaps of this episode?

Was there any touching betw the boys (Nick's famous pats)?

FYI, in SA on 14th Feb season 7 will be aired for the first time. Who could ask for a better Valentine's gift.

Oh thank you, you made my day although I don't really know what happened between them your positive reviews are more than welcome!! It's always nice to get up in the morning and read good news.

I hope for some screencaps??? hinthint

Hopefully someone puts those scenes online. Where there a lot of scenes between them?

Where are my manners? Welcome Future!

jay~ your not the only one who thought the poem was for a guy. I especially thought that after Hodges Brokeback Mountain comment.

Like many of you I was disappointed about there being no card given at first. But then with the bull love machine or whatever name you want to call it I was very happy! :D And did anyone notice Nicky's reaction when Greggo turned on the bull loving machine thing and started vibrating??? He wasnt shocked by Greggo's comment or disgusted that Greggo would know about something like that. And i could be wron but I swear I saw a faint smile or the beginning of one from Nicky.

One last thing. I know I said I was sad like you all by the no card thing, but I discovered something when I went back to watch the episode. Towards the end of the scene where Nicky and Greggo are talking to the lady from the chapel, you'll see Nicky get up to leave. If you look in his left hand form looking at the tv/his acutal right hand~ you see something. Now could be wishful thinking on my part but I think that could be a card!!! :D There is no visable writting to say what it is, but it could be a card.

BTW you might have to play shortly before that on slow to see this unless you have a good eye to pick it up!

*smacks self* ~ Welcome Future! :)

The case of The Bull vs. Brokeback mountain

1. When Nick and Greg are talking to the minister- Nick in his hand does indeed have a small red card that he is playing with. One can only assume that the minister also does gay marriages and blessings. In researching my third book called Hopes and Fears there is a GLBT friendly commitment marriage office in Vegas. Maybe they opened up another one.

2. Catherine crying at Brokeback mountain…. Who didn’t. This movie, was the main stream attempt at recognising Gay relationships. Some strong minded gay rights activists insist that it would be better with either openly gay or gay men and women in the staring roles… Me, it was a great movie… So linking it back to CSI, Catherine is in support of gay relationships.

3. David Hodges delicately declaring that the movie made him cry. That is open to all kinds of interpretation from; the choice of movie he saw, to the acting, to his date enjoying the film more than he did… Or he liked it a lot and cried… Hodges I find so hard to uncover what exactly is this character about.

4. The correlation between bulls and homosexuality.
5. Grissom’s look of ‘****!’ when the owner said how would you like it if yours was tied up.
6. I laughed out loud when Wendy came into the room, searching for Catherine, calling them buckaroo’s and informed them about the stains on the cowboy’s trousers… Did you see Nick’s reaction… Priceless… His voice etched up slightly.. Maybe he doesn’t want people to think he does that with Wendy was telling them.

7. How calm was Greg when he stated at Wendy - We get the picture.
8. Nicks comical/ uncomfortable reaction to Greg’s calmness, nicely done though well done Eric and George. Which got me thinking, maybe its Greg that wears the trousers in their relationship. Greg that is more comfortable in situations, there’s a maturity of experience there in his looks and his voice. Nick and Greg are really yin and yang.

9. I mean come on this episode and the cowboys, the homosexuality, the music, has Nick Stokes all over it. Think about it for a moment. I mean even when Nick was talking to the pimp, I felt he pulled a ‘Warrick’- I’m gonna kick ya ass. Very Warrick-is or Cowboy-is

10. Ok cause I mentioned it previously but Oh sweet Jane…Wendy stares at Nick, (cause hello he was raised in a farm after all and he knows what them catchers are for)…

extract from their conversation- “The only way a guy could get sexually satisfied…” Wendy open hands points to Nick… Who turns around to Greg and declares “I’m good, I’m good!” Aww bless him, lol, poor Nick… Greg’s little smile, at either hearing Nick squirm in embarrassment or that he had just managed to put together the love machine for bulls lol

11. The poetry was sweet, gently and nice… But aww Grissom is missing Sara… I’m not we’re seeing more Nick and Greg so…. plus Sara is/was their beard… think about it… all the scenes with them three in…
The case of the Bull vs. Brokeback mountain is closed.

‘I will be your hero, your cowboy in the sun’. Verdict, love is all around in many shapes and sizes… LOL and I so agree with Grissom there, it’s a good analogy between being a bull rider and finding love. No man is an island, so Nicky its about time you came clean so to speak…
There really is a lot of subtext moments here, this episode is full of them… Even the Brokeback mountain one, non- slash fans should get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back