The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't already know, Tristianna, nickandgreg.com is also an awesome site. :3

And the video's that twins makes are always amazing.

Maybe it's because of all the fanfic, but I imagine that Greg's parents are the accepting type (coughthedaybeforeyoucough), 'specially his mom, and Nick's were always the freaked out disturbed-at-first-but-eventually-coming-to-accept-it type.. Though Nick's parents bein' all accepting is fine with me, too. :D

And also - will someone please slap me into getting things done? Seriously, I'm doing stuff I don't have to do for a few months yet instead of doing stuff that's due to be done now... *coughseasonfiveandthefanfictionthatihavetowritestill*

Yup, I still plan on finishing the ep guide, twins. It'll just be a lot later than I expected it to be done. ._.

Oh, yeah - If anyone's up for making one, I'm kind of interested in getting a banner...:3 I'll give you details if anyone wants to make one. >_<

Take your time suckerforasmile! :D

Thanks for liking my video(s).

No, Tristianna, that video wasn't mine. My name is twins1729 wherever you go.

BTW guys, I don't want to be a negative nancy, but you aren't allowed to link to YouTube videos. You can go in the special thread or tell people where to find it. I just don't want anyone to get yelled at by the Mods!!! :D :D :D

So, Tristianna and AnastaziaMarie, you two know each other??? Interesting.

Yes, the group I created is called "The Love Collection". That way, I could just link that on the Wiki. To make things easier. lol

You can click on my YouTube name and it's in my profile.

Oh, PLEASE add videos to it. I think I have to "approve" them, but I really don't have time searching for videos myself. But if a few of you add a few, I have a few more. :)

twins: We are identical twin sisters, although we look not a thing alike.

Eep, it has really been a while since my last visit to talk. This brain of mine forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me about it.

suckerforasmile: Thanks bunches for letting me know of the site. Time for more fic reading tonight and tomorrow. That is all I have gotten done, and i start back ot classes in a few days....so I am trying my best to get caught up.

The Love seems to attract twins, it seems :lol:

After seeing Evaluation Day (S1 the severed head) like a million times I finally realized that Grissom said he should take Greg to lunch. In my Love crazed mind I always heard that Nicky should take him to lunch hence Nick's wide grin. Now, there's still no explanation why Nicky was so damn happy. Was it because his secret crush/ the love of his life got complimented by Gil? Nick must have been so proud!! :D

Tristianna you should also check out the LJ for N/G there are great stories there too and you MUST (!!!!!!!!!) read Where You Are and the follow-up The Day Before You, that's essential reading! Good luck with WMTDB 'cause there are so many stories there. It took me ages to get through them all but it's so worth it!!! :D

Just ordered Double Dealer, can't wait to read it and that famous line.

I just realized that I haven't read anything outside CSI fanfic for ages after I finished the last Harry Potter. But how can I help it, the fanfics are so good!

Yes! Yes! You must read Where You Are and it's sequel The Day Before You!!! They're posted on fanfiction.net by Ms-Maggs. I just started to reread them over break, and they're just as good the second time around! I love them! lol.
I've found myself getting fanfic and the show mixed up too! And I love Greg's mom in Where You Are so much, I hope TPTB are reading that, so that if they put her on the show, she's just like Jan! lol.
So, shameless self-promoting... chapter 8 of Ghost is up! My mom is still annoying about the fanfic and no job, but whatever. I've got a story to write!

Hello ladies and gentlmen of the love....

Queen- yeah i confuse fan fiction and what I see on the show. Things that I'm convinced I've read I've seen. Especially the early fiction, I used to giggle when watching the show... Thinking yeah i know what you did last night lol....

Greg's mother so should turn up it would be classic. In my mind she is the spitting double to Ms Maggs interpretation of Mrs Sanders.

Yes WMTDB is probably the main source of all fanfiction regarding Nick and Greg. Although Live journal does have sections regarding that, i only read there i dont display my works of fiction.

Ok well Double Dealings was ok, to my knowledge none of the books have 'outed' Nick and Greg as a couple or two people who are attracted to each other. In one book, forget what one, Nick calls his gf and ask's her a question.... So maybe he is questioning his identity.

Ok Regarding the tv show now-

love_fan. Yes i agree with you, that episode is fundemntally a very very good love episode withouth them actuarly saying anything.

Yes i agree with the smile, when Nick got the number, but didn't he look really- bushful?? IS that the right word. Nick emphasised the word 'NO!' Regarding their sexuallities... Greg's parents knows for sure, Nick hmm i'm not to sure... Funny that although in 90% of fictions that I read Nick's parents are not that supportive... Which backs up my idea that his parents may suspect but will never actuarly approve.

suckerforasmile if you want me to slap ya then get it done lol...

Ps my new icon I got from Here.

Love your new icon candygirl, need a new one too.

Just rewatched Bad Words - LOVE the episode and the boy-touching and the Thanks doll moment!! :D - although I had to watch the dubbed version :( I noticed that in German Nick calls Greg "dear" (maybe even "honey" or "darling", well it's definitely a word you'd use for your boyfriend ;)), well can't really find the right word but the translation is far more telling than the "doll" comment from Nick in the original.
Plus don't you just love the way Greg grins at Nick and the other way round! sigh :D

Nick calls Greg dear in German? YOU SEE?! Other countries can see it, yet...*face palm*

To Smile: Ah, you weren't expecting Domo-kun? I adore him, my boyfriend got me a giant plushie of him. :D

I can assume Greg's parents would be more accepting, since they are in San Fransisco...need I say more?
Nick's parents might not be thrilled about the idea, but I'm sure they would learn to deal with it in time.

Hey guys, how the hell are you all, yes I've still alive and ell. I know it seems like I've abanded "The Love", but I haven't at all. I went back to work in August, first time since I had my first son eight years ago, and it was a lot harder and tiring than I thought it would be. I don't have nearly the time as I used to, and I really miss making video's, but I just got season 7 for Christmas, so I can rip a whole ton of new clips, and I have the perfect song already, just now need the time. And Matt, Zerocreativity, the webmaster for my site, is still trying to get the site back and running like it used to be before the damn thing got hacked...... I just need about 36 hours in the day now, I really do miss everyone and the guys.....

8x023.jpg

8x025.jpg

8x027.jpg

Kelly

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been able to post in the last 2 days but my real lifes so crazy busy that I just don't get the time. I don't think I'll be able to post next week or the week after that. I have exams for the next two weeks. So you'll have to forgive me cause thats gonna be my main excuse for not post:(.Sorry. But I'll try and read all the posts and reply if I can.

Welcome back! Shacky20 thanks for the screencaps *super huggs* :D :D :D

Oh yeah finally got around to reading Ghosts QOTU - loving it so far but your such a tease (you already know why). And i think I figured a few things out about your story.......just waiting for an update now.

Well a big hearty thanks to shacky for the caps. I really like the second one. Greg checking Nick out, the woman checking Greg out and Nick looking back at her like 'You better lay off my baby or I'm gonna hurt you.' Just too cute.

candygurl and love_fan: Love the icons. I had to do a double take when reading love's icon. I really think that is a blunt way of getting what and who you want. Works almost every time though.

love_fan: Can you PM me with a link to the Nick/Greg LJ page? I just got back on LJ after a long absence from that place and would love to have a place for fic inspiration of my own.

Of course I'm a tease, Shazza, I have to be, especially with Ghost! lol. And thanks for the reviews too! I believe I responded to one or two of them the other day.

Speaking of fanfic... you all wanted to know about the merman fic. Well, I don't know when it'll be posted, but I've got a pretty good story arch now, with a good ending in mind. And a title. So, since you'll all be looking for it, it's going to be called "Strength of Soul" And it WILL be the next thing I write aside from one shots. Cause my other ideas, while extremely long, are not complete yet.

I'll get back to ghost soon. Right now I'm finishing a one shot I started last week, which has a Christmas party scene, so I want to get it done soon. Some of you will want to check that one out, lots of romantic fluff, no angst! lol. And it's not too short either!

ok, enough of the shameless promotion.

If anyone is in the mood to make a banner, I've got an idea and it would be awesome if someone could make it for me!

And, of course, welcome back Shazza! I pmed you back a few moments ago.
For those who care, I've added yet another page to the wiki called "The Love History" which right now, only has the origins of the nickname, curtesy of Shazza, but I might expand it to include other things, haven't decided yet. But I'll let you all know, because it might require your help!

Well, that's it. I'm off to finish that one shot and to do some job hunting. ttyl!

Queen, you can ask me to make a banner! If fact, don't ask, tell, I will. :p Just PM or email me with your idea. :)

*huggs Shacky and Jon 'til they can't breath!*

Nice to see you pop in again Jon! Always Love your posts! Don't be a stranger, ok?

Kelly! No worries, as long as you don't forget about us. lol. Love the screencaps. Hopefully you can take some good ones of "Bull". Also, can't wait to see any video that you make! You know I love them.

Speaking of videos, my sister made a new Nick/Greg one. Go to YouTube search twins1729 or "How Far We've Come" - Nick/Greg! I hope you all will like it. It's semi-angsty. lol

Remember, next Thursday, new CSI! Yay! It's supposed to be what we've labeled the "Chapel Episode". This has a great opportunity to be a REALLY good and REALLY slashy The Love episode. Let's hope we're not disappointed! I'm hoping for a knowing glance. Or maybe even a small touch. When's the last time our boys touched! lol Hopefully it'll live up to our expectations, since this might be the last CSI for a little while.

Thanks twins! I pmed you already! And thanks for the reminder about next weeks ep!!! I've got to put that on my calendar! I can't waaaaaiiiiittttt!

And videos! Must check those out next week! Must, must, must!

lol, and must get back to writing.... *hides head under arms for protection against angry fans who want more work asap*

Aww hurry up cause theres no other Queen that can give me more angst like QOTU can... LOL.... So hurry up already.

Oh thanks for liking my new icon. I got it from Queen's site.

Ok yeah i cant wait untill the new episodes starts, and for tuesday for the begining of the 8th season... Yes i will sit at each and every one of the episodes...

Yes I too hope that with the new episode coming up that Nick touches Greg, or Greg indeed touches Nick. Yes i hope that its a good love interest moment. I mean this season how many times have they been paired off together which is a good thing, it makes up for all the years that they havent had much time together lol...

ITs perfect...

Rewatching 'Play with fire' it would've been nice for Nick to have cared at least about Greg's lab accident. I mean we see him care about Sara with his knowing smile of his- but what of Greg?

How comes?> That actuarly does tie in with my common theory that in season 3 they split up, maybe because of the accident????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back