The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shazza- LOL, that's funny! But see, I told you it would happen! And now you agree, so I definitely can't hate you.

And welcome to AnastaziaMarie too! I agree about the icon, it does say a lot about The Love Ship!

I wasn't a great fan of Nick for a long time. I liked him, sure, but not that much. Since Eric is my all time fav actor, and the reason I'm addicted to CSI now (after The Net) Greg will always be my favorite character. But, after I found out about The Love, my thoughts on Nicky changed. He's awesome and now I'm always on the lookout for scenes with him (especially with Greggo!) But, still, Greg is my main man, and nothing can or ever will change that! lol. Gotta love Greggo!

Hehehe, true there. I wasnt a real big fan of Nick for a while as well. My sister, Tristianna, got me hooked on this ship. Now I cant wait for Nick/Greg scenes. :D Oh ya....Nick and Greg....yummers!

Thanks for the welcome by the way. :D

Welcome to all new followers of the love!!!!

Woohoo.....

Just watched Roshomama- i managed to get that disc out of the dvd player... Something that I didnt see before....
When Greg, Nick, and Sara were in the diner eating- did anyone else think that that was a rather sweet way to assist all three shippers with that declaration of love?

NICK: Oh, that's not what a wedding is. It's a public declaration of love... Well Nick looks to both Greg and Sara when he said declaration of love. Anyone notice though Sara smerking? When Nick turns to her and says love.

Sara knows about Nick's feeling to Greg? Or does Nick knows about Greg's feelings for Sara?

I know that this is out there- but we know Greg's bisexual right? So do you think that Greg and Sara has something casual going on? I've never pescribed to Sara/Greg ship but it was funny watching that again.

I mean we all know of GSR, so maybe Greg let Sara go and went back to Nick????

Watching the last episode of season 8 to be aired, something struck home. Watching Nick go nearly mad at the dog fighting, you could tell that he hated everything about the case....

Two things a jury hates. One. Abuse cases. Two illtreatment of dogs- Sorry that was my take on what Nick said. Seems to me that goes for Nick as well.

Oh by the way an intersting fact about Roshomama- when the waitress came over and gave them all a refell of coffee she said Rorschach is like marriages... Well rorschach is an inkblot test that is what pyshcologist use to determin a persons intermost thoughts. Things are not what they appears...

So basically I can look at it like- regardless of what Nick and Greg said about declaration of love... IT depends on a person's view of marriage. I mean in a view of civial partnerships and gay marriages...

Pay attention to Sara's snigger of a remark and correct me if I'm wrong but does Sara look at Greg?
Remeber though according to MSNBC.com- they state that from season 6, that ( as Roshamama) is from season 6 that they'd settle for "Failing that, we'll settle for Nick ( George Eads) and Greg ( Eric Szmanda)"

Happy New Year and a hearty welcome to all new Love-fans!! :D :lol: ;) :)

I always thought that Sara knew about the boys and that's why she smirked in that diner scene in Rashomama. Like, they are so obvious and everybody knows about them but N/G have no idea. But of course if you ship Sandle (is it Sara/Greg? always confuse the names...) you could see subtext there. Sometimes I can even see Grissom/Nick but then I close my eyes very quickly :p

As for the question of why they are attracted to each other ... well I agree with whomever said (I think it was Wojo?) that they just hit it of from the start. I think Nick always treated Greg like an equal not like the crazy labrat that's what Greg loves about Nick. Then there is Nick's "innocence" when it comes to anything out of the ordinary (sexually that is) and Greg is really attracted to that part of him.
Nick loves about Greg his sense of humour, his outgoing persona, his funny looks and his ability to make him laugh and come out of his shell.
There just perfect for each other because they're so different and that why they fit so well together! sigh....

*sigh* I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but my happy new year is off to a horribly bum start. My mom thinks that my addiction to fanfiction is akin to an addiction to heroin. Can you believe that? Just because I do a lot of writing and reading of fanfiction, and because I haven't found a job yet, she blames the fanfic. And I mean, she got really mad at me cause all she sees is me doing fanfic. Not like it would make a difference, I love my original characters just as much as Nick and Greg.
So, on a different note, I wish I remembered Rashoramma, because a lot happened in that ep that I just have no clue about. I can't wait to get it on DVD some day. By the time I'm 90, I should be able to afford it! lol.
So, after dinner, I'll indulge myself in a lot of secret Nick and Greg enjoyment, which should cheer me up, and maybe, if I'm lucky, give me a new chapter to post soon. We hope!
Anyway, hope your new years are going better than mine!

QOTU, tell her this. Would you prefer if I was using actual heroin? No? Then what is the problem? Don't forget to remind her that if you become a success in writing and get published, will she still complain?
Rashoramma what season was that in? I forget.
And finally, my avatar is...gone because they said it was too...big? Anyone know what the deal is?
Oh by the way, Happy 2008 people. :D

nickfangirl: Your best bet would be to start by the CSI icon thread for a request to a proper sized icon. CSI_Kat made mine, and i love it! :D

Anastazia: Glad I got ya hooked sis, now you see what you were missing over here.

QOTU: I know exactly how you feel. I read Nick/Greg fanfics a bunch, experiment with my own set of over 20 charecters and both my mom and grandma think it is a weird obsession. I just tell them that its better than what most 21 going on 22 year olds are doing now a days.

I don't really have an excuse for never posting. -shame-

I'm still reading all these posts, though. I promise. And I must say that it's almost more enjoyable to see a lot of posts and watch you guys bounce ideas/thoughts off of each other. I almost feel like I'm intruding. D:

xD nickfangirl, your avatar completely caught me off guard. Thanks for the laughs. :D

-hugs QOTU- I'm sorry. The majority of my family doesn't even know I write fanfiction, and oddly enough, they're all very supportive of my original fiction...

-headdesk- Sorry! Welcome to the new posters! :D And happy new year to all!

twins, I'm really really sorry that I didn't get S5 done. ): The holidays were a little more hectic than I expected them to be and I didn't really find time to do anything other than the schoolwork that I need to do and spending time with family..

xD Nick was never a favorite of mine, either. Then this ship came along and he -godforbid- surpassed Greg for a while.
Then I watched some eppys from season 3, I think, and Greg came back to top it. (hahahahhahh. XD)

I've also got a few new N/G oneshots tucked away, but I haven't started writing any of them yet... Or maybe I have and I don't remember where I saved them... Or what notebook they're in. I wish I didn't work on three computers...

Wojo, I just realized something about your icon: Greg is Nick's little elf. :3 I think I may be the only one that finds this awesome.

First off -

WELCOME Tristianna and AnastaziaMarie!!!!!!!

It's always nice to see new faces coming into the Fort! All for our boys, too! :D

Wonderful card Shazza! I was at working on New Years Eve until midnight. *sighs*

*huggs suckerforasmile*

Are you still planning to finish. (I can't remember what we've discussed lately, lol). PM me if you'd like. I have season 5, so I can do some.

Speaking of that. Season 6 is up on the CSI Wiki!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone (including the other twin) for getting that done.

So.......GUESS WHAT?

I made a video!!!!!

It's called "Let Love In" *loves that song*. You'll find it on YouTube. Under my name. You all know the drill. I hope to get, at least, one more done by the end of the week.

That's it! I can't wait for "Bull" to finally air. I hope this damn strike is over soon!

Okay guys slow down man......I look away for one second and come back to find 10 more posts to read through lol just joking lol. I can keep up with ya lol.

Okay where do I start......

candy - I realised that too. I think it maybe because Sara knows something about Nick and Greg.....But when she smirked and then looked at Greg it suggest mayb she was interested in Nick or Greg....But your idea that Greg could have had a casual relationship at some point would ofcourse if Greg's bi. Erm so here's my theory.Nick and greg were maybe possiblely together during Season 1/2 but broke half way through season 3(there can be many reason for that). So Greg spends less time with Nick more with Sara cause she's his mentor.......they could have possible had a casual relationship then. But then when Nick got Buried Alive Greg realised how much he cared for Nick and got back with him. Just me theory lol. Probably doesn't make much sense lol.....sorry about that.

Erm yeah welcome Tristianna and AnastaziaMarie - your gonna like it here.

Glad you like my card Twins

okay thats it from me but before I go here's my latest vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMSaVBrLcqM
its also on the wiki if you wanna check it out there.

Awww, thanks for the support guys. I knew this was the right place to come. And Sucker, you've got a good idea, just keep my mouth shut. But sometimes I can't help myself, especially with such great reviews! However, I'll do my best. lol.

And I loved the idea about the heroin! Of course, writing fanfic is so much better than other things I could be doing, it's so true. But really, I think next time someone asks what I'm doing I'll tell them I'm writing an origial piece. Yeah. That should do it. I mean, I've got my readers and this forum for support. What do I need the rest of the world's support for? lol. Thanks guys, you rock! I feel so much better now!

Today has started out ok. I had lots of time to think about the merman story and if I can get more notes down, I might start it sooner, rather than later, cause I think it's more interesting than my others I had planned. And hey, I've already turned Eric into a vampire once. I think he can wait to do it again. lol.

Per video talk, it sucks being on dialup. I will watch all new videos when I get back to DSL later next week! I can't wait!
And Tristiana, Twins name is the same on YouTube as it is here. So, nope, MrsOrliBloom made that one. I don't know who she is, but her stuff's pretty good. I don't make videos but I've got an account under JacobGregEric, where I've got a list of favs, most of which are Nick and Greg videos. Twins also started a thread or grouping or whatever one calls it, of Love vids. It's in their profie on YouTube.

I think it's interesting how a lot of people didn't like Nick so much before they found The Love. Interesting what Love can do sometimes? I say "sometimes" because I have a sneaking feeling most people here, liked Gil a little or a lot more than Sara but never changed their mind about her once those two got together. So, The Love, only applies to... you guessed it! The Love! lol.
*happy sigh* maybe today will be a good day, much better than yesterday. After I posted here, I tried to write, but my creativity was gone. I think it's back. Thank God! As soon as I get other work done, I'll get right on a new Ghost chapter! Woot!

EDIT: I just want to let you all know that there are several new pages on the Defining Moments wiki dedicated to icons/avatars, wallpaper, and banners. So, if you've got anything you'd like to share to help support The Love, you can now do so!
For all new members of The Fort the Defining Moments of The Love wiki (definingmomentsofthelove.wetpaint.com) was created to show our support for the boys becoming cannon by getting creative and writing, or creating art that shows the moment we, as fans, would recognize that they truly are more than just best friends on the show. We need all the support we can get through members and a lot more work being submitted so if anyone has anything, we'd love to have it posted there! Thanks all!

shazza_018 No i totally agree with you there. Why cause lets all remember that there was hardly any love moments in season 3, or it was declining...

So yeah that makes sense, because lets face it Sara wanted love. She tried Hank, that didnt work, she tried Greg, that didnt work as she wanted it... Her last atempt was Grissom... Sad eh?

Yes Grave Danger was probably around the time that they got back together. By season 6, they was once again an item. Thats where 'the declaration of love' comes in....

Thats why I couldn't help but laugh...

All of them are well useless at keeping their boyfriends... Including Nick and Greg... Cause the passion has always been there, but Maybe Nick's commitment hasn't.

Greg being Bisexual probably told his parents ages ago.
Nick probably struggled, or still struggles with that. Thats probably what split them up in the first place, or put a strain on what they had.

So Nick and Greg started of as follows- Friends with benefits. Attached. Only friends. Friends and lovers.... ( church bells?)

Oh i forgote Celebration 2008 is now up... Sorry its taken me ages, I simply cant just write a short story...

Oh by the way, Queen it happens to me too i'm 32 years old and no one understands why I do my writting. My mum thinks its silly and a waste of time... I dont care.

You guys are amazing, you know that??!!

I am on holidays and have finally time to catch up on all the fics and I'm having a marathon reading. I was just thinking that I'm like an addict. I usually play some games on my computer but for the last few days I just read and read. So QOTU you're not alone! The last few days I did nothing but think about the boys, I think I'm a LOVE addict :D

I loved Rashomama, could watch it all the time, especially when Nicky gets out the napkin with the girl's number on it and Greg's grinning like he's so going to pay for it when they get home.

Oh my, I start to mix up the episodes and the fanfic, ... :lol:

I think that Greg's parents know, and that Nick's found out when he was abducted, yes, that would fit. If not, he'd told them after he got together with Greg (altough I think it would have taken him a long while). But I think his mum already knew, aren't mother's supposed to do that?

I would love to find some more Greg/Nick fanfics. I read them at this particular site. I spent most of the night doing a reading frenzy.

I personally love that video I found. I love it and seriously need to go and check out twin's vids. That is my tonight project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back