The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoneWolfe- your comment about Greg as a merman made me laugh cause that's exactly what I was thinking! Too bad you couldn't remember that story. Oh well.

Wojo- Since the dream was so vivid and I couldn't get it out of my head, your comment made perfect sense and I had been thinking about that too before you mentioned the idea. Now, it's fully implanted in my brain. It's got a title, and a little more added to it. Don't ask when I'll get it done, considering how many other ideas are vying for room in my brain, but hopefully sometime in the not too distant future... namely, by the time I get everything else done that came first... probably next summer... sometimes I hate having so many ideas cause I don't have time to write them all down soon enough! lol. But I'll get it done, don't worry! I love the idea of Greg as a merman, it would be totally hot! hehehehe....

Wow! what a weird and wonderful dream QOUT - Greg as a merman - don't ask why I just can't see it. My imagination a little rusty sorry. But I'm sure he'd look hot.

New Years Resolutions for our boys - Greg ~we need more of the happy-go-lucky Greg. He needs to lighten up a bit. The job is stressful I can see that but he still needs to be/or at least at more happier.

Nick - not so sure. ~flirt more with Greg I suppose.

Okay thats it for me *waits eagerly in anticipation for Midnight* - maybe Greg and Nick will wait till Midnight for that Kiss (sorry know it sound corny but I beeen listen to "Kiss Me At Midnight" by *Nync so I had to mention that).

5 hours till midnight for us(england) so I'll probably post again then.

Okay bye for now lovers and lovettes!

I agree with Twins & Shazza, I can see them kissing at midnight.

46 mins to go till midnight. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND TO ERIC & GEORGE !!!

*raises champagne glass*

I have over 9 hours to go before it's midnight here (it's not even 4pm yet). I can see the guys sharing a kiss at midnight if they are not busy working a case. If they are at a party at Warrick's or better yet home alone.

QOTU - I'm sure your fic will be worth the wait, the merman gave me an manip idea though...

Jeez-a-loo, I seemingly missed my FAVE ship thread through all theo ther ones I frequent around here.

7 more hours till midnight here, just turned 5 PM. Early Happy New Year to everyone.

I really think that Nick's resolution would be to work more cases with Greg, spend more time cheering Greg up perhaps? If that doesn't work, maybe Nick making Greg a dinner before the ball dropping would be sweet.

Oooh! A merman manip idea, Wojo?!?! Sounds interesting... veeerrrry interesting! lol.
As for them kissing at midnight, I can totally see that happening. Even if they're at a party. If they're not together, which of course we know they are, but if by chance they're not, I see Greg kissing him out of nowhere. Not sure how Nick would react at first though, since they are in public. Though it would be really sweet and cute if they already are a couple and people know about it, or even if they share a quiet kiss away from everyone for the first few seconds of the new year.
Speaking of the new year... got a few hours left myself, but I'll wish you all a happy new year now since half of you are already there probably!
Hmmmm... actually... back to the kissing... if they are together and are working a case, say they're in the layout room, I can see them sharing a quick kiss while no one's looking and a quiet "Happy New Year, honey." or something like that. Man, I'm just full of Nick and Greg ideas today. Full of The Love, gotta love that! lol.

Love your card shazza! Really cute picture you found. I really like Nick in that suit. Greg's tie and suit....oh I am so in love.

I should make a card for tomorrow to bring 2008 into the thread.

Well less than 4hr til New Years for me!
I like the idea of the boys kissing at midnight. hehehehehe

QOTU~ love your dream. You should really make it into a fanfic story.

I would really like to see Greggo more happy go lucky too. And I would also like to see more subtexty moments for our boys in 2008.

This is a bit early, but here is to more eye sex, ass checking out, chest pats and any other subtexty things I havent mentioned. *raises glass* TO OUR BOYS! :D ;) :p :D

Twins I'll be on and off but def. on sometime by no later than 12:30.

Well hello my fellow love and lovettes.

Slightly worse for wear... so bear with me.

Nick and Greg... Well Nick would vowel to love Greg no matter what and if anyone got on Greg's nerves like hodges - hehehe- Nick being our and Greg's hero would sort him out.

Greg would love Nick regardless of Nick's inhibitions. Can be cute though.

They might even have a commitment ceromoney.

Well we can hope.....

Slightly off topic I showed my friends nephew's girlfriend a pic of Eric and she called him ugly.

OMG!!!! The youth today has no taste... Clearly not all of todays youth, only a small section.

Shazza- Awesome card, I loved it! Heh, they say we're the most friendly, most welcoming Ship out of them all! Wonder why that is? I suppose it's cause we're all about The Love! lol. As for not being able to see the handsome, cut, and hot merman, that's ok. I don't hate you. I'm a love fan, I think it's prohibited somewhere... I'll have to go check the law books and find out. hehehe. Spend some time thinking about it tonight, after you've had your champainge (if you're doing that) and maybe you'll have a dream, or realize how hot it would be... if not... I still won't hate you.

And welcome Tristianna too! I like your icon!

And as for people who find Eric ugly.... OMG.... that killed me. Literally. This my ghost typing this message. Cause, literally, he's the hottest guy in the world, at least in my book! lol.

Gosh, I've posted a lot more today than I usually do! lol. I'm just full of The Love today, I guess. I planned out my writing to the best of my abilities so I plan on doing my best to write more faster. lol, I'm lazy so I doubt I'll be able to stick to that for long, even if it's all Love related. Sorry boys. Anywho, before I sign off for the night, just to let you know, chapter 7 of Ghost has been posted!

And without further ado... HAPPY NEW YEAR to all Love fans and the boys themselves, may your new year wishes come true! (Especially since I want them too!)

Bad me! I loved the card Shazza!!! The boys looked very hot in it! ;) ;) ;)

And Tristianna, WELCOME!!!!

As for Eric being ugly, I am speechless. He is so HOT, adorable, cute, and drooooooooolable all rooled into one!!! Did she say why he finds him ugly? I can see if she thought George/Nicky was hotter than Eric/Greggo (not that I'd agree), cuz that's just preference. Did she say anything about our yummy George/Nicky?

Glad ya'll liked my card. It was something I made after watching my dad light up some fireworks in the garden.....

QOTU said:
Shazza- Awesome card, I loved it! Heh, they say we're the most friendly, most welcoming Ship out of them all! Wonder why that is? I suppose it's cause we're all about The Love! lol. As for not being able to see the handsome, cut, and hot merman, that's ok. I don't hate you. I'm a love fan, I think it's prohibited somewhere... I'll have to go check the law books and find out. hehehe. Spend some time thinking about it tonight, after you've had your champainge (if you're doing that) and maybe you'll have a dream, or realize how hot it would be... if not... I still won't hate you.

Lol read your post this morning.

you took the words right out of my mouth. And you know what just before I woke up I did have that dream - I guess it the hot chocolate that I had before I went to sleeep helped lol.

And yeah Greg looks so sexy as a merman *drolling uncontrollabely* :devil:.
Only disappointed because I woke before the dream ended lol :(.

Oh well...told my brother about it...he just gave me one of his looks and walked away in disgust.

The comment about Eric/Greg not being fit......my younger sisters are exactly the same. They says he's not hot either..We could argue about it for hours but we usually end up asking my brother. He just says "don't look at me"and walks away lol - thats always his way of getting out of a bad situation lol.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes! :)

QOTU: I had that icon made listing to a japanese song. The translation to the title is unshaken love.

My sister likes Nick, I like Greg. Our tastes vary ever so slightly. Everyone we know either give us looks or wonder what we talk about when we talk about CSI: and the lovely men we watch.

Oh, while I am thinking about it, if everyone wants. I can head over to the Nick/Greg and compile a list of the songs that have the lyrics with them. Then, if you would like the full list, I can send it VIA PM. Just a thought.

Man its been a while since Ive been on Talk....Miss the ships a lot. :lol:

That is so true sis. I love Nick, but I love the Nick/Greg Ship even more. Our tastes dont differ all that much now do they Tristi....LOL

I love the Icon you had made Tristianna. It looks so wonderful and says a lot about Nick and Grego! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back