The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Mine too, but I think CSI switched to HD later, as the earlier seasons are more grainy. Season one in particular is very grainy, but to be honest, I liked it.

Hm... now, I don't know about the perfect kiss, but I've always had a fantasy about how the boys are outed. I just see some big case come up, and Grissom rings Nick. Next shot we see a hand flaying for a phone and move back to see that Nick is in bed.

After Grissom fills Nick in, he says "and bring Greg." Nick hangs up, then looks back over his shoulder and says "got a case". He climbs out of bed and that's when we realise Greg's in bed with him. Next shot is the boys arriving at the scene (Nick bright eyed, Greg still half asleep) and the case goes on.

Yeap, that's my little fantasy.

2. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I hate that all the relationships that the CSI's have been in have fallen apart. If TPTB do reveal Nick & Greg's relationship then I hope its for keeps. I hate to see them bring them together only to tear them apart.

3. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Why do I imagine that Greg mentioned a yacht as well. I rememeber reading once that George owns a yacht/boat. I wonder if Nicky owns a yacht too. LOL :lol: (i know that they are in a desert & there is no real good reason why he should have one. But wouldn't it be great. They could go sailing to together off into the sunset ).

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

As long as they are back by the next ep ;) we couldn't have them sailing off and not being back by the next episode could we? lol unless it was the end of CSI then we could let them sail into the sunset forever.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I can see it now; sailing away into the sunset on Lake Meade. They'd be shirtless, wearing bathing trunks. With Greg at the front of the boat doing his Leo DiCaprio impression by yelling "I'm the king of the world!" (like Titanic) and Nick laughing his ass off while opening a bottle of Champaign.

And Clarrisani, I love your fantasy. I think it would be perfect. I've often pictured that or something similar myself.

My new fave moments are the looks they exchanged in A La Cart.

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Hey guys, sorry, I'm here! I totally meant to post about the perfect kiss the other day and I totally forgot! Something else must have taken my attention away... probably the collage of hot Eric on my wall! lol.
    Anyway, here's a warm welcome to all the new people I haven't welcomed yet!
    As for the perfect kiss... or their first on screen kiss, I can see it happening at work, in an empty lockeroom. Perhaps Nick's had a bad night/case, and needs some love, he's talking to Greg about what happened, and Greg knows he just needs a good sweet, slow kiss to remind him of his love and that everything's gonna be ok, so Greg would initiate it. Or, you know, you can cut out the angst, but I still think it would be Greg starting it, and it would be slow and romantic. And, they'd have been together for awhile, so no having to talk about it. I mean, with all the subtext we've already got, it's like GSR when they finally get together, those who saw the subtext will get it and not be shocked, while the rest... yeah. lol.
    And for Wojo and Clar, I love both your ideas! So, perfect!
    Well, that's all I've got. I'm home now on a dial up connection for the holidays so don't know if I'll be able to post often, but I'll read the emails when I get the chance.

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Absolutely love your idea Clarrissani. That would be a good way, not over the top but still very sweet.

Finally have S7 and watched Law of Gravity and Big Shots. I loved Law of Gravity for Keppler and of course for Nick's admittance that he's an ass man. He really liked those butt-implants, he couldn't stop feeling them up. Oh, Nicky, there's no way your straight! :lol:

And then there was Big Shots. Poor Greg and stupid under-sheriff! How could they do that to him? Paying all that money and making him look guilty! I was really impressed that he finally stood up for himself!

He's almost never showing emotions, he's never letting anyone in on what's going on with him. That's so sad. He's only showing his funny side. He's even more private than Nick when it comes to showing emotions.

And the "kiss my ass" to Hodges in Lab Rats, so cool! That was old Greg and I'm so excited about S8 'cause it seems that he's back again.

Almost forgot Nicky getting all exited about the erotic athlete :D

BTW where is everybody? Busy shopping for christmas??? I got all my presents :p

8. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

My shopping is done too. You must be crazy to venture in the malls this close to christmas. Plus its too HOT to do anything ( so hot that i have been lying on the tiled floor in fron ofmy front door to stay cool).

What do you think would be the perfect xmas gift Nick & Greg could give each other (espicially if they are not awareof each others feelings)? :D

9. jay

jay Witness

Hey there all, I have a short little Christmas gift for you all.

All pics from "Dog Eat Dog". Dialogue is more or less paraphrased.

Greg enters Grissom's Office carring two huge brown paper bags.

GRISSOM: Greg, what are those?
    GREG: Well, I figured I could ID the hot dogs so I went out and bought all the major brands in Clark County.
    GRISSOM: Well, that's fine and all, but the lab's not paying for it.
    GREG: What? You mean this is all coming out of my own pocket?
    GRISSOM: Yes, that's exactly what I mean. If you'd like you can leave them in the break room, maybe some of your colleagues will take them home.
    GREG: Right, right. Well, I hope I find a weiner.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/DED1.png

GRISSOM: *sighs and shakes his head*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/DED3.png

Greg walks off. We all know what wiener he wants:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/DED2.png

Luckily, Nick loved putting cylinder shaped objects in his mouth and was more then happy to oblige Greg later on after shift.

On another note: We should get this design on a shirt for Greg: http://www.cafepress.com/buy/nick/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_6329529/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

There already are shirt's like that for Greg, in fact there is one for each CSI. I used them to make manips awhile ago. Here's the N/G one I made: (I actually made one for each main ship including GSR but the shirt Grissom wears says "I love bugs.")

[​IMG]

Thank for those pics jay, Dog eat dog is one of my least fave episodes though because I didn't like the way Grissom treated Greg and there wasn't much Greg to begin with. But the weiner thing was pretty funny!

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Hello everyone! Long time, no see. Let me give you a play-by-play explanation of my absence: Laptop cord broke-bought a new one-new one was too large-decided to fix broken one instead-fixed broken one. See, there you go. Now I'm back to 100%! Yay!

So, I got to thinking about Nick and Greg (what's new right?), anyway, I was thinking that if Nick and Greg aren't together, they should definitely have a moment where they admit their feelings. Even if they can't be together, they at least acknowledge the attraction. I think I'd be happy with that rather than nothing. Maybe I should turn it into a short fan fiction. What do you guys think?

12. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

After spending a frustrating hour wrapping christmas gifts I could not help thinking about Nick & Greg and I thought I should share this scene which keeps playing in my head.

Beware english is not my first language & I am terrible at writing fic.

Nick finds his boyfriend Greg tangled in sticky tape and pieces of wrapping and a red ribbon bow stuck to his pants which he was not aware of. Nick tries not to laugh at his boyfriend who is cursing at the foil wrapping for being pretty but deceptively flimsy and inmangeable. Nick decides to rescue his lover. Laughing Nick removes the sticky tape from his frustrated and pouty boyfriend and places sweet liitle kisses on the red spoltches left behind until Greg is smiling again. Once GREG is free from the mess he points to the heap of badly wrapped and unwrapped presents.

What are we going to do about those?

Nick looks at the mess & says, "How about tommorrow morning, we pop into the mall & buy christmas gift bags and tissue paper. NO STICKY TAPE INVOVLED"

Brilliant idea ! what did I do to deserve such a smart boyfriend? ,said Greg as he hugged Nick.

Nicky, what did you get me for christmas?, Greg asked sounding like a little boy who cannot wait for christmas. For the past 2 weeks Greg searched their apartment top to bottom looking for his gift.

You just have to be patient and wait to christmas morning to unwrap your gift....but there is one gift you can unwrap now", Nick said as he placed the discarded red ribbon bow on his chest.

Yippee! Greg squealed as he chased Nick into their bedroom.

Later Greg thought that he defiantly enjoyed unwraping gifts rather than wrapping them.

The End.

Ok, how bad was that ficlet???

13. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I'm here *waves hands in the air and jumps up and down*.
    Been really busy having to revise for exam instead of enjoy the christmas holidays poor me.

Anywayz enough about my life, back to Nick and Greg

Yeah love the idea Twins that would make a great short fanfic. I think in that even if "The Love" doesn't become canon it would be good if TPTB took the risk of acknowledging the attraction between the two but not actually making them a canon ship even that would be good enough for me. Any tihng is better than nothing at all.

Love the manip wojo and thanks for the pics jay

14. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

I love the manip as well, and that site just gave me ideas what to get people for the holidays. :D
    So, any word on the strike? Are there going to be new eppys? If so when, I must binge on subtext.
    But, I agree, having them admit it or least let it be know they are gay, that would be enough.

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hello all good ladies and kind gentlemen folk of the love....

I have been busy trying to write another chapter of Ties that Blind and Green peppers as well as my block buster because you loved me (working title)

Ahhh Twins I agree that if our two men are not together, what episode would make them a couple? Or more importantly what would you all like to see them as a couple, what cases would be soo personall that Grissom, Warrick even Doc sat down and quietly said - Oh my oh my!

You get my meaning...

Twins if you did a short ficted of say 500 words that made the two men a couple say from Empty eyes then Queen's signature would fit the bill yes??

Ok another question as it's the season that people are broke, and supposidly good will to all men... What and how would our men spend their christmas?

In texas?
    In Calafornia?

Or with their holiday entitlement would they have a quiet holiday in the mountains say Denver? Oh and what present would you think that each man would like?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.