The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I also got a kick out of Vega saying the guys names, It made me smile.
    Yes, there is one more new episode, it's called 'Bull' and Nick and Greg do work together. I don't know when it will air though, I'm thinking most likely January.

It is the Wedding chapal scene between Nick & Greg that I mentioned before. Warrick's suspension will end in this one as well. The ep is about the death of a bull rider.

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

I actually laughed out loud when Vega said "Nick, Greg" I was like, OMG, they're together! And their names are said together! Yay! I went into slight fandom overload :p
    I also like how close they were to each other (as always) I know it was a sad scene, but it makes me happy to see them together no matter what else may be going on.

I was also excited to no end to see how much Nicky cared about the dogs. Like when he was talking to the bad dude (I'm horrible with names, sorry) and he brought up the dogs, he looked so sad, then the guy was talking like the dogs didn't even matter. I never really cared when Sara got all emotional on cases, but when Nick does it... well, it's just cute. And dog fighting is something I care a lot about, so it was really nice to see Nick care, too.

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome Bubbles!

It's always nice to come here and find posts that tell me that the boys worked together AGAIN! TPTB are really good to us. A nice Christmas present!

The frottage comment was in the S6 episode Secrets & Flies. Oh Nicky ... :D And I think in Dog Eat Dog, no in Werewolves, Greg wore that leather jacket again, although I must admit, Nick's looks different, but still, Greg in a leather jacket!

Did you notice how many sunglasses each of the boys have? I was watching Gum Drops when I did. Both Nick and Greg have those typical cop sunglasses in different colours.

Nick in Gum Drops

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/6x05_194.jpg

Greg in A Bullet Runs Through It

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/6x07_557.jpg

Can't remember the episode with Nick and the "cop" glasses, can the see the picture in my head, must be S6 though, or another season ...

Jay, you must have 101 post to be able to post pics here so just hang on ;)

EDIT:
    I noticed that too, Nick/George loves dogs, you can see it everytime there is a dog on the show, like in Burked (S2- I think it was his own dog) and in Dog Eat Dog too. I just love people who care for animals ...

I'm glad Nick was with Greg, although I don't really know what happened in that particular episode. It's always good if they are together, as friends or lovers, they just click and have great chemistry!

Don't shoot me but I think I like Sara :( Don't know when it happened but watching S6 and doing the episode guide ... :( :D

BTW, how do I rate episodes? Only in terms of N/G or should I look at the whole episode?

4. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thanks Wojo for the screen caps and spoiler info.! And welcome bubbles! :)

Was watching Bully for you and I heard a little something that made me smile. Nick & Warrick were talking about who they were in high school and Warrick makes a comment about Cath being a bully. Cath over hears this and when its said that she'd make all the guys fall for her, etc. Cath says to Nicky, just like you right (or something close to that. Makes me think she knows that our sweet Nicky is gay!

As for last nights episode I was happy that our boys were working together. But like many of you I wanted more Greggo. *sigh* They work together so well. :) I even did a little wooohoooooo when Vega said, "Nick, Greg.."

5. jay

jay Witness

Yeah, so Scuba Doobie Doo is on now and I am overwhelmed by the slashiness. I have seen it before, but my first time was before my Nick/Greg fan-ness. There's a LOT of sexual tension in that episode.

NICK: *looking at the white substance on the scuba diver's wetsuit*
    GREG: *a fraction of an inch away from Nick* You know, those things need a little romance to get together...

ME: *cough* Nick's gotta be glad the layout table's nice and high.

GREG: You know, contents under pressure need a release.

And Greg seemed REALLY reluctant to leave.

So slashy.

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

Haha, yeah, my stepdad is watching that right now in the other room, and when Nick said "Leggo my Greggo" he was like, "Since when was Greggo HIS Greggo"

I had to laugh. I told him Greg has ALWAYS been Nick's :devil:

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I love that loki, what your step dad said, that's so funny. I love your response too! lol. :D

My dad's been watching CSI a lot lately and sometimes when he's watching a really slashy episode, I get all nervous, like he'll notice or something. I mean, that's how obvious The Love is to me, and I expect everyone else to see it too.

Your welcome for the welcome bubbles! :D Yeah, so far, season 8 has been pretty descent for The Love. Not as good as it could be, you can never really satisfy the shippers, but good. :)

love fan, yes the ratings are only Nick/Greg wise. So if it's a really good episode, but Nick and Greg are barely in it and have no scenes together, the rating should be around 2/10.

Lots of talking today yay! Go The Love!

8. only_true_love

Loki~ what your dad said made me smile! :)

Ever wonder if the boys roles were switched? That Nicky was the lab rat and Greggo was the CSI??? Or even if they started out the same but Eric had played Nick Stokes and George had played Greg Sanders? How do you all think that would have worked out???? I bring this up when I learned that one of my favorite comedy shows that 2 of the main cast were originally going to play the other's role but they said I think I'd be better at this role.

9. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Hi guys,

I don't really like to talk about the new eps of CSI since
    I haven't watched 'em and they dont premiere in England till March.

But I am glad that Season 8 is lookin' good for The Love.

Anywayz just wanted to says hi to Bubbles *Waves* your really gonna like it here lol.

Okay got to go got exams and need to revise.lol.

EDIT: only_true_love As much as I would love to see George and Eric switch roles n CSI lol I dont think it'd work out can you imagine George play funny bubbly happy-go Greg or Eric playing all too sensitive Nick? Would it really work out?...lol...Maybe..Cool Idea though :)

10. jay

jay Witness

OK, So we all know Abra Cadaver for the "I Love You Sign". Which, I of course capped.

Greg's "rock on"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/AC1.png

and Nick's Response. Look at the smile on Greg's face. The last time I saw a smile this big was when he was picturing Nick in the shower in season 4.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/AC2.png

See the similarity? A nice progression from "I love you" to "I'll be naked thinking about you." :devil:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/VLV2.png

But I caught something else. Greg is showing Nick and Catherine a video clip of the murdered singer, Gus. Greg says. "A few months ago, someone emailed me this clip of Gus on MTV2." As soon as Greg plays the clip, Nick smirks. A second later it's gone. Was Nick Greg's someone?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/AC3.png

This episode might also be the first appearence of "G" as a nickname for Greg. Not sure though.

And just because: Swami!Greg.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/AC4.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/AC5.png

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well Jay thanks for the lovely photos of our two men.

Regarding your question, i remember seeing that smirk and not really thinking much of it. However now that you've said that, yeah Nick is probably His Guy. Infact i bet Nick emailed it to Greg when they were probably in bed with their laptops on....

shazza_018- March is that a confirmed air date? I thought it stared in late january/early February time. Not being funny if the strike isnt over by then, we (England) will be watching it almost the same time as the Americans.

Oh and Twins- regardling your use of "frottage." I knew what it was but didnt know the terminology so i googled it.
    Interesting fact though, that only 3/4 of gay and bisexual relationships they dont full body you know what, the rest of the time they do. *Cough* As this is board attracts the young, and the young at heart, I will reframe from saying the actuarly words i want to use.

only_true_love- LOL if Eric went for the part as Nick, and George for Greg would it really work? No i dont think so, because in my mind Eric/Greg is a stero typical nerd, whilst George/Nick is such a physical person.

George looks more muscular and well defined, whilst Eric looks more softer gentler.

loki- I love it what your dad said about Nick refering to Greg as 'His greggo and a wannabe'. Interesting, becuase for me as a fan, i see the hints and the subtext everywhere in CSI regarding Nick and Greg. So its good that a none Love fan can spot it out.

That "Leggo my Greggo" comment actuarly goes well and hand in hand with Greg's 'I thought We had a relationship!" Wehn Nick asked Archie about the ' person with the pointed ears in that show' (Sorry cant paraprhase it.)

Althought we know that they're together it would be nice for say Nick goes home or goes to a bar and sees Greg there... We do see the characters outside of work, so why not them? To be honest I think there the only two we dont see away from work.. Ok I know stalker was an episode, but that was about Nick being stalked and not him shopping or something like that.

Even recently we see the Doc performing live with his band.Or why cant we see Greg meet Nick after work and they're about to step into the cinema complex?

I mean going back to the crime scene that Nick and Greg were both investigating, (the lube scene) I mean come on Greg was on bended knees offering Nick his SXE. I mean what more hints do the none love fans need.

Maybe then it would please the GLBT community and pull in more viewers. As long as if it does go cannon that the none love viewers refer to it as 'soap' opera. That two gay characters are now in CSI- just to pull the raitings....

Ah but the fact is, that both men are togehter, or have been, and are now back together. Whatever reason, there is good and strong and lasting love between Nick Stokes and Greg Sanders.

I've seen the look between them both regarding the puppies and come on they both look peed off by what has happened. Maybe they've got a puppy at home called Bruno. Who knows?

Loki yeah it was said almost as one name- NickGreg. It's good to see the cop back as well, he's not been in it for some time.

A question does come to mind, how comes that Warrick got suspended when Nick for sleeping with Kristy could've lost his job. I havent watched all of the episode but you think that as far as Ecklie is concerned that the night shift is heading into murky waters.

Maybe because of Warricks 'issues' thats when Nick steps up more. He takes more responsibility.

12. only_true_love

Thanks candy for bringing up that Warrick only gets suspened while Nicky would have been let go/fired! I never got that.

I guess the idea of Eric ever playing Nicky and George playing Greg is crazy or no one can see it. We've known the actors to play these chareacter for so long, its hard to imagine them different. I will always remember each of the actors as their characters on this show even if I see them in a movie, etc.

It would be nice to see our boys outside of work doing something together. They could work out, go dancing, or maybe rock climbing. At one of those rock climbing places not actually climbing outdoors. I think it ease non shippers of The Love, so when TPTB make us canon and we see them doing things together they wont take it as some ratings tackit!

And jay love the pics of the boys! :)

13. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Thanks for the "Ring " pics Seabird. Tell me, does wearing a ring on a particular finger, does it mean anything? I suppose I am looking for deeper meaing when there might not be. LOL!!

What does frottage mean (Please email me).

14. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

candygirl1uk - I'm not sure i shouldn't have really said anything lol if it usually airs in late January/ early February then it probably will this year aswell.

I dont tend to watch the episodes when they actually premiere, I tend to watch repeats.

i jut dont get the time lol. Five is not saying much about the premiere only that they have aquired the rights for CSI Season 8 and are showing repeats of Season 7 on Sundays I couldn't find anymore info on their site lol.

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

only_true_love

Yes i totally agree with you there, we Need to see them doing fun things outside of work. All the team, escept the lab rats ( poor lab rats) went go carting which seemed like fan. Even the Doc went with them... Good for him!

Trailling the sites ie IMDB, its funny how other people view CSI and inparticular our two characters, our two men. One person commented on the fact that Greg wasn't a CSI from day one Carole M doesnt think of him as one.

Who knows for sure, but im sure that one of the writers actuarly likes Greg becuase since Sara left he's actuarly got more scripts. Other people have commented on the fact that CSI is nose diving, I personally dont think so. I dont mind if we see 'rewashed' episodes again as long as Nick Stokes and Greg Sanders have been teamed up together then i dont care....

To be honet I think that for us the 'love' fans its been the best season so far. Nick and Greg have actuarly been paired more than all of season 7 and 6 put together....

Which of course is good for ALL George Eads and Eric Szmanda fans regardless of their personal ships.

Being interested in Psychology, I find it fasinating that people can see the exact same scenes and think totally different conclusions, but that's what makes us all uniquly human.....

I dont know why Ecklie didn't come down on Warrick...

Lets compare the two cases, Nick had sexual realations with a woman of the street- Warrick had relations with a woman of a club.

I suppose that they had to change it a little, to make Warrick's episodes a 2 parter. I was fearing the worst for him, because i thought that he had taken 'Greg's' place as having only one or two sceenes.

To be honest with you all, if this was real life the Night shift would be over swomped and under staffed. Ronnie could come back, but then would she not just be a wannabe like Greg was way back?

The status quo being- Grissom, Cath, Warrick, Nick'n' Greg... Four investigaters..... At some point each shipper's ship (follow me?) will get to be paired up... That is only logical thinking, and I can clearly see at least for the remainder of the season, each member will have their own case. I think maybe even Greg will but something minor maybe Cath or Grissom hands him the case to continue.

Lets not forget that Greg is still level 1 which gives him little responsibility.

Another thing that i'm finding on other sites is that people are refering to CSI as being second to Grey's.

Each show is different but they're both dramas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.