The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The reason Grey's is popular is because people like soap opera smut more than real entertainment like CSI, I read because of the writers strike Grey's is being replaced with new episodes of Lost in January. ABC believes new eps of Lost will boost ratings against reruns of CSI.

As for Nick and the sleeping with the hooker, the only reason he would have been fired would have been if he was arrested. I'm sure it would have been the same for Warrick except he was cleared and the reason he was threatened with suspension was because he kept interfering with the case when he was told not to. That's the difference.

I don't like old cases/story lines being re-hashed (like the whole living doll/dead doll was so obviously Grave danger revisited) I would rather see original stuff.
    I agree as long as the boys work together I am happy and I would also like to see them do off work stuff together.

2. jay

jay Witness

So time for more pics! Photobucket finally agreed to cooperate with me!

So, these are from "One Hit Wonder".

(All quotes are paraphrased)

Nick: The results on the semen sample I collected are still being processed in DNA
    Greg: *Rushing in* Not anymore, i'm done. And no comments about me being fast in that department.

Nick's reaction:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/ohw1.png

Turns out the sample has a low sperm count. Nick explains that it might be from excessive masturbation. I had to cap Warrick and Greh's reactions.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/ohw2.png

Nick: Hey, it's just a hunch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/ohw3.png

And, of course, Greg rushes to his man's defense.

Greg: Hey, it could happen to anybody.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/ohw4.png

Gotta love Greg. Speaking of which:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/ohw5.png

*eagerly awaits the manips spawned by that pic*

Gotta love playing music on Shuffle on your iPod. "I'm Too Sexy" is playing as I post this.

Enjoy Love-lies!

3. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thanks for the screen caps! I love the last one. I totally miss Greg's spikey hair. *sigh*

In the second screen cap, to me where Warrick’s reaction shock Greggo’s is almost him trying not smile or make some comment. Almost like he knows he better not do anything or say anything stupid.

In detail (as much as poss.) describe the perfect kiss between our boys. How you would like it to happen if TPTB ever get the courage to let it happen??? Would Nicky kiss Greggo or would our Greggo kiss Nicky? Under what circumstances would this happen (ie. after a tough case, something almost happens to one of them, etc)? Would it be frantic or rushed? Or maybe slow &/or passionate?

BTW what has happened to everyone??? Greggo and Nicky miss you all! :( :( :(

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I'm here! *jumps up and down waving hands* I'm here! I'm not dead, lol.

Candy, PM me back whenever you can. I'd love to make you a new banner. :)

If anyone else wants a new banner (or avatar), all you have to do is ask!

I've been working on the CSI: Wiki lately. :) Which is good. I'm almost at 4000 contributions.

I sucks, I miss CSI. Though, it's always like this during Christmas time. Remember, Thursday is "Living Doll" and "Dead Doll." Both suck for Nick and/or Greg, but in LD Nick and Greg gave each other this weird look. hehehe

Thanks again for the pictures Jay. They're always a delight to look at!

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Yes, where is everyone? I'm rather busy myself but as soon as I find more time, I'll start posting pictures because re-watching S6 made me think a lot. Everytime I re-watch an episode I find more details regarding our boys.

Their "first" kiss onscreen ... Well, I think it would be something romantic after a tough case. E.g. Nick's in the locker room totally exhausted and done with the world, Greg walks in and asks him how he is. Nick would just look at Greg and then Greg would sit down next to him, take his hand, look him deep in the eyes, maybe touch his cheek and caress it and then they'd kiss.

Works the other way round too with Greg being down.

I'm such a hopeless romantic, don't want to cause more diabetes :D

I don't really think they'd share a passionate kiss, that's just not CSI. Although it wouldn't be bad at all to see something like that :devil:

BTW, nice new avatar twins; and love your videos shazza

6. jay

jay Witness

I was wondering where the heck everyone was. I wanted to post, but I seemed to be the one who killed the Fort. :(

Anyhoo, the perfect kiss? We have to keep in mind this is CSI. I think it would have to be Nick initiating. That would be more "shocking". Let's face it, how many of the non-Love fans would be surprised to find out Greg's not straight?

But if Nick were to initiate, it would be more shocking. Maybe something quick, like Nick's had a really rough case and runs into Greg in the hall on the way to the locker room. Nick corners Greg up against his locker and kisses him just passionately enough to get by the censors. Then Nick grabs Greg's hand and leads him around the corner. Cut to credits.

They could have a "Next time on CSI" showing the doorway to an apartment and Nick leaving first ready for work followed by Greg a few minutes later.

Oh, and I was thinking how Greg could be outed. Maybe there's a case that involves the murder of an openly bisexual college student (male or female, preferably male). Grissom assigns Greg to the case.

Greg: So why am I the only one on this case?
    Grissom: You have a unique outlook on the victim that could help in the case. If you want, take Nick with you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

O:)

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

That would be a perfect way to out Greg, jay! I can already hear Grissom say those words with his rather impassionate voice, all scientific of course, but at the end he would give a little smirk when he talks about Nick! And Greg would grin like a madman!

Your idea of their "first" kiss is reaaaaaaaaaaaly very nice, but I think TPTB would rather die than allow it. But we can dream and hope for a fic to come around ...

Did you notice that Nick was "thinner" in S6? He's not starving thin but noticeably thinner, look at that pic:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season%206/620_0322.jpg

Any idea why, Greg lost some weight over the years too, especially since S5, just my opinion.

And then we have Nick's Greg-like-look in a lot of episode in S6. I loved it. I confused him with Greg in Poppin' Tags because of his hair. Don't let me get started on his hair, I adore it. Have a look:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season%206/6x20_511.jpg

And Greg doesn't seem to mind either:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season%206/6x20_509.jpg

And then there is that comment from a suspect "You look cute with that gun" and I can only agree:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season%206/620_0312.jpg

twins, I'd like to PM you and take you up on your offer for a new avatar, just have to think about what I'd like to see on it.

8. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Thanks Love_Fan, and for anyone else I have my some of my videos up on the wiki and there's a link to my youtube :).

We're all still here Jay and no you didn't kill the fort lol.

I've just been really busy working on my fanfic story. I just got the first chapter of it beta and it seems I'm not really good at writing fanfic lol. But I cant wait till I finished I hope everyone likes the final result. :)

As for first on screen kiss I like jay's much more likely to happen. But really would they just rush into a kiss like that?...........I think if "The Love" ever did become canon (and I praying it will) I don't think Greg or Nick would wanna jump start into it and then there's keeping it secret from everyone else. Well maybe that's the easy bit, Grissom and Sara managed to do it. Then there' Nick ACTUALLY ADMITTING HE'S GAY. I think that would take a lot of courage on Nick's part. I think Nick and Greg have to both admit to theirselves that they're in love before they admit it to each other. Just my opinon lol. :) will post again soon.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well since I do have diabetes, I think seeing the sweetness of Nick & Greg kissing might kill me. Although I'm willing to risk it! :lol: :lol:

But I think the kiss would not take place in the lab at all, (because they want to keep it secret) I can see the scene at one of their homes. Like in the hallway, one pushes the other against the wall and the kissing begins... then it fades to black because they can't show what happens next.

10. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

It would seem awkward if Nick/Greg went straight into a kiss.

I mean they have to discuss their relationship first.

Are they just to adults having a casual relationship or are they serious?

Are they in love or is it just sex?

What do you guys think?

Let me know

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Just stopping by to say hi! I am not really a Nick/Greg shipper. However - I do love the interaction they have. The scenes they do together are always enjoyable. I have an icon here if anyone wants it. I did this for a recent challenge over at LJ (got 2nd place!). Happy holidays everyone!

[​IMG]

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thanks for the gift CSI_Kat! It's always nice to find people that appreciate the subtext between the boys.

Well, tomorrow I will finish the episode guide and send it to you twins.

I watched Rashomama and Time of your death today, and the latter one is full of subtext I didn't see before. For example, NIcky gets hit on buy this woman in the shop and his reaction is so him:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then at the end the team sits together talking about fantasies and Greg hints that he'd like Grissom to buy him one too. Cath guesses what he would want: rock music, a beautiful model, sushi, ... Greg grins and says: "That was last year!" (yeah, before you got together with NIcky :D)

[​IMG]

and Grissom says: "Fantasies are best kept secret" and right after that Nicky enters. OK, maybe a bit far fetched but I think that's exactly the kind of things the writers add to give us a hint.

13. only_true_love

Thanks for posting the icon CSI_Kat! :)

Shazza~ well they’d have to discuss that if they aren’t already in a relationship which has been debated on the fort for a while. Personally whether they are together or it has just been on & off, one thing is for certain in my mind. That they do genuinely care for one another. It may not be just sex, even if its on & off. But not quite love. Don’t get me wrong I think they are or pretty darn close, but to be safe they’re somewhere in between at LEAST!

While TPTB might not be brave enough to have our boys kiss, maybe there is something that they would be able to do. They could have one give the other a peck on the cheek. I do not know many straight guys doing that to another guy unless they the other male is their child. Another could be them holding hands. And I don’t mean grabbing ones hand like Warrick did to Nicky in ‘Grave Danger.’ I mean a clear shot of their fingers interlocking together.

love_fan~ as for our boys weight changing it could be a number of things. Diet, working out more or less and smoking or quitting smoking could play into either of their weight changes.

And Jay~ love your idea of outing Greggo! :D

14. jay

jay Witness

You know, I was wondering if I was the only one to see the slashiness in that fantasy episode. Especially that right after Greg laughs off the fantasy, Nick walks in. Kinda obvious.

Oh and OTL, pointed out the slashiness of the episode "Bully for You" where the guys reveal what they were in high school. It was revealed Catherine was a bully.

Catherine: Yeah, wll, OK I was. But not the kind people wanna take out their guns and shoot.
    Nick: No, no, you were the kind guys fall all over themselves tryin' to impress.
    Catherine: Like you, Nick? *pats Nick on the shoulder*
    Nick: *blushes and walks away*

They then launch into the Nick being "dependable" thing. Whatever the heck that means.

Here's the blushing. My cap program seems to take better pics of the later seasons. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/B4Y1.png

You can explain away the comment, but not the blushing. Just come out already, Nicky!

Enjoy!

15. only_true_love

It might be a while before he comes out. Remember he is sooooo far in the closet. Plus, he is a private person.

Since there has been some newer subtexty moments between Nicky and Greggo recently,has anyone changed their favorite moment(s)? You all could probably have figured this out but one of mine is shown in my lovely avatar! :devil: ;) :D And when Nicky checked out Greggo's ass was of course another favorite! :devil: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.