The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

No news on the new episodes because of the Writer's Guild Strike.
    Was just checkin grissomsararomance.com....not that I'm a GSR but this is one of the best unoffical sites for CSI even though its about GSR.
    This what it says on that site
    The only other upcoming CSI episode that has been announced to date is Episode 8x11, "Bull" which is supposed to center around a rodeo in Las Vegas. No air date has been made available and no word has been released as to whether the Writers' Strike has affected filming or production of further episodes. Though we at GSR: look forward to new CSI episodes each week, we wholeheartedly support the Writers Guild of America in their Strike (along with members of the CSI Cast, including William Petersen) and wish them complete success. If that means no new episodes for a while, we think it's well worth the wait.

So I guess we're just going to have to wait and see what happens.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well I've read (on this sites news section and other forums) that Bull airs on January 10th, so grissomsararomance.com is a bit behind on that. In fact Grey's Anatomy was supposed to air it's last ep earlier but moved it to the 10th to complete with CSI's last ep.

Well anyway this Thurs CBS is re-airing Post Mortem, a nice ep for Greg fans plus gives us some subtext as well - Nick teary eyes and his standing up for Greg in the courtroom.

lonewolf your little story was pretty sweet.

3. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Thank you so much Wojo :D. I was afriad people did not like it.

OMG, christmas is a wonderful time of the year espicially for our boys. I can imagine nick & greg snuggled under a blanket drinking egg-nog & thinking life is perfect.

Merry Christmas everyone (3hrs to go !!).

If anyone receives Nick&Greg under their christmas tree, please share !! LOL!!

4. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

The boys look HOT Wojo, in the manips you made.

Lonewolfe~ love your little story too!

As for where the boys would spend Christmas they would go to either place. They might rotate each year between Texas and California. But if Nicky's parents have been against his being gay (this is if he is out of course, and what most fanfiction portray Nicky's parents as) they would either spend it with Greg's parents or with there "other" family in Veas. :D

Gifts
    ~If they were to be romatic, one of them could propose! ;) :D OR even Nicky coming out of the closet! *encourages Nicky...come on Nicky you can do it!*
    ~CD's or concert tickets (Manson for Greg and anything country for Nicky)
    ~ Gag gift or something humerous (example~ see Wojo's manip)
    ~Gift certificate to their favorite store
    ~Digital camera or an ipod
    ~and another romatic idea that's a little naughty~ some massage oil, flavored lube,etc in one of those gift baskets! :devil: :p ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE LOVE FANS & TO OUR BOYS, WHO WE LOVE DEARLY! :D :D :D

*Leaves chocolate chip cookies, brownies & Rice Krispie squares* Enjoy! :D

5. shazza_018

okay I'm back lol.

Love your gift ideas only_true_love lol.

Erm and yeah MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND TO ALL THE LOVE FANS & TO OUR BOYS! :D :D :D

Do have a christmas present for you guy but its not quiet finished you'll have to wait and see lol.

okay I outta here bye

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Merry Christmas to you all love and lovettes. Regardless of age, gender, orientation, class, distance, disability, or religion I hope that today goes smoothly and everyone has a good rest and stays safe and sound.

I’ve made a long one chapter, called ‘Merry Christmas’ I just typed it in one sitting, so it’s probably not that good however its over at the WMTDB. I dare you go check it out lol.

Regarding them exchanging gifts, I think that Greg would give Nick something special that he would keep with him no matter where he went. Maybe a chain with an eternity ring attached to it, so when Nick is working he can take strength from knowing that Greg loves him. With Greg, because he is so into many things, (this man has more passions than I do) I think that Nick would buy him lots of gifts, some of them computer related like a new game for his Wii. Clothes, maybe some tight leather trousers, a subscription to his favourite magazine for the year, gift cards, maybe some music like the new M.M album. Oh and probably the new cook book from Jamie Oliver.

Now moving onto where they would spend Christmas, depending on how long they’ve been together, and weather either one of them was ‘out’ to their families, then they could probably stay in Vegas with their friends (after all friends are the family we choose). Or maybe Mrs Sanders would come down and spend it with the boys, can you picture it now, she’s in the kitchen cooking the Christmas day meal, with Catherine, Sara helping, while Greg, Nick and Warrick are in the living room playing a new game for the Wii console.

I’m assuming at that still in Vegas that the shops are still open etc, so Grissom’s probably searching for a traditional European side dish or something.

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I agree shazza, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. :) Let's just hope for some good Lovin'.

Remember, this is supposed to be the "chapel episode" as we call it. Let's hope this strike doesn't ruin it. This episode has great potential for our boys. Although I support the writer's too, I just want this darn strike to be over.

My sister and I treated ourselves to a special Christmas presant, we watched "Grave Danger"! The song in the beginning does say "it was Christmas in Las Vegas" :p. Don't argue with that logic! I love GD. Not a good Love episode, but a GREAT episode nonetheless.

So, Natalie and I wanted to say a Merry Christmas to everyone at The Fort! Our family! I hope you all have a great day! There are so many friends we've made here and we love every last one of you. Let's hope our boys are having a nice Christmas too :devil:.

[​IMG]

Do you like my card to all of you? Don't our boys look so handsome in their little hats? (Sorta borrowed you idea Wojo :p).

8. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm at home at the moment... on dialup... *headkeyboard*

Anyway, what would the boys give each other for Christmas? Well, I can think of several things, but as this is a PG board I'll have to find something else. I can see them giving each other DVDs and CDs they like, or one deciding that the other isn't going to do any work for the day - namely Greg giving Nick the day off, which of course ends in disastor and Nick having to save the turkey and pudding.

I think I summed up my perfect Christmas for the boys last year in my fic "Thou Shalt Not Cook" over at WMTDB. Not sure if anyone remembers that one, but it was when the boys decided they'd cook their first Christmas dinner together and it... well. You can guess. And the fics PG! Can you believe it? Me writing a PG non-angsty fic, lol.

Hope everyone is having a good holidays thus far. I'm house hunting myself (got myself a new job for the New Year, yay!) so I'll be moving to Melbourne. This of course means I'll have more access to CSI merchandise, and thus be able to buy up the comics and seek out The Love in them.

Speaking of which, I really must finish The Love breakdown in the novels. I guess that's my little task for the holidays. I know I said I'd do it a while back Twins, and I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Love the pic btw.

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

It's okay Clarrisani. I'll be looking forward to whatever you can get done. Since I really can't get any of those things, it will be nice to see how Love related they are. Thanks for liking my picture, I threw it together early, early this morning when I couldn't sleep.

I don't know what the boys would get each other for Christmas. I don't even know what to get my own family! Let alone Nick and Greg. I just know that anything that Greg gives Nick or that Nick gives Greg will be loved and appreciated. That's just how our boys roll.

Guess what guys!? I just got seasons 4 and 7 for Christmas! My collection is complete! I have seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7! I'm so gosh darn happy!!! My parents rock! They know exactly what Natalie and I want. So that means within the past two months my parents have gotten us 4 CSI seasons. lol. Now I can watch Love moments anytime I want. If anyone needs to know anything about any episode. We're your girls!

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Love the ideas you all have for gifts for the boys.

And Twins the manip of the boys is so awesome! They look so nice!

And just a short while ago, less than 10 min, there was this commerical. one of the cbs cares, and guess who was doing it??? It made me so giddy my aunt was laughing at me & I had to explain myself! lol :lol:

Who was it?
    Its was our beloved Eric/Greg!!!!!!

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I saw that too! It's at least a year old, I know I saw it last year too. I was pleasantly surprised to see it. Eric was telling me not to drink and drive and I was like "Sure baby, any thing you say." Of course if he told me to jump off a bridge I might do that too! Just kidding. LOL

As for the guys and Christmas, unfortunately I bet they would have to work because crime does not take a holiday,but maybe they'd get lucky (more ways than one). I think they'd spend it at home in Vegas. Nick would cook dinner and he'd probably invite Warrick over. Greg would trim the tree and hang the mistletoe (he'd hang some over their bed for good measure) and other decorations.

I'm not sure what they would exchange as gifts but whatever they give each other will be appreciated.

twins ,your manip was cute! Glad I could inspire you...:D

12. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Its time for a poll :D:

13. shazza_018

hiyaaaaaa Lovers and Lovettes!

Hope ya'll had a very merry christmas! My christmas day was actually quiet boring lol - I don't celebrate it.

Anywayz oh yeah congrats twins on completing your collection. I was planning on starting my own. Yeah your parents rock! unlike my dad. I've been dropping hints for him to buy a CSI Season DVD for my birthday ("Dad thats what I want for my birthday do I have to write in big bold letters on my head") lol.......but I know he'll probably forget. I hope he doesn't. I'm turning 18 on May 7th. Yeah I know thats like 5 months away but I can plan ahead can't I?

I don't know what the boys would get for any other on christmas but whatever it is they'd both love what they recieve from each other.

The poll I voted Valentine's day after all its "The Love" we're talking about lol.

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahh Shazza yeah i hear you, for not everyone is either christan or celebrates christmas for religious views.

I voted for their annivesary, because I'm thinking that Greg is more romantic, he'd leave little love notes around their house/appartment/flat/dwelling. Nick whilst being the more pratical one, would probably in big red marker pen circle anniversary and underline in on their fridge planner....

Nick can be romantic, but shy about it, Greg is open about it - LOL well in my head they are.

Yep well done twins, I too now have it all, cause i bought the 2nd half of season 2 from play.com at half price and i bought myself the offical calenda.

But ugh, not a happy bunny, Catherine and Gill are in the most of the photo's with poor Nick Greg and Warrick in the fewest.

What gives with that? Simple it should've been 6 individuals and the rest groups including the techs... Sounds fairer right?

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Catherine & Grissom are the leading actors so it's only natural for them to be in more photos. I would love to see some publicity shots of Nick & Greg together, that would be awesome. With Jorja gone, that might eventually happen.

I voted for their anniversary too, I think it would mean more to them than other holidays Because it would be a personal milestone for them. They would love to celebrate their love for one another. Birthdays would come in second though, then Valentines day.

I just bought S7 on Ebay for $40.00, good deal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.