The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What?" Nick asks while smiling.

Greg just shakes his and grabs onto Nick's hand. Nick leans and again closes the distance between his and Greg's lips.

They pull away just in time, as Brass comes into the doorway.

Everything ok up here? Brass asks standing in the doorway of the room.

Yeah, I just got some glass in my finger. Greg tells him nearly giving him "the finger" when he raises to show his bandaged finger.

"Hey now. There is no reason to flip me off now Sanders" Brass says jokingly. Well I got to get going. There are still officers outside the house if you need them. You two take care now. And Brass leaves. When he he said to take care he gave him a wink and smiled at them that left them confused! ;) :p

Man, and I was thinking "thank God they pulled away just before Brass showed up!" lol... this could get interesting folks... hehehe, who am I kidding? Of course it's going to get interesting!

And, in case anyone's interested on Yahoo!'s front page is a link to a page of celeb's who are out and proud for coming out day. You can guess how the comments section is looking, and I'm staying clear away from there! I haven't had a chance to check for our boys, but I doubt they're on it.

*sigh* this morning, I was so excited to get to work on chapter fifteen and possibly get it finished tonight, but alas, my brain has gone elsewhere and I can't write! *gasp!* Whatever will I do?!?! At least the show's on tonight and I get to try this amazing apple pie I just made while I watch it, but that's about it.
Well, I'm off to go pay a boring gas bill and to try to get my writing muse back... dang, where did she go? Has anyone seen my muse? She's small, sorta looks like a fairy, dressed in red and orange.... I should give her a name... then I could call to her, find out where she's hiding, this isn't nice! lol... I'm off. I'll try to be at the convo later! Otherwise I'll catch you all back here tomorrow.

As always your story is amazing, adorable and I want more! Can't wait!

Must go to bed now, please tell how the new episode was, I cross my fingers for N/G action! ;)

Oh yeah! It's National Coming Out day. And CSI just happens to be airing today. lol If only something really came of it.

Um, but yahoo forgot to mention "As the World Turns!" I understand, I guess. But Luke and Noah are AMAZING.

"Do you think he saw us?" Nick asked while looking down at Greg's hand one last time. "I mean, he seemed to be suspicious about something."

Greg (to Nick):He might have or at least suspects something. Either way hopefully Brass would be ok with it. Do you thiink we should just let him know? Or should we wait until he confronts us?

Brass: *knocks on Grissom's door* Hey, Gil you got a minute to talk?

Grissom looks up from his paper work and nods for Brass to come in.

"What do you need Jim?" Grissom asks casually.

Brass sat down across from Grissom and prepared to tell him what he saw.

Yeah, I'd stay away from the comments section of that Yahoo! page too. It's sad how some people are. They just can't leave gay people alone. It's little wonder so many stay in the closet. Also, I noticed that they only covered the American shows (or the American remakes of Brittsh shows). It also looks like JB isn't in America at the moment. He is by far the hottest openly gay actor in the world at the moment (not to mention one of the most openly gay actors).

OOoo, and loving "A La Date". Does it have a new name to coincide with "Go To Hell"? And I'm aiming to jump on the chat today. Fingers crossed (depends on my work).

Well over at the the scene that Nick and Greg are at i saw something I should let you know about. I know both of them are professionals and all but--- *sighs* Sorry. This is hard to tell you. And i want you to know I'm doing this... out of concern for them. I think i caught them kissing. Or they were going to but heard someone coming. *sighs* It wasnt like they were going at it but you know Gil, that in this profession that if what I saw or almost did was by omeone else... There would be backlash towards them. And they both have gone through too much. *sighs* Are you going ot say anything Gil or are you going to let me ramble on???

Lmao Stacy.

"No," Grissom sighs, "Are you absolutely sure?"

Brass just nods.

Grissom leans back in his chair and all he can think about is him and Sara. He didn't want Nick and Greg to go through the same thing. Plus, it would be twice as hard just because they're gay.

"Thanks for letting me know Jim. I'll have a talk with them and I promise to make sure everything is worked out."

Well just to let you all know "Go To the Bug Man" will continue later on after tonight's epiosde airs!!!!!! hehehe

Hope you all continue to enjoy!!! *hugs*

-phew!- I wasn't actually home tonight, and with original plans, we weren't going to make it home until nine or so. D: So yay!

...Today's National Coming Out Day? I didn't know that...-feels stupid-

:p Aww, love the roleplay, guys, as usual! I came home to a lot of email messages, including the new beta'd chapter for Hodges...-whistles innocently-

Yay! Thursday! And I'll be able to make it to the chat. I think. :D I don't have anything going on.

come over on the chat!!!! And :) on the lastest chapter!!!! I wont say more so I dont ruin anything, but i commented!!!! hehehe

BTW I dont know if I have said this b4 but i love your avatar!!!! hehehe

awww someone join me over on the chat on wiki for our boys!!! pretty please 1 min away!!!!

Awww, the poor boys are being outed! *gasp!* That's not good! WEll, hopefully it will end well. and everyone will be understanding. we can hope. Brass seems to be, so that's good!

As for the ep, not so good. I hate bees, and that was the surest way to give me nightmares, and the worst way to start the ep. And, sadly, Nick and Greg weren't in it together, which didn't make up for the bee. Yeah... I just don't like bees. Had one sit on my shoulder when I was younger, scared me to death.

So, with all good intentions, I'm hoping to have chapter 15 of Live and Love posted by the end of the weekened! And then it's only one more chapter to go! EEEP!

Aww c'mon guys! Remember what I told you? Us The Love fans can find subtext in anything.

Theory Alert: Notice how you don't see either Nick nor Greg for the first 15 mins of the show? Mmmhmm... coincidence? I think not! They were totally together. But then Griss called 'em in to work cuz that crazy little girl was all... blah and yeah. So they had to drop their cuddling session and get to the lab/scene/whatev. Yup. Makes sense now, don't it? :lol:

Glad to help with them plot bunnies. *tips invisible hat* hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back