The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... my... Godness... Maggs, I absolutely LOVE what your hubby said. XD It's so good to finally see a totally het. male recognize The Love! Also, loved the screencaps page, the one-shot you did for Nerrianah and I am absolutely going crazy until you post the next installment of 'The Day Before You.' :p

Anyway... hey everyone! How are ya'll tonight? I'm watching 'The Finger' on SpikeTV, even though I have S2, who could pass up Nicky in sunglasses and admitting how much he hate peanut butter? Aaaand a little N/G interaction is always cool with me.

Omg, the bird, the bird! 'Discovery channel.' XD

Oh, to whomever was asking if anyone is doing a post ALC fic, I'm working on one. It's called 'Slow Me Down', but I've only got about a page finished. Jebus, my pile of pending fics just keeps growing! :lol:

*Is shameful*

Sorry, I've had a long night. Just little stuff, nothing important. lol

We CAN still do the RPG if you want Stacy. I don't mind.

Oh, the Wiki!

*Muwhahahahahaha* Is it wrong that I keep a hawk eye on ANYONE who bad-mouths The Love? Or spread their spamming GSR/Sara ways? :lol:

Wojo, or anyone else, if you see ANYTHING that I need to delete/move/change on the Wiki, let me know right away.

awww its ok Twins *hugs* I wondered where you were!!! We can do RPG a little bit tonight.

and grrrrrrr I will argue with anyone who bad mouths our boys!!!!!

Ps ~ If you can come onto AOL IM

Thanks to maintenance, we've pushed "A La Date" to tomorrow. It will have a different name by then. We'll try to do it early enough to get a little bit done!

Why do I do these things to myself? You know, give myself 1000 things to do, when I still a another 1000 things to do... *dies* :p

Aww twins' its because we love ya both lol.... And we need to know what has happened with our lovely heroes LOL.

Oh by the way my second chapter of Ties that blind is up... Hmmm hope its good enough.... :confused:

Maggs- I LOVE what your husband said! I'm glad us Eric and George crazed females aren't the only ones who see The Love. And I love what you did with the screencaps! I just died laughing when I saw them!
Also, you're probably right about desertwind's comment not meaning to bash our boys that way, but I think we're all so used to having to defend them no matter what, that we tend to go a little overboard at times when we don't have to. *sigh* wish that wasn't true.
Can't wait for the next chapter too!

Twins- So, it's you who keeps deleting all the posts on the wiki... no wonder... I get all these messages in my email saying there are new comments but then the post's deleted so I can't read any. I can only assume the convo went bad or was headed in that direction. I know, I tend to be one of the people in those convos... just me defending the boys to the best of my abilities.

Candy- Woot! I'll go check out chapter two asap!

btw, I don't remember who was asking about where to find True Vinyl, but the official website is www.truevinyl.com. They give you a sticker that says so when you order the movie! And, at the end of the movie, right after the credits is the email address for Mistral Pictures, so if you can't find it try emailing them! mistralpix(at)aol(dot)com. Hope that helps!

Loved the pictures and the comments on your page too, Maggs. And it's great that your husband can see the love too.

Just ordered the CSI game, can't wait until it arrives and I can hear it for myself.

twins and only_true_love, can't wait for the next round with the boys, I' m excited about what will happen to them! ;)

Maggs its offical i absolutly love your first story, im reading my way through the first book I'm only on chapter 8, but oh my god its fantastic!!!

Some one who is not afraid to write long stories. Loving it... I do random, slightly long, sometimes boring lol but never dull...

Great work I'm so loving Greg he's classic, Nick lol makes me laugh, can't believe that people actuarl full for his BS. LOL

ClassiC!!!!!

Okay, Stacy and I are ready to start the next session of our RPG.

Go To The Bugman

I don't know who's supposed to start...lol. PM me Stacy, unless you want to start.

"Go To Hell" is on in 4 hours guys! I'm hoping for at least a good CSI episode, you know, in general.

woooooooohooo for "go to Hell" I've PM'd you twins but come chat w/ me "elsewhere" so we can chat.

Hopefully our boys will have some good scenes in tonight's episode!

Okay, it's your turn to start.

When we last left off, our boys had a new case at a mansion. It was a breaking and entering, and an older woman was injured. Warrick volunteered to go to the hospital so our boys could work the case. Leaving Grissom suspicious. Greg accidentally got a piece of glass stuck in his finger and Nick went to get the first aide kit out of the car.

Will Grissom find out? Will our boys be able to keep dating?

Stay tuned!

When Greg was dusting for prints on the window he accidently gets a piece of glass in his finger! :(

Greg paintenly waits as Nick leaves to go get the first aid kit from the denali!

Nick heads downstairs, and runs to the denali. A few cops were giving him awkward stares as he hurried to get the first aide kit.

When he finally found it, he began to head back upstairs. Passing a very curious-looking Brass along the way.

hmmmm Brass wonders as Nick passes him going back upstairs. "what is going one between those 2? They've been more touchy feely with each other since the go-cart case than they have been before. I better go back upstairs just to make sure Greg wasnt hurt somehow." *Brass heads back upstairs*

Meanwhile, upstairs Nick is treating Greg's finger. Once he got the piece of glass out, he put it in a small evidence bag. Then cleaned off Greg's finger and and then a bandage. Greg sat there smiling the whole time. He loved that his Nicky was so concerned when he saw his injured finger, even though it wasnt all that bad. After Nick put the bandage on and looked up at him, Greg nearly lost his breath. The look in Nick's eyes floored him! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back