The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I did that at Hollywood Video for QAF and then CSI! I spent so much on renting those DVDs. I did the same thing for Power Rangers too! I also saw Brokeback Mountain in the theaters 8 times! I've probably spent $1000 on my obsession, renting, DVDs, memorabilia, etc.

I hate it when people think that because it's the internet they can say whatever they want without consequences. Yes, I bad mouth Sandle and Snickers, but not in their board. That's rude.

Love our boys! Let's hope for a scene in "Go To Hell"! :D

desertwind said:
I love both Nick and Greg, and I hope they both have some cute girls lined up for them in S/8, especially Nick, he's the older one and could really be good with the right beautiful girl, Greg too if the right one shows up.. maybe this new girl their going to feature will have a flirty banter with one of them, but maybe she'll eyeball Warrick!

I think this is not the place to say that. desertwind, how would you feel if someone went to your Grissom/Sara thread and said: "I hope Grissom has some hot women lined up for him in season 8 (Cath, ex-mob wife, the new girl, Lady Heather...)"? Would you like it? That would be just childish and rude.

If you aren't a Love supporter, you should stay away from this thread.

Just my two cents.

Wow, so much going on while I'm away. But it's always nice to come home to a ton of posts and a lot of theories. Love to theorise myself.

I must agree to whoever said that Nicky was totally in denial in S1 hence Kirsty and the cop. But in S2 they were really hitting in! And yeah that little school boy crush Greg had on Sarah, it went away and was never more than that. But with Nicky there's always more.

Just saw Organ Grinder two days ago,Zodiac , I love that scene where Nick watches Greg. And did you notice when Sarah said to Greg that she could kiss him, he turned his head in this cute, kinda shamefull way. He looked a lot like in Felonious Monk when he had that "shameless" Eye-Sex Moment with Nick in front of Grissom. :eek:

I think I will invest some more money in my growing obsession and will buy the video game. Like some of you, I tend to become extremely obsessive about stuff and it can get really expensive. But what is a poor fangirl to do? :confused:

I couldn't agree with you all more! It gets really annoying with people on the forums at the CSI wiki, who think The Love is "eeeewwwwwww/Grosssss". And as soon as they're gone someone else pops up. And for those who haven't noticed, there is a *gasp* GSR fan out there who supports the boys, even though she doesn't ship The Love! Shocker, I know. But it's awesome, and makes me happy! lol.
Anyone who messes with my ship...watch out, I practice Tae Kwon Do, and I would love to practice on you! lol.
I may dislike other ships on the show, but, unlike other people (and like you guys) I don't go to their forum and complain, because that's just rude and dumb. I'll defend the boys until the end of time...or until I die...whichever comes first.
Zodiac- yeah, I'm obsessive about things for a long time. I was obsessive over The Net and continued to write fanfic for it until this past summer when I finally finished all old work and switched to CSI for good. I can't say how long I'll be into CSI and The Love, but I have a feeling it'll be for a long time.
And as for possessiveness, yeah, I've really got that too. Especially with the boys. I need to screen each person TPTB want to put with them to make sure they're ok with the boys. And no, none of them will be, of course, because the boys belong together! lol...*sigh* ok, speaking of the beautiful boys, I need to get back to them before Greg has a heartattack with what he's going through at the moment, and I certainly don't need OTL to kidnap Greg from me, or even contemplate it...so off I go...ttyl!
btw...let's hope tomorrow night's ep is a good one!

Ladies, its normal I'm possesive of my Greggo Nicky too, we all are- we are the fans of the love.

LOL @ that random words from desertwind. LOL. What was that all about?

Yeah Queen im with you there, now imagine what its like for real Gay, lesbian, bisexual, and pansexual indviduals.....

People get annoyed and angry at make believe characters, heavens above! What on earth would these people say about real life people.

Rergardless of your sexuality its important to find happiness and peace. So stuff what other people think. If a friend is no longer a friend, then say thanks for the memory, and now go away.....

You know what Queen, i feel exactly the same, I've posted positive comments about Sara and Gil, its so true if a person has got ZIP all to say then best keep there lips SHUT.

That is the type of person that I am, yeah i have my hang ups but then who don't? I try and treat people how I want to be treated. With RESPECT....

Once Sara is gone (I can't wait) she takes GSR, Sandle and Snickers with her. :D

I had stopped visiting the wiki page due to the hateful, homophobic, comments. Glad we have a mod who can take care of it now.

Truly spoken!

Since tomorrow, that is today (ok, let's say Thursday, I don't really know how far ahead or behind the States are) is Coming Out Day, I shout out to Nick and Greg, come out and be proud!

Just as a random note on the side, 10% of the population is gay, so there should be at least one gay character on the show, what's the big deal? Why can't they bring in a nice lesbian lab rat (to pair up with Wendy) or a gay officer that would subtlety (spelling?) flirt with the boys? Wouldn't that be great this guy flirting with Greg at a crime scene and Nick would collect evidence while listening to them?! Wow ... he would be so jealous! :devil:

That's just something I would love to see in S8 a lesbian/gay character who's not a murderer/victim/suspect.

Now I stop my ranting and go to bed.

*wave hi* and *hugsto everyone!* I missed you all!!!
grrrrrrr at nay neg. comments about our boys!!!

Twins love your new avatar and congrats to Zodiac for the 100th post (and more!!) :)

Maggs love that story!!! ;)

And now I want to buy the CSI computer game!!! Does anoyne know where its avail.????

one more thing Twins, do you still want to do the next round of role play later tonight???

I've missed the role playing game, need my fix lol...

Twins the icon is cool, wasnt to sure who they was at first, but duh! should've guessed. LOL

Thanks to everyone who read and commented on my latest story! Glad you liked it. A new chapter of The Day Before You will be up this week. :)

DesertWind's post had me LMAO. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the intent though. It was funny coming to the The Love board and seeing someone excitedly suggesting the boys get girlfriends this season LOL to me it was like seeing someone show up at a party in a costume when it's not a costume party. LOL like 'look who didn't read the invitation right!' LOL

Wojo - I hope you don't mind, but I credited you and used one of your screencaps on my new oneshot page found here:

http://msmaggs.com/oneshots.htm

Let me know if that's okay the way it is :)

A straight man speaks out! LOL I showed my husband all the screencaps from 8x2 and his response was "When you first said you were going to write Nick and Greg as a couple, I thought you were crazy, but after reading the stories the relationship is believable the way you write it. Then I watch the show and think there's no way they're a couple UNTIL someone pulls all the screencaps like that! When you see all the looks and flirting together on one page it's undeniable that they're into each other, because straight guys don't look at each other like that and we don't check out each other's asses at every opportunity." LOL there you have it, STRAIGHT from a hetero non-rabid fan's mouth.

Maggs

I don't mind at all, I post screen caps so people can use ans share them so Its cool, thanks for the credit though.

:p I have a request of you all. Nothing too important considering that I've gotten the majority, but I want, like, an explosion (no pun intended..) of N/G pictures. 'Course, I don't want anyone to get into trouble, so...:D If you could all be awesome and direct to websites or photobuckets so I can steal screencaps, that would be awesome. Mainly early seasons, cuz I seem to find 6-present very easily...

xD No rush, I think I've got enough to make my computer think for a while, but, you know, :D

Heh. Love the comments about Nick in the new game. It really doesn't surprise me, though, considering a comment he made in a previous game. In that he found a pair of lacy womens underware and then goes on to say "I wonder if these will fit me". Unfortunately the dialogue between Nick and Greg on that game wasn't much... that I remember. George and Eric did do the voices slightly flirty though (especially Eric...).

suckerforasmile said:
:p I have a request of you all. Nothing too important considering that I've gotten the majority, but I want, like, an explosion (no pun intended..) of N/G pictures. 'Course, I don't want anyone to get into trouble, so...:D If you could all be awesome and direct to websites or photobuckets so I can steal screencaps, that would be awesome. Mainly early seasons, cuz I seem to find 6-present very easily...

xD No rush, I think I've got enough to make my computer think for a while, but, you know, :D

check out this site!!! http://csi.so-phobic.com/
Hope it helps! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back