The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zodiac32 said:
And I never noticed that before but it does look like Greg is checkin' out Nicky's booty! Go Greggles! He should take a picture, it lasts longer. XD

LOL I never noticed it either until it was pointed out!! But can we blame our Greggo for doing it??? Too Bad Nick didnt catch him doing and say something!!!! :p

only_true_love said:
Zodiac32 said:
And I never noticed that before but it does look like Greg is checkin' out Nicky's booty! Go Greggles! He should take a picture, it lasts longer. XD

LOL I never noticed it either until it was pointed out!! But can we blame our Greggo for doing it??? Too Bad Nick didnt catch him doing and say something!!!! :p

XD Oh, that would be ultimate! I can just see it:

Nick: *smiles* Hey, G... whatcha doin' back there?
Greg: Oh, nothin' just, ah, checkin' out the... scenery. Yup.
Nick: Uh-huh. Riiiight. *grins and thinks to himself 'he so wants my ass!'

Wouldn't that be funny? Makes me wanna write a fic. Dang!

that would be funny!!! hehehe maybe a ref. to it in role play this coming wed.!!! no guarentees though! :) But got to love them checking out each other's asses!!! I'll say it once again~ they have never done this with another character!!! I would so love to debate another ship that involves one of our boys!!! I wouldnt back down!!!

BTW Zodiac I sent you/PM'd something that you will be giddy to know!!! hehehehe
-----------------------
Just wanted to say good night I need to get some sleep b/c I'm leaving at 9am!!! I'll be back sometime Wed. And Wed night Twins and me can do the next round of role play!:D I'll miss you all!!! *hugs*

My TV's broken! *cries*

Well, the one downstairs. The remote's broken...At least my boys aren't on ATWT today. I agreed to charge $6 to my parents account for a new remote. I hope they don't care...:lol:

You guys talked a lot last night I see. Yeah, I went to be early.

Two days until "Go To Hell." Why aren't we as excited as we were for "A La Cart?" :p Let's hope for at least one good scene with our boys!

Aww twins i dont know what this weeks storyline is about, maybe its because we all was looking forward our boys/the men on their case- and we have done that...

LOL lots of post, hmmmm a few thats it lol. What has happened? Last week we managed to go up a page and a half in two days... Its cause we haven't got A La Date.....

:p Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has to do with ALC being over. >_> Nothing that we can look forward to and freak out about. -sighs-

I'm hoping that we'll get something more to freak out about in season 8. It feels as though we've been on page 5 for a while...>_> Well, only two days, but still...

Might have something to do with OTL being gone, too. :p

EDIT: And what are the chances of that post being the first on page 6? :D -dances- Yay!

Thanks for the clips, Shacky! :D

Have you noticed that in the scene of the experiment, Greg is standing sooo close to Nick?. I wonder what Greg was doing? :devil:

alc20.jpg

It seems that Nick likes it because he turns to Greg and smiles him:

alc8.jpg

;)

"Go to Hell" could always have a random Nick/Greg scene.

Like in "Killer," "Up In Smoke" or "Poppin' Tags".

Hmm...Looking at those. Season 6 had more random/cute Nick/Greg scenes. Whereas Season 7 had mostly just GOOD Nike/Greg episodes. "Fannysmackin'," "Post Mortem" and "Fallen Idols."

I really, really, really hope that season 8 is a combination of 6 and 7. :D

Ladies it will be!!! Dont worry your cotton socks, the new season will be fine!!

The law of averages being that now or soon Sara wont be there, Nick and Greg will team up more.... Leaving Catherine and Warrick, or Warrick and Nick.... etc...

That look, hmmm welll maybe Eric has gently touched George's ass. LOL

Sorry did i say Eric - cough- meant Greg.

Oh by the way, i was surfing the a livejournal community and this poster said that even in the computer games Nick appears Gay lol....

TPTB are so in denial they need therapy.

And yes as soon as the A La date continues we will have someting to talk about.

I've read that too, candygirl , the new CSI game is supposed to have a line, where Nick talks about a Gay Bar. It seem he "heard" about it. Well we all know what that means ... :lol:

I'm actually tempted to buy that game, I was thinking about buying an older one before, but now ... well if I should buy it, I'll let you know about Nick's in dept knowledge. :eek:

I've also read that post about the new CSI computer game:

"....Apparently the first case is with Nick and it's about a gay bar. So you find some matches and he says something like "hmm, a book of matches from a gay bar, a very high class one...or so I've heard".

Oh, Nick, how could you know? :devil:

Even the game knows he's gay

I'm soo playing this video game!

Yay another fic from Maggs! So excited... must go read now! :)

I actually have the first two video games. They were pretty dang cool, but I always got stuck on the very last case and could never pass the darn thing!

Nick... gay bar? Never. :lol: :rolleyes: Oh, Nicky, you can't fool us!

So, I'm watching 'Organ Grinder', doncha just love the scene where Nick looks in on Greg while he's on the computer looking the suspect up for Sara. Nick looks so jealous. It's freakin' adorable. *le sigh* I swear, S2 will always be my favorite season for The Love.

P.S. I'm so glad she didn't actually kiss him. XD

:p You know, Zodiac, I was actually thinking WHY that wasn't in the script for Sara to kiss Greg...>_> I mean, really, if they had EVER wanted the two of them to hook up, wouldn't they have, I don't know, made that happen? -waggles eyebrows-

:devil: Oh, I'm so mean. I just...-shudders- Sandle? SERIOUSLY? Lets...Not. No. Just...No. -shakes head- No.

You know, if I wanted to make Greg into a...sex-driven ass, I'd just say that he wanted Sara until he knew nothing would happen, and then he wanted Nick, but still tried with Sara. But, I'm not going to say that because I like the idea of the two of them falling for each other earlier than that.

I DO think that Nick repressed feelings in season one, though. He got so easily pissed when it came to Greg, it seemed...Correct me if I'm wrong, though. :p

And yay, fic from Maggs!! :D

I know what you mean! Sandle just... grah, I'm not even gonna go there. Only thing worse than Sandle is Snickers. Seriously.

Yeah, I'm sure Nick was repressing his feelings for Greggles in S1, that's part of the reason he slept with Kristy, in my theory. But if you think about it, they've been playing tag for years now. One season, it's blatantly obvious that one is flirting with the other and then in the next it's reversed! Grr...

You know, I do think that Greg genuinely liked Sara, but I think he's always had feelings for Nick. He was just waiting for Nick to get over his 'I'm soooo totally not gay' stage.

Oh, c'mon... for a good ol' boy Texan, you'd think Nick would know a lot more about hunting. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back