The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoneWolfe001 said:
Soory guys if I have been awol, i am just cathcing up on some Eric news. When & why was Eric in Thailand , and was George with? :confused: :D

ps. I like the promo pic Seabird, is it my imagination or does it look like nicky is pinching greg's bottom. :eek: :devil:

Hey lonewolf it's been awhile, here is a link to the story about Eric being in Thailand click here

Welcome Mysterious_Raine , always great to have more Nick & Greg fans on board!

Welcome back then!!!!!

I love your cities name...Newcastle. Sweet. lol

That promo pic is of the entire cast I believe. Though it does look like their pretty close, plus it looks WAY better with just the two of them. And Nick can be pinching Greg's ass. :devil: It's not like there's anything to prove us wrong.

[quote
nick_greg_in_bed-1.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Your're killing me with that pic :eek:. OMG, just died & went to heaven. :D :D :D :D

twins1729 said:
YOU'VE NEVER SEEN FANNYSMACKIN! Is that what you said?

Email Loki (gregslabmouse) she might be able to send it to you. Or someone else. Unless you just want to wait for a re-run...I don't know. Whatever you want hun.
I've never seen it. I want to, wanttowantowantto, but CBS just...won't replay it (I'm TRYING to hold out...) and Spike doesn't get into season 7. D: So...yeah. And I don't know anyone to send it to me. Haha. x3

Well, when I can find Loki, I'll let her know. Hopefully Spike will start playing season 7 episodes before season 8. Maybe August. I don't know their usual schedule.

I can't wait until I'm done with my manips. You guys are going to love them. Currently I'm trying to make one where it looks like they kiss in their scene in "Slaves of Las Vegas." Totally creating a background and cutting out Nick and Greg and moving them togehter. But I'm doing it! Toodles.

If I remember right, SpikeTV usally has a CSI Labor Day marathon at which time they start the latest season. The beginning of Sept. FannySmackin has already re-aired but never know CBS might show it again.

hey guys I was just woundering, I dont watch the other two csi's... but was there a gay couple in csi miami?????? I think his name was Ryan. I dont know anything I just though heard that some where. I could be completly wrong. If there is then why cant we have Nick and Greg together?

As far as I know, there's no a gay couple in any of the three CSI shows. Sadly.

"Fannysmackin'". Best Nick/Greg subtext of the season.

(If anyone hasn't watched "Fannysmackin'" yet and doesn't want to be spoiled, please skip my post :))

We know that Nick is a sweet, forgiving guy; he visited Kelly Gordon in jail at the end of "Grave Danger". But this time Nick was SO upset over Greg getting beat up, that he couldn't control his temper:

fs1.jpg

fs2.jpg

We'd never seen Nick so angry before:
fs3.jpg

fs5.jpg

fs6.jpg

Nick wants to go to see Greg at the hospital:

fs4.jpg

I wish they'd showed that scene!

Oh, thank you twins. Any help is good help.

:3 Yay spoilers. Funnily enough, I've never seen the episode, but still manage to know the entire story. Haha.

Now, wait. It was already reaired? Where the hell was I?! I've been watching it like a hawk, and I haven't seen it reaired yet...Ack. Stupid me.

suckerforasmile said:

Now, wait. It was already reaired? Where the hell was I?! I've been watching it like a hawk, and I haven't seen it reaired yet...Ack. Stupid me.

It was re-aired back in Jan, the 11th I believe.

Seabird ,those are great caps, I was just thinking about that scene earlier where Nick lost it and hit Pig-man. And you are correct no gay couples on any CSI's Ryan is protrayed as hetro but I don't watch CSI:Miami anymore.

Great Caps !! I haven't seen that eppie yet. They are still airing season 6 over here. I do not mind the spoilers, actually i prefer them.

Yep, there are no gay couples in any of the csi shows. but there are tons of slashy ships, even crossover ships.

like wojo,i do not watch csi:m anymore. no matter how cute Ryan Wolfe maybe, just seeing Horatio Caine & his darn sunglasses upsets me.

have they ever shown greg's apartment?

Oh, god. If anyone watches The Soup on E!, he totally makes fun of Haratio and his sunglasses. But in a fun way. Cause IMO he likes CSI and doesn't like Grey's Anatomy. I remember he was talking about some current news and he said "You see Grey's Anatomy, that's what you call a good storyline." Lmao, I laughed forever.

Speaking of "Fannysmackin" - Seabird love the caps - they played the clip of Nick punching K-Fed before it aired and everyone was chanting "CSI, CSI, CSI" that was also hiliarious.

I hope they re-air it at one point. I think I may have it recorded somewhere and I'm really in the mood to watch it. :D Oh, "Grave Danger"....oooh, "Post Mortem"....oooooh, "Stalker." Lmao, yay angst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back