The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would turn away a million dollars to see Nick and Greg kiss. *sighs* I really would.

I'm gonna work on the animation-manips.

I'm trying really, really hard to make them believable and perfect. Even if I have to re-do 100 things. Though I am picky like that in the first place. lol

Or you could use the million dollars to stalk George and Eric and TPTB and force them into making Nick and Greg kiss. Heehee.

Serenity said:
Or you could use the million dollars to stalk George and Eric and TPTB and force them into making Nick and Greg kiss. Heehee.

Oh my goodness, I can see it, now. We'll have the "Make a Kiss" foundation. Where we'll sell those little hearts instead of stars for a dollar at various places.

We can get media coverage and force them to do it.

"It's for a good cause."

I'm in. I have 4 Mega Millions numbers in my pocket.

Everyone cross their fingers in hopes that I win!

I would sooooo use it to make Nick and Greg's online everything AMAZING!

Haha. I made a noise just now that I have no idea how to even begin spelling it. But it was a noise of joy (xD) nevertheless. And, oh, twins, your banner thingy thing makes me sad...And, alas, I've never ever seen that episode...

Now, go win!

Um. Man, I think of something interesting every day but by the time I get to actually posting here, I forget it. Why is that? They always seem like good thoughts at the time...D:

Lol, yeah...mysteries of the human mind.

Okay, I didn't win. *sad*

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN FANNYSMACKIN! Is that what you said?

Email Loki (gregslabmouse) she might be able to send it to you. Or someone else. Unless you just want to wait for a re-run...I don't know. Whatever you want hun.

Another promo pic:

promo.jpg

:D

Soory guys if I have been awol, i am just cathcing up on some Eric news. When & why was Eric in Thailand , and was George with? :confused: :D

ps. I like the promo pic Seabird, is it my imagination or does it look like nicky is pinching greg's bottom. :eek: :devil:

Thanks Serenity for the link, although i was not able to find the article with Eric in it. I did not know that Eric supported & was actively involved in causes like this.

Did you see the pic of Eric holding the baby - what good fatherly instincts (i hope i am not outline for saying it).

I have actually started enjoy reading N/G fics where they start a family. Its so sweet.

hello all i'm new to the forums and obssessed with nick/greg :) i used to post on here under a different name but i forgot to post due to college work lol

LoneWolfe001 said:

ps. I like the promo pic Seabird, is it my imagination or does it look like nicky is pinching greg's bottom. :eek: :devil:

Now that I look closer, he is! Nick is a boneafied "ass man". Not that I am complaining, mind you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back