The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi SpeedsDaughter!!! :D Welcome! Everyone who wants to sail this ship is welcome in the Fort!

I saw all of QOTU comments on my videos. :)

They're still taking forever on tv.com for the results of the video contest. Hopefully by morning! Toodles!

Awww Twins well im sure that you did your best. Unsure which twin I'm refering to here.. Always remember although you both share the same dna infact you both are unique in thought and feelings....

Hmm where did Grissom sneak in lol?

lil love fan- red/orange hair?!?! That's awesome! lol, those are my favorite colors that get me pumped. If I was still in highschool with a more outgoing attitude and a mom who wouldn't freakout if I did that, my hair would be red/organge! Alas, I'm looking for a professional job, and hair like that would be bad. *sigh* I guess that's where Second Life comes in, so my character can have whatever hair she wants, if only I can figure out how to change that! lol.
Twins- Glad you got my comments! I'm still thinking of getting a new account with my proper name, but that would require finding all my fav vids and putting them in my new account, which wouldn't be a bad thing, or a hard thing. But I'm lazy.
For those who care, as of right now until I become less lazy, my name on youtube is JacobGregEric. I really only got the account so that I could make comments and be able to easily find my favs and watch them over and over and over again, cause Twins, you make great vids!! lol... Someone else made one where Greg's been kidnaped and Nick is looking for him while contemplating their relationship, it's really cute! And of course, there are millions of others that are good too.
OK, I'm getting off my soapbox now. Maybe I'll watch some vids before continueing HP.

QOTU said:
lil love fan- red/orange hair?!?! That's awesome! lol, those are my favorite colors that get me pumped. If I was still in highschool with a more outgoing attitude and a mom who wouldn't freakout if I did that, my hair would be red/organge! Alas, I'm looking for a professional job, and hair like that would be bad. *sigh* I guess that's where Second Life comes in, so my character can have whatever hair she wants, if only I can figure out how to change that! lol.
Twins- Glad you got my comments! I'm still thinking of getting a new account with my proper name, but that would require finding all my fav vids and putting them in my new account, which wouldn't be a bad thing, or a hard thing. But I'm lazy.
For those who care, as of right now until I become less lazy, my name on youtube is JacobGregEric. I really only got the account so that I could make comments and be able to easily find my favs and watch them over and over and over again, cause Twins, you make great vids!! lol... Someone else made one where Greg's been kidnaped and Nick is looking for him while contemplating their relationship, it's really cute! And of course, there are millions of others that are good too.
OK, I'm getting off my soapbox now. Maybe I'll watch some vids before continueing HP.

Cough cough well if we're talking you tube... my name on there is donnab810 I have a few videos there and most if not all have the love in it...

I'm still cut up about my windows movie maker not working... I feel lost without making a video.. Ugh!!!

Oh queen keep reading I'm now up to page 460 i think and wow its goood.....

Oh and Twins- I see what you have done on the csi Wiki site. Very good, now i know ya secrets but I wont telll.....

God.. lil love fan, you’ve read that too!!! It was a heart breaking. I’ve loved every stories written by her(I’m seriously thinking that her works should be published :D) but it had never been like this. It was always happy-ending ever after and this time I think she’s trying to earn a little twisted thing. I believe Nick will be back before it would be too late, until that I’m planning to check everyday to get the fresh written GSPD #6. Ahh, I can’t wait *being restless*

And hi, QOTU I know it’s a little late. Forgive me ;) You’re learning Taekwondo, really? Wow, I’m surprised. It’s the first time I heard that other countries’ people actually learning it. I’m a Korean girl.

I don’t read Harry Potter but have been reading other novel(it’s a Paul Auster’s work and almost half done reading) but I know that giving a full attention to it abandoning our beautiful boys out of my mind is a pretty tough job :) :)

I finished Harry Potter the day after it was released. I was happy. Now my whole week has been filled nothing with youtubing and reading fiction! I'd say what it is but that would spoil the ending for people who haven't gotten to the end.

I know HP has affected my brain because I COMPLETELY forgot about CSI being on Thursday night and doing my ep summary. *gasp* I know!

Anyway I just added the episodes I did to the episode summary. I forgot to send it to you, twins, first I'm sorry! You can make any changes if you'd like. It was interesting to see the differences in ratings between me and the other person who did the episodes. I only added the ones I did, not the ones already listed. Only five episodes are needed for season 7, four as soon as I do Toe Tags.

Good luck twins ! I hope you win!

And since we are talking YouTube, my username there is criminalmindsfreak, so if I comment on any of y'alls videos, you will at least know who it is, although twins already knew that. And I too should change my name, but am also too lazy :rolleyes:.

And QOTU , the red/orange hair and pink were huge goof ups by my mom and I. You see, we dye/bleach each other's hair at home, and I wanted natural red hair, but it came out completely wrong. And the worst part was that I had to go to school the next day with that mess on my head :eek:! But, that was a few months ago, and I am just glad to be blonde again :lol:.

Yes, NEGU , I read it last night and it made me cry! I really think that she has a true talent for writing, and it would be awesome if her works were published. I just can't wait for #6! :D

Speeds- Welcome! Sorry, I forgot to say that in my last post! Welcome, welcome, welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay and the concierge is here 24/7. He looks like either Nick or Greg, depending on your preference. Or, if you like them both, you get two guys at once! hehehe...

Candy- Yeah, I just got your invite on youtube and just responded! Thanks for that! As soon as Harry gives me some free time, I'll check out your other vids that I haven't seen yet! I just got to chapter 10 a little while ago, and decided to take a break for the boys to keep Nick happy. That's awesome that you're so far ahead. You're close to finishing!

NEGU- From what I understand TKD is a big thing in the states, though I think Karate is even bigger. I could be wrong. The Grand Master that teaches at my school is Korean. He came over to the states to teach 30 years ago and has schools all over the place now. I'm loving it, it's so much fun. Actually been thinking of teaching it myself someday, but we'll see.

Lil love fan- That's awesome that you and your mom do that together. My mom would never do that. In fact, when I got into college I was debating dying my hair some wacky color between holidays but couldn't decide when to do it so that my mom wouldn't see it! lol. Yeah, I was a lot closer to my dad than my mom. I'm sure if she hadn't been in the equation he would have cared less what color my hair was. hehehe. Ah well, it's ok. I'm about to go back into Second Life and reattempt to dress myself and fix my horrible looking hair. Don't know if it'll do much good though. I'll let ya know!

CSIElizabeth- I can't believe you finished HP that soon! I know a lot of people have, but that's a HUGE book! Of course, I'm a slow reader anyway. But that's awesome, definitely gives you extra time for the boys that's for sure!

I keep hearing a lot about GSPD #5, and I've seen it, but I've never read it. Haven't read 1-4 yet either. And, judging by what you're all saying, I'm gonna have to get reading it, cause it sounds like it's really good.

Twins- I found that song I was talking about. It's Love Me When I'm Gone by Three Doors Down. Of course, I just checked youtube and someone already made a video about Fannysmackin' with it. And there's one for GSR. I suppose that doesn't mean you couldn't make one for The Love. Whatever you decide. That's the one I was thinking of.

I finished the HP book last week, <3

I have a new video being made, I have tweaked the eyes on me one, so it looks better, it should be ready soon,
Anyone know of any other cute songs I could use?

I saw that CSIElizabeth! lol

I thought, "She is just too cute!" If I do need to make changes, it'll just be the look of it. :D I still need to do "Burn Out" that you ask me to do a few weeks ago! But I'm on it. And like Wojo said, "Fallen Idols" is on this Thursday and we still need that one. Yay!

I'm twins1729 on YouTube, also. And everywhere else actually. I'm glad I've always used the same one. lol If I'm not someones friend there and you have a profile, just ask. I need more friends on there! But I do have 17 suscribers. :D

I'll add that song to my list QOTU! And I like that song and don't care if others used it. Unless it was already for The Love. I'm using a bunch of Love songs from other peoples videos to make some Power Ranger slash videos. I get good ideas. :devil:

I saw your comments too lil_love_fan! And thanks.

I hath fallen behind. Um.

All I remember is a lot of talk about youtube. Right? D: I haven't been on youtube in ages. I've been meaning to finish the first episode of QAF & finish watching videos that have piled up on me since...March, but...xD Haven't gotten around to it.

Bright pink hair! My hair's pink right now! And also short. xD I get people calling me emo all the time (though I am deeefffinitely not. =P I just look it. -smirk-)

Aaaaaaaand, I stand corrected. Note to self: Nick/Sara = nightmare. My mistake! I feel as though I should be smacked. xD

Harry Potter 7 depressed me...D: But I still had a lot of fun reading it.

It's official...I'm ten chapters into HP, went to take a quick break many (I stress 'MANY') hours ago, thought I'd check out GSPD story. I ended up reading some of her older stuff instead, working my way up to that one, and OMG...Power/Play was the most amazing story I've ever read! Still on my brain...always will be, I think. I've got an idea for a really weird fic which, not to give it all away or anything, would include the whole cast, and a match fight for a single person. Of course, it's N/G based. I was unsure if I should run with it, or crush it. Now, after reading that, though this has nothing to do with S&M or Lady Heather, I'm thinking I might go for it.
But D*mn! That was one hell of an amazing story...now I can see why you guys are all talking about GSPD, and I can't wait to get to it!
Sadly, I think I can hear Harry mumbling something from the large book sitting beside me. I think he wants me to stop typing and get back to reading about him. A bit selfish, don't you think?

QOTU said:
It's official...I'm ten chapters into HP, went to take a quick break many (I stress 'MANY') hours ago, thought I'd check out GSPD story. I ended up reading some of her older stuff instead, working my way up to that one, and OMG...Power/Play was the most amazing story I've ever read! Still on my brain...always will be, I think. I've got an idea for a really weird fic which, not to give it all away or anything, would include the whole cast, and a match fight for a single person. Of course, it's N/G based. I was unsure if I should run with it, or crush it. Now, after reading that, though this has nothing to do with S&M or Lady Heather, I'm thinking I might go for it.
But D*mn! That was one hell of an amazing story...now I can see why you guys are all talking about GSPD, and I can't wait to get to it!
Sadly, I think I can hear Harry mumbling something from the large book sitting beside me. I think he wants me to stop typing and get back to reading about him. A bit selfish, don't you think?

AWWWW Now Queen......... Harry is just excited about stuff seee... Nick is only excited about Greg being excited.... Hmmmmmm..... See? I personally am in a hard place- neither my story nor Harry is calling me... Ahhh but what can i do--- hmmm kick back and re-enter the real world for a while... Only for a while- cause its a scary place out there... Then I shall come back to Sanders'N'Stoke also to the last book of the potter.....

TWINS cant wait for your new videos... I've downloaded a trail version of Sony Vegas- its ok... i think ... its easy to use, but i need to be able to view the material.. Yay for the songs though- poo for the video... So my quest- just like Harry in the goblet of fire... My quest will go on.....

Newbies--- HELLO.- Welcome to our side of the world.. It is nice safe and well full of maleness in the form of Nicholas Stokes and a youthfull Gregory Sanders....

hmmm- story idea!- We also at the fort discuss many issues surrounding the two said men. Mainly hair product's hair styles.. the love.... the video's.... our passions and of course the curse of .....TPTB.......( evil crackling laugh)

We also at the fort- cherrish each other by giving support. Just like our Men are a family so dear newbies we are too.. Without the mess of course....

Oh and im nearer to be having that avatar.. So stay tuned lol.. The Love is alive in all of our hearts, it beats its own tune... Love can not die, for it is eternal.. Love is our life...... :p

QOTU- Yup, it was a feat. I got the book July 21st, read it from 2:00 PM-12:00 AM (break in between to do dishes) and then I slept for five hours and read from 5:30 am till 8:30 am. I had to work that day and I wanted to finish. I think I finished book five in two days. I'm a quick reader. And yes, Harry wants you to come back and finds out if he lives or not!

Twins- Awwww sweetie you're making me blush lol. Your comment reminds me of what my mom used to say to me. May she rest in peace until I get up there and give her a piece of my mind! lol. I thought I wrote out Double Cross and I panicked when I couldn't find it, but then realized the paper was in an old textbook lol. Thank God I remembered. I watched the episode two freaking times already! Though too much Nick and Greg is never a bad thing, no no no! I'll do Fallen Idols this week and I'll rewatch Toe Tags tomorrow morning on CBS innertube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back