The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
twins1729 said:
Lmao, that Sara/Hospital idea is good.

This guy is going to hit on Greg so bad, that Greg can't help but say yes to him!

OKAY, IT'S DECIDED!!!!

I'm writing fiction today! lol

I have soooo many stories that I need to finish (out-side CSI world too!)

Oh, yeah QAF is an american version. Your version was more of a mini-series. Ours copied first several episodes and then came a completely different show.

Dude i helped ya lol...that brings a big :lol: :D- I'm glad to help... Anytime... Personally I've got lots of stories on my hard drive.. Just need to post them.

I come up with ideas. :devil:

Yay! Other people are writing.

Off the top of my head I have...let's see...1, 2, 3, and now 4 stories I need to finish.

Oh, sweet. I have the first chapter of one, but I was going to use it for The Greg Files challenge, but we're not doing that anymore. So at least one chapter will be posted by me tonight! lol :D

I post all of my stories on nickandgreg.com and csi-forensics.com.

QAF ones at bjfic.net and PR ones at fanfiction.net. (Thought I'd let you know where I belong to!)

I might add some more to fanfiction.net in the future, but I'm not sure yet.

I'll be adding some more of candygirls things to the WIKI later, anyone need to me link to their fanfiction, just let me know!

I love my banner twins!!! hope i do this right the first time!!!

[image]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/twins1729/Banners%20and%20Other%20Art/GIFH7.gif [/image]

Stacy, hun. Please don't double post. :) I don't want you to get in trouble. You can edit your post all you want up to 24 hours after you post it.

I'll PM you about the banner! Hopefully we can get it working! :)

Also, we NEED more votes for the Top 10 Nick/Greg episodes! Here's the LINK to vote!

EDIT:

I just read this full episode summary for A La Cart, it is not confirmed, but here is was it says for what we want to know.

Meanwhile, Nick and Greg investigate the decapitation of Peter Bastille. They visit a go-cart track where the young man had been racing the day before. When they get a list of the race results, they discover that Peter had consistently beat 19-year-old Rodney "Hot Rod" Anderson. Nick goes to talk to Rodney and notices that he is wearing an Army Ranger belt--a belt that belonged to Peter Bastille.

If you want to read the entire thing, just click on CSI Files in the banner of Talk CSI.

Better late than never I guess.

Serenity said:Just today I was reading an interview with James Marsters about how much he loves the British show Torchwood (I know there are some fans on this board - I'm squeeing at the spoilers already) and how great it is that it's so open and fluid regarding sexuality, and he mentioned how freaked out American audiences still get with same sex relationships, and how he loves that the UK audience are so much more interested in and accepting of seeing gay characters on screen.

Being in the UK myself, I really can't comprehend why US stations (especially CBS) get so freaked out by gay characters. The sky is NOT going to fall in if two guys kiss on primetime.

TPTB, are you reading this? Let Nick and Greg get together, for goodness sake. You might even gain a whole new demographic.

*frustrated*

Firstly, let me join you with the squeeing. I'm loving the spoilers coming out about Torchwood. Just watched the entire series and... *happy sigh* ...my fingers are crossed for more Jack/Ianto. Man that show can do fanservice.

Australia doesn't have that big of an issue, either. Sure there are some very conservative groups around *points in general direction of Federal Government*, but much of the general public doesn't care. There are moments though...

I really do hope TPTB read this board. They might wake up to the fact that S7 was disliked a lot, and will go back and fix the mess they're making of CSI.

Next - Twins, great to see that you're putting up the episode guides. Been a long time coming, and very hard work. Are you going to stick the names of everyone that worked on each page on them? Just wondering.

Clarrisani said:
Next - Twins, great to see that you're putting up the episode guides. Been a long time coming, and very hard work. Are you going to stick the names of everyone that worked on each page on them? Just wondering.

Yes, I actually have listed who did each season at the bottem of the page. :) So everyone will know who's done the hard work.

twins1729 said:
Yay! Other people are writing.

Off the top of my head I have...let's see...1, 2, 3, and now 4 stories I need to finish.

Oh, sweet. I have the first chapter of one, but I was going to use it for The Greg Files challenge, but we're not doing that anymore. So at least one chapter will be posted by me tonight! lol :D

Ahh stories, I've got a few posted.. Trying for ideas for the arc into the third story. Yeah i know instead of starting like most people who do short stort stories first- I jump right in.... Hmmmm I need ideas.. Anyone??

As I'm talking about stories and etc- has anyone noticed that considering the world has more than say 5 people in it - that the LOVE fans seem to belong to all of the same sites lol........

Twins- I looked for your story on WMTDB... couldn't find it... Hmmm sorry my bad! :( :(

Yeah, that was my bad sorry. My little brother was hogging my time. He's leaving for a few days today, so I was trying to spend time with him.

It's actually very complicated to add my story because they're on my laptop and I have to hook it up to the Internet. Some websites don't work on my laptop so I email it to myself. Then I go on another computer to do it and that's just a lot of work.

I promise I'll try to do it tonight! :)

Awww sweetie- hay its ok. That happens unfortuantly its called Life... Sometimes Life stinks. Other times it smells as sweet as roses on trees.

Hmm have you configured your laptop correctly? What system is it running.. Have you accidently blocked some sites via your firewall??? or something like that...

Dude i understand about emailing stories. I dont have a printer so to print out my first story, I had to email it... Then go to the library and pay out £2.20 for the book. Hmmm thats about $4.45 to print it out... It was well worth it thought.. Guess gonna have to do that with all of my stories as well lol. My co- workers and friends wanted to read it... So they did.

LOL- a few of them who are older than me actuarly blushed at the gay sex scene. Now i dont think that it was that good. Then again even vangough was critical of his masterpeaces... Not that I'm talented. :(

More spoiler for info for ep 802:

Meanwhile, Nick and Greg investigate the decapitation of Peter Bastille. They visit a go-cart track where the young man had been racing the day before. When they get a list of the race results, they discover that Peter had consistently beat 19-year-old Rodney "Hot Rod" Anderson. Nick goes to talk to Rodney and notices that he is wearing an Army Ranger belt--a belt that belonged to Peter Bastille.

Wojo said:
More spoiler for info for ep 802:

Hey, I posted that earlier! JK, it's nice to read over and over and over and YAY!

I don't think I've ever been as excited for September, or should I say October since that's when 802 should air right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back