The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

*happy sigh at pictures*

Please keep me updated on what's happening, everyone! I really want to know what happens with Nick and Greg in the finale. After all, I have to wait until November to see the episode... if they show it this year.

Oh, and just so you know, I've got most of the basic plot outline done for the RR. Just smoothing over a couple of details and sorting out the rules and I'll post them to WMTDB.

Now, I have a class to teach... and school photos... joy! :(

EDIT: And, from the sounds of it, we once again got screwed over.

2. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Guess who figured out she actually CAN record on her VCR? I hate technology. So I cancelled my recording in the other room and I can record here. But I can watch CSI even though it appears we got screwed.

3. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

We always get screwed. They never show Greg in the finale because it would take everyones attention away from what's going on. I really should send them the Australian ratings so that TPTB can have solid evidence that the highest ratings here are the Greg centric episodes...

Now my fingers are crossed for season 8 and hoping they actually give us some moments! After all, The Love fan base is growing...

4. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol the little bit of Greg they did have took my attention away from the ep (as always :rolleyes: ) I was watching intently then it was like *drool over Greg* then "Oh! Sara. Danger. Right..." *more drool over Greg* then "what's the ep about again?"

This is what happens when I don't expect to see him at all, then he just pops up outta nowhere :lol:

ok, shutting up now :)

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Well, we can't complain that much I guess. Greg was actually in the episode, even if only briefly.

And just as an aside, does the word 'Chat' ring any bells to anyone? I'm getting lonely at the Wiki.

6. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Hellllooooo people :D Look Look I'm using my new avitar thank you sooo much for that Twins it was soooo sweet and all the posters and everything ... well done and thank you :)

Yes so I just wanted to come on here quickly to let you all know that I am still alive *waves* I've been bogged down with stuff and exams so (as you can see) I'm not going to be on here much untill the exams are over. But I just had to quickly come on and say hi and that I miss you all and I've been having major The Love withdrawl symptons ... so I made my first ever video last night its called Dead (as in the song) or CSI Greg Sanders Dead (I know I should have been revising but shhhh :D) Its on youtube and the Greg Files and I'm loading it onto WMTDB as we speak. Its a Greg video primairily but it does have Nick/Greg in it. I hope its good I was just so happy I finally made one :lol: (oh and don't be put off by the begging its not like that for long lol).

Okay enough of advertising my video :) With the Greg thing on CSI yeah I know I agree that there just worried his hotness will detair from the episode :lol: but honestly not they realise that if they give us more Greg then it will imunise us (however slightly) like a Greg vacination of Greg :D And they should try doing the same for The Love :devil: Give us more damit MORE !!!!

7. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Hehehe, I agree with that. xD It'd work for me. I'd stop complaining if we got more, but, then again, isn't that exactly what they don't want? -shrugs- Still. I'd just be happy with more Greg.

Anyway, I actually...liked...the finale. It didn't turn out as crappy as I expected, despite the fact there was little Greg. I just wanna know what happens..stupid 'to be continued' episodes....grr..

Now, am I allowed to link to photobucket from here? If not, how small does the picture have to be in order for me to...not...get in trouble...? A friend of mine (who, I might add, isn't even crazy about these two) made something for me the other night, and I feel the need to share it with you all.

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Sorry guys. My internet was being evil last night. You know, one of those problems that you can usually fix and when you can't you get frustrated...Then when you try in the morning you can fix it with one try! *Grrr*

So, what's the Miniature Killers name.....? What....was....it....? *thinks*

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was NATALIE!!! MY. FREAKIN'. NAME!

Shut up CSI! I'm not damaged or broken!!! lmao

I got a real kick out of that.

Anyone else not caring if Sara dies *raises hand and prepares to count others*

Speaking of that, if the rumors are true. I blame Jorja for the "To Be Continued..."

If I only got one Greg scene I'm gonna say after Grissom said that the MK was doing the same thing to him (with someone he loved) and they all looked confused. I'm gonna say that Greg looked at Nick and NO ONE is taking that from me. lol

Not one of them looked more concerned over the other...except for Grissom.

Um...what else?

Next season better have a whole LOT of Nick (and), Greg, and Warrick. Angst or not. This season was for Catherine and GSR. Season 6 had a ton of Brass (and Sofia for that matter).

Even episodes about Greg (The Fannysmackin' Era), he didn't seem to be in them a lot.

We haven't have REAL Warrick angst in forever, and Nick angst since GD. Except for Gum Drops and that episode with the daughter, but that's NOT enough.

Okay, I'm done.

Let's wait until September....

(At least I have Ghost Hunters and Power Rangers Operation Overdrive to tide me over, or I'd go crazy.)

PS - Yes you can link to photobucket.

9. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Yay!

-raises hand- Seriously, you should've heard me. My aunt was laughing at me for hating Sara so much. At the end, I was so excited that she might be dead, and then, nope, she wasn't. I haven't been so excited for someone to die on a TV show since Keppler. x3

Nowww... manip...
    And manip background 800x600

So the background, she was searching through pictures through Google, and I said it'd be hilarious if someone used one of the pictures (the one that's in the middle of the background - originally Jorja Fox) as a manip, and, alas, she did so. xDD I love how Eric's in women's clothing. I feel proud - I didn't even have to do persuading to get her to make either of them, she just said she wanted to...

10. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

When it showed sara under the car, I heard the song, "Ding Dong The Witch is Dead". I was really happy.Is that...a bad thing? Being so happy about someone dying? :O Because if it is, I feel no remorse :devil:

Natalie, we all know you're perfectly metally stable. If anyone here is insane, it would most likely be me. Sanity is vastly overrated. Just like being on the light side, remember, come to the dark side, we have cookies :3

11. loki

loki Lab Technician

Nice manips :D

*looks around* Am I the only one mortified that Sara is in danger?...

*almost afraid to admit she likes Sara more than Nick...*

Sorry I missed the Wiki chat, I was pretty knocked up on pain killers last night, and they knocked me out almost right after that post :lol: strong little buggers they are.

I need to rewatch it and take it more seriously, the only things I remember are Greg, and Sara under the car, lol. No more painkillers until I watch it again...

Lol Twins I thought of you when I heard her name. I was like "of course Twins wants to kill Sara" lmao.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

edited because I'm stoopid :eek: :eek:

At least N/G were in the same room together!

Nick: "I've got a VIN number"

Greg: "Give me the first six"

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

You're not alone, Twins. Everybody on CSI boards, agrees over the team's (lack of) reaction in the scene where Grissom tells them all about him and Sara. Besides, I've watched the clip of the "revelation" scene on grissomandsararomance.com several times, and I think you're right; Greg definitely looks at Nick !! :D .
    And I'm also glad that neither of our boys overreacted in that scene; I mean, it's obvious they both care about Sara, but just like a friend would do... ;) And that's good for our ship.

Look what I've found on the "Ratings: CSI vs Grey's" thread:

From Zap2it.com:

Grey's beat CSI season finale last night with 14.0/22. CSI got 12.5/20. However, the rerun of "Fallen Idols" (a heavy Nick/Greg episode), beat the last minutes of Grey's .

Very telling, don't you think?

Next season CSI needs to move on and a major shake-up..So, how about this beatiful, sexy and hot couple?: ;)

[​IMG]

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That is true I noticed Greg's eyes dart in Nick's direction more than once in that scene, and visa versa.
    I'm pretty sure Sara will survive and this buisness with her contract is just a publicity stunt. CSI has to do something to boost it's ratings, my solution: Kill GSR and give us some real "LOVE"!!

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

You guys freakin' crack me up!

I was seriously (and I'm saying it) laughing my ass off.

Now, I DO like Sara. I just like Greg, Nick and Warrick more.

I'd rather her die than those three and probably Grissom. Don't really care about Catherine...I'm just saying.

NICE manips. I got all gushy when I saw them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.