The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I just set up an account there over the last week or so in order to participate (and now moderate) the RR. It wasn't until after I registered that I realised how I should have written my name *smacks head against keyboard* Such is life.

As it is, everyone should start thinking about if they want to take part in the round robin. I'm going to be setting down a word and time limit for each chapter, and will also have to make the final decision on the basic plot and setting of the story before we begin.

Now, having said that, I'm thinking between season 1 and 2. Anyone else got any suggestions? Or ideas they would like to throw around. I make the final decision, as I said, but that doesn't mean that the idea can't be someone elses. Could even be a mix of ideas. All I know is this - it's going to be a 'getting together' story, and a case file story.

Start throwing around those ideas, people!

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

I think I have an account on WMTDB... maybe... *looks around* I better find out before RR :lol:

I've been working on my own Nick/Greg fanfic but I've lost my motivation to finish it *sighs*

I was really looking forward to this weeks eppy, but I just found out I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled this Thursday, all FOUR, now I'm not looking forward to Thursday so much :lol:

This weeks better be a damn good episode to make me feel better!

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

What's up Maloki!

You do have an account. We were chatting when you signed one up, remember? You didn't know how to do it and I told you. Depends whether or not you remember your name and password though.

I want to see the finale, but I KNOW we'll be disappointed as Love fans, but the actual GSR/MK plot might be interesting. We'll see...

As for the plot in the RR. I was think something along the lines of them first getting together (it can be REALLY fictional) in season 1. Then if we do more RR's, we'll do ones for every season, and they all don't have to connect.

4. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Sounds good to me. Now we just need to work out around which episodes it should go between, and what cases the characters can be working - I want to include Grissom, Catherine, Warrick, Sara, Jim and a few of the others in this, too.

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Yeah, of course. There's no way we can't use other characters. No OC's though, because other writers may not like them.

Now, we could do it right after "Who Are You?" and celebrate The Love's first extreme slashy moment and have it continue through the rest of the season. Maybe each writer can do an episode after that and if we have more than *thinks* 17, I think, we can have some do after the season.

What do you all think??

6. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

I can understand about OCs, even though the one I created is just pure comic relief. But oh well, I'm curious about the finale though, I hope it isn't a cliffhanger, I freaking hate those...>_>

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Another possibilty is Table Stakes, where we have the whole understanding looks going between Nick and Greg about Sara. I've also had an idea of one of the lab rats ending up a suspect in one of the cases, forcing Greg into an awkward situation. Who the lab rat is will have to be decided by the writer of that chapter - and not in chapter 1 or 2.

And I don't think it should be a chapter for each episodes - it restricts what the writer can and can't write about. I say go original - make up our own case, set it between episodes. Gives us more freedom.

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well...whenever we start, we'll hit every good episode/case.

And yeah, people can do whatever they want. If they want to write about an actual episode, or if they want to create their own episode.

Hey, CSI's on tonight. Who's excited *sarcasm*?

I hope it's better than we're expecting it to be.

9. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

At the moment I'm fighting a sinus headache and stomach ache so I'm not even sure if I'm excited. I'm not excited at the prospect of choosing between two finales tonight. I'll ask the parents if I can tape one in the front room and watch it later. My stepmom is usually watching TV though, but we watch the same thing at 9:00. She just can't change the channel or it'll mess with the recording.

10. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

I'm only excited for finding out who the mini-crime scene guy is. I've cone to the conclusion that, due to the plot, there's not going to be any decent scenes between Nick and Greg, so...yeah. But, being that this is the newest episode I'm going to get for the next, what, three months, I'm pretty sure I'll do my best to enjoy what I can.

I just hope it turns out better than Miami's finale did...If nothing else, I just hope this finale's realistic... :(

11. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

*whimpers* I've got a feeling that when I get around to putting all the RR information, rules and plot outline up on WMTDB, I'm going to be hated.

I'm hoping for at least one scene between Nick and Greg in the season finale. I can't wait til it airs so everyone can tell me how it all pans out. I'm getting a little tired of all the rumours and infighting within the CSI fandom.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

A scene with Nick & Greg would be nice but I'm not counting on it. In fact I'm not counting on seeing much of Greg at all. So I have mixed emotions about the finale.

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Well, it is a going thing for Greg not to show up in the season finales, and if he does only for a brief moment. Look at Way To Go - we only had two scens in the hospital. One at the very end with the group (so wish Nick and Greg had hugged), and one right before Ellie showed up at the hospital when Greg was on 'watch Jim' duty.

14. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yeah, I'm very excited too :rolleyes: [insert sarcasm here]

I guess we'll be lucky if we get one Nick/Greg scene tonight *crosses fingers*

Some pics to cheer us up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Aww thanks for the cheer up! I am going to have to try my hardest not to come here and be spoiled by the LV spoiler thread! I already asked my stepmom if I could tape my show and she said yes but she has the television at 10:00 for her show, which, of course, is fine. I'll be watching the other show I taped. So I get to watch CSI! Yay! I can do my summary.

Three hours to go for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.