The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Twins, love my new icon. No I haven't been being lazy, I promise, just a lot of life stuff to deal with and take care of lately.... And Twins, I'm working on those clips, should hopefully have them to you by this afternoon, and I'm thinking of anything else. Trying to update my LJ, have new pics of the kiddies, and talking about the RR over at WMTDB, and there was something else, but I cannot remember for the life of me....

Kelly

:D OMG! Twins! The pictures, icons, *squeals with fanboyish glee* So amazing! Please, please, please can I use them on my guild? Please?

Twins you did a awsome job thanks so much for the icon I hope to use it soon. I love all the epospdes you mentioned.
Chasing The Bus
Dead Ringer
Rashomama
Fallen Idols
The Hunger Artist
Scooba Doobie Doo
Bad Words
Stalker

But stalker had to be number 2 or 3. I was really hoping we would see anoter scean like that in the end of the last epidode, TGTBTD. Where someone would tell Nick that there were flyers being sent out about how he saved the man. Then Nick would look at the person ( I would make it Hodge becuase, he would say it) and he would say it better not be Greg doing that he should have leared from last time :).

ANYONE is welcome to use the wallpapers for anything (Nickfangirl).

PS - To those of you who don't have avatars yet, when you get to 100 posts you can. Some of you are really close.

I don't even think Shacky has that scene from Unfriendly Skies because I asked her and never got it. lol It's a rare one!

Speaking of the nominated episodes, I'm gonna add some more.

Chasing The Bus
Dead Ringer
Rashomama
Fallen Idols
The Hunger Artist
Scooba Doobie Doo
Bad Words
Stalker
Fannysmackin'
Post Mortem
Grave Danger

Lastly, thank you Shacky! And thanks to everyone else for the nice commments!

Clarrisani said:
Just letting everyone know I'm starting to tinker with the rules for the Round Robin. Once everything is set I'll create a thread in the Fan Fic section of WMTDB so we can start sorting out who gets what chapter and kick this thing off.
Oh, yeah...May I add that I don't have an account there, forum-wise at least...nor do I know how to mess with the thingy....I really should be asking shacky...-feels stupid-

Well, your name has to have capitals in it. Make it SuckerForASmile. Click on "Forums" then "Login/Register."

Use that name, fill in a password, re-type the password, then your email. Then hit registere. :)

It should tell you what to do after that.

OooOOooO

You have EYE SEX! And it looks stunning on you!

They're the firsts to do it! I was just thinking about that scene having visited the YoBling thread and them claiming eye sex. Not that I don't believe it. I just think Nick and Greg are better at everything.

twins1729 said:
Well, your name has to have capitals in it. Make it SuckerForASmile. Click on "Forums" then "Login/Register."

Use that name, fill in a password, re-type the password, then your email. Then hit registere. :)

It should tell you what to do after that.

-breath in- thankyouthankyouthankyou. Appreciated much.

So I just spent thee hours working on a N/G background last night...I never knew that working on a Windows 98 was so...evil. -shudders- An hour just to get the text to work out? Argh.

I'm faithfully keeping track of my posts so I can use my lovely avatar, but of course I will pace myself. I have to decide between watching two season finales Thursday night! CSI or Supernatural. Tough call.

Ugh! Why did they have to be on at the same time? However, I coooould so politely ask my daddy if he can tape it for me in the front room. My stepmom wouldn't be able to watch tv at 9:00 though unless she watched CSI in my room with me. Oh boy. I really wish my VCR worked. There's always youtube.

If we do a second round of the round robin, can I join? I want to wait until I'm really good at making sure I have the CSIs' profiles and I finish these three in progress stories.

If you want to join this RR, you could just wait until the end for your turn. That way you can read so many chapters before you write so you'll get an ideo on how to do it.

I still have to watch TGTBTD. lol I keep putting it off. I'll just have to sit down and watch it today. *chants Nick's name and hot hot he is*

Speaking of loving Nick. I just made a new cast video and boy-oh-boy do I have a TON of Nick. I was telling loki that moments like that make me realize how much I do love him. Which is nice.

You're very welcome suckerforasmile.

For those of us who love Eric (myself included) I have this oh so hot photo from a USAToday interview.

Warning: this pic may cause drooling, sweating, rapid hearbeat, and fainting due to it's intense hotness!!

view at you own risk

Woo! *fans self as heart beats* would it be extremely bad if I fainted in my school's library *looks* Probably. That boy is too hot for his own good. He may be surpassing George! Okay maybe we won't go that far.

Twins, that sounds like a good idea, thanks! I just have to actually sign up lol.

And it's lovely!

*egads* You're using my avatar too. *blushes*

You know...there's nothing hotter than George or Eric....except for George/Eric!!!! (or Nick/Greg) lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back