The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I wish I could help. It would get me more contributions and everything, but I'm not sure if I even care anymore. And I'm not about to help other ships, definatley.

Any page that already organized was probably done by me. I'm serious. lol

I've asked several times if I could be a moderator. It would be so much easier for me to delete pages and move pages, and not have to listen to a higher power. But it seems like as soon as CSI makes something for the fans, they just pull it away and abandon it.

Look what they did to whoiskeppler.com.

Nothing surprising there. Those connected to CSI don't really care about the fans anyway - been proven on multiple occasions. And yet they brag that they're connect. Yeah. Right.

I'm not really a Nick/Grissom shipper, but little sis is. And since she's been betaing my stories all these years, I do owe her. *sighs*

Hey, you know what we should do? Crash a meeting of TPTB while they're planning season 8. Take the wishlist with us, write it all up on their whiteboard, then refuse to leave until they sign a contract stating that they willl meet obligations like more Warrick and Greg, and less GSR. And definitely a case with Greg and Nick working alone together.

AGREED!

I mean, I understand (okay, maybe I don't) if TPTB don't want to encourage Nick/Greg shippers, but seriously...Soooo many fans agree they have great chemistry as friends. Someone on the YoBling page was saying things she wanted for s8 and she said "Nick and Greg in the same room together." I just laughed. lol

So yeah, a case with them ALONE is something a LOT more fans that they think want.

BTW - Don't worry, I've helped out ship's pages that I truely hate. :D

Just so long as it wasn't GSR - that page is a mess. I'm helping out with Grissom/Sanders/Stokes at the moment... god they need a better name.

Exactly. Even if Nick/Greg never becomes canon, and I doubt it will, those two have excellent chemsitry. That's what made season 2 so great, all their interaction. It just worked, and I always hung out for those scenes. Now it seems that TPTB are trying to keep them as far away from each other as possible.

When you think about it, they're really the only two that has never worked a case alone. And there has to be a good reason for that. And I'm not counting that TPTB don't like The Love. Grrrrrr.....

Hey, I think you still need to make a link to the GSS page on the main relationship page. Where the list is. Unless it's already there and not alphabetical.

I'll double check that later. If it's not there, I'm most certainly going to add it. The creator of the page seems to have vanished. And speaking of creators, I've almost got the rules finalised for the RR. Just need to double check them with someone, and write the first chapter. Will do that once reports are complete - which is next week. I've been writing student reports the whole time I've been posting today. This has been my break.

And I'd love to ask TPTB why Nick and Greg have never worked a case alone together. I am curious if it's because the others don't trust them not to get hurt/kidnapped and are protective of them, but the two guys can look after themselves.

Well, good! I helped give you breaks! I'm stoked about the RR! I almost forgot about it!

The creator is Heidianna, and a mod is investig8, which I became friends with and she has seemed to vanished also.

I think Nick and Greg could work really well together. As characters at their job. Saying that, I don't understand why Grissom doesn't pair them up. Unless he knows something about them.

That's what a lot of fans are going to think if they're kept apart. Is that they're being kept apart for a reason. And that's just as bad as putting them together.

When I write fics I play with the fact that Grissom and Ecklie both know about Greg and Nick, and that's why they don't let them work cases alone together. So it does come in handy for us writers. But it's just so frustrating to watch.

We should put a poll or questionaire out to the fans to see if they want Nick and Greg to work a case together, and what their theories are as to why they haven't yet. It would be interesting to see what non-The Love fans think about it all.

I know.

It would be great if they were even non-ship fans, then they'd really have an open mind. Maybe someone who does similar work. So they know the ins-and-outs of the field and could come up with a good explanation as to why they're obviously kept apart.

That would be really good. There has got to be some valid reason why two CSIs would be kept apart. It can't be because of rank, because Nick is third in charge behind Catherine and Grissom, and Greg has worked cases with Sara before. Where could be put a question like that, though? In the main CSI:LV thread?

That's good. Like: "Why are Nick and Greg kept apart?"

Realisitcally, as CSI's why don't they work together. Don't think about Eric or George or any of the actors, but Nick and Greg as real people.

Or, we don't even have to say Nick and Greg.

But "Why would two CSI be kept from working together." Something that makes it so unobvious, so they won't give us homophobic reasons.

No, we should say Nick and Greg. Save confusion. Maybe "Why haven't Nick and Greg worked together yet? Your theories". Just point out that Nick and Greg haven't yet worked a case, and ask what theories people have behind it. And if anyone makes a homophobic comment, point out its not about that but rather that these two CSIs haven't been given a chance.

That's good. We could do General CSI or CSI: LV, either one.

But we have to point out that as CSI's not actors. Why would they be kept apart.

And that every other combination has worked together (even GSR and they ARE dating). So if Grissom's keeping them apart for that reason, he's a hypotcrit.

Hopefully people can come up with good reasons that we haven't even thought of.

Well, our opinion is bias because a) we're fans of The Love, and b) be like either one or both of the characters and/or the actors. So it'll be good to open it up to other fans just to see what they think.

So, you wanna do this, or should I?

Hmm, you're the English teacher. Sound smart. lol

Of course our opinion is bias, becuase we automatically think it's because they're together or like each other. Maybe Grissom doesn't think they can take a case seriously if they work together. lol

Where should we do it, General or LV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back