The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Warrick and Greg, that's differnt.

I love YoBling, it's my second favorite. I actually like GSR, but not that much at all. I like Cuff'Em Brass and Sofia. If I'm getting detailed, I like Handy and Hondy. With the lab rats. Just to keep them away from our boys!

Nick/Greg for me. ONE OTP!

Wojo said:
I love that first promo pic, the looks on their faces is like they are thinking "Look what we are doing behind everyone's back" They both have that knowing look almost like they are keeping a secret from everyone else (which they are both on and off set)

Did you all know that Eric went to Thailand this week for U.S. Campaign for Burma? there are photos at Eric Szmanda web and on the Greg/Eric pic thread. Don't you love a guy who does charity work for the good of others?

I think those promo pics are very interesting because Eric wasn't one of the regulars yet ;)

And Eric with the baby, could he look more adorable?

I love Eric with the baby. It was so small! And I'm loving his new haircut.

I'm a multi-shipper myself. Nick/Greg is my #1 CSI ship, but I do follow other ships. I like YoBling, Sandle, Cuff'em, Texas Hold'em, CatNip, and various others. I like Nick/Grissom, Greg/Grissom, Warrick/Greg, and Nick/Warrick/Greg, and I'm quite partial to Nick/Greg/Grissom. I've liked the occasional Nick/Greg/Sara too. I used to like GSR. I love Butterflied. But the way they've been shoving it in our faces since Way To Go has turned me right off that ship.

And it is interesting that there are promo pics of Eric and George from season 1. I hadn't actually seen that second one before. It's almost a candid shot while setting up the first one.

I am also a multi-shipper but only ones that include Greg. Of course my main ship is "The Love", I also like Grissom/Greg, it was the first CSI slash I ever read and I still read it and sometimes write it. I like Catherine/Greg but I'm not all that devoted to it. I've always hated GSR but now it's even worse since like Clarrisani said, they have shoved it down our throats ans it seems to overshadow everything else and it has made me dislike Sara which is why I no longer like Sandle. And Warrick/Greg does not work for me either.

Well anyway I think it's sweet of Eric to go to Thieland, and that baby was just so small it's head fit in the palm of his hand. The promo pics are intresting because TPTB chose to use Nick & Greg as apposed to Nick with someone who was a regualr cast memeber but I'm glad they did.

Shame they didn't keep it up, really. I still say there is some sort of conspiracy theory going that is keeping Eric and George from attending things together, being in the same photo or even the same scene these days. "CSI: The Experience" is the first time I've seen them in a photo together for a while. And TPTB refuse to let Nick and Greg work together. When two actors have such great chemistry, then TPTB should use it instead of overusing two actors who do not.

I have been thinking the same thing Clarrisani ,I just get that feeling that maybe TPTB know about the whole Nick & Greg fandom and the rumors about Eric & George and they want to put an end to it somehow. They are so afraid that something like this could hurt ratings that they force them apart and into sneaking around.

I had actully read a rumor on line that said George had to make Eric move out of his home or Nick would not have survived Grave Danger, I don't know if this is true but it was about that time that Eric bought his own house.

I just came across that very same rumour a couple of hours ago. And I find it interesting that George keeps showing up with that same woman every time a new rumour about him and Eric starts circling, yet claims to be single. Very interesting, that.

And the irony of the thing is that I doubt that CSI would lose ratings if one of the characters was revealed to be gay. In fact, here in Australia the episodes with the highest ratings are those that feature Greg as a main character, and even higher if he and Nick share a scene. We're big Nick/Greg shippers here, methinks. It's only our government thats conservative.

twins1729 said:
Yup, Bobby Dawson (and the actor who plays him, Gerald McCullouch) is gay. :D

I had kinda sensed it, but never gave it much thought.

OO Greg with the baby is soooo cute, he looks like a natural born father :D

Wait, what rumor? George had to make Eric move from his house or Nick would've died? Where did you hear that?

I can never find a good source for rumors. It's alwasy someone else who heard it from a place or someone else. I understand that's what makes a rumor, but I'm never sure.

Though it's fun when I find non-CSI fans talking about them.

Didn't Grey's beat "Living Doll" in the ratings, but "Fallen Idols" beat the last few mintues of Grey's when it aired.

Sometimes it's seems that CSI does like us, but they don't was us to get too happy.

nickfangirl said:

Wait, what rumor? George had to make Eric move from his house or Nick would've died? Where did you hear that?

I saw the rumor on Yahoo news when searching for George Eads and it gave me another option to click for news which said: George Eads Eric Szmanda gay and that's where I found it, read it here

I agree TPTB only give us bits and pieces of Nick & Greg working together probvably because they know fans want it and feel they need to give us something, even if it's one short scene.

It reminds me of Roswell and the possible UFO cover up, the more you try to cover something up and lie about it the more people insist on knowing and wanting more. Why bother?

It's nice to know other people search that. lmao

A lot of people think that CSI might end soon. It's inevitable it'll end eventually, but hopefully not for a few seasons. I definately see WP - and maybe some others -leaving the show and it not being as popular because of that.

I think it would be awesome if George and Eric were the only main characters on the show by season 11 or something. Maybe by then we'll get the action we deserve.

I like to pretend the reason Nick and Greg never work together is because Grissom found out about their 'secret relationship' and doesn't let them work the same cases because of it. *sigh* my own little dream world :rolleyes:

I know I should say those pics of Eric are adorable and cute because he's holding a baby, but... doesn't he look damn sexy in a sleeveless shirt? :lol:

WHOA!!! I read that they made out at a party?! OMFG! I demand paparrazi photos of such a situation! "It seems like over the years it's a steady escalation of openness. First, it's the 2003 Emmys where George and Eric arrive together and are affectionate. Second, it's the making out at the Emmy's Party, which is very bold for them. Even in Vegas they don't show obvious PDAs. The closest was an Absolute Vodka Party in Dec 2003 where ppl saw them sneaking off to corners but weren't obvious."

gregslabmouse said:
I like to pretend the reason Nick and Greg never work together is because Grissom found out about their 'secret relationship' and doesn't let them work the same cases because of it. *sigh* my own little dream world :rolleyes:

Yeah but Grissom obviously has no problem working with Sara and their secret relationship! Talk about double standards! IMO that so-called romance is killing CSI.

And

nickfangirl we'd all love Pararatzzi evidence of them making out, I honestly don't know how it hasn't happened unless TPTB dish out a lot of cash to prevent it. :(

Yeah but Grissom obviously has no problem working with Sara and their secret relationship! Talk about double standards! IMO that so-called romance is killing CSI.

Yeah, no kidding, not to mention every other ship out there. TPTB are too busy following Grissom and Sara around hoping for them to do something that could be considered 'romantic' to even care what any other character is doing... you can say I'm being over-dramatic, but honestly, thinking back on the last few episodes the only thing I can remember not related to GSR is Greg's sadistic laugh, was there much more than that?

Sorry, being grumpy today... anyway, random icon :p

eric31.png

he's so cute ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back