The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seabird that is awsome, thank you so much for posting the pic's way to fowllow the evidence ;) I LOVE IT LOL. twins1729 thanks for making that site way to go I think i is awsome. I hope CBS will look at it.

Seabird in what scean in Killer did Nick check out Greg's ass? can you post a pic please :)

I'm happy you all like it.

Now...anyone can go and add to it. It's a wiki page.

I put myself in charge (If I can do that, lol).

Upload your fan videos, post your fanfiction.

I think I'm going to make a small forum-type thing and maybe a page for quotes and fan art.

Again, you can post it yourself or you can email me if you want me to do it for you.

The link to the main relationship page is here.

I'll have to go visit it...I was disapointed in so little Greg last night - Way too much Keppler and I am so glad he is gone!

Nick's an ass man! No kidding, we already knew that and we know it's Greg's ass he's into. :devil: :devil:

Hey guy's I have a question, was there a episode where Nick grabed or slapped Greg's ass and aksed him a quetion..... let me know if that happend or if I just had a really wierd dream.

thanks lots guys :)

No never happened...but I sure wish it did.

I am seeing quite a few people saying Nick & Greg should not be a couple...opposing forces? We need to take charge.

Some one said something about Scooba Doobie do?

Well here is a line from it that was my siggy at FF for a long time:

NICK: Something on your mind, Greg?

GREG: No. I heard about your case. Sounds interesting.

NICK: Yeah. You want to make yourself useful, drop this off at trace.

(NICK hands the container with swab within to GREG. GREG looks at the suit.)

NICK: Must be some kind of soap. Robbins got me halfway there.

GREG: Bet it's liquid dishwashing soap.

(GREG turns to leave and is nearly to the door with NICK stops him.)

NICK: Yeah? State your source.

GREG: Well, you know I used to do a little diving myself actually. Belize,
Maui, Great Barrier Reef ... Okay, maybe I took that one a little too far. But
the point is, that these rubber suits aren't very easy to put on. Neoprene and
skin need a little romance to get together. And a capful of liquid soap works
like a charm.

GREG: So, you check this safety valve?

NICK: Sealed closed.

GREG: And what about the pressure gauge?

NICK: Hose melted. Catherine found it at the base of the tree.

GREG: It's 3,000 psi; that tank was full.

NICK: Guess it's like anything pressurized. These things blow for one of two
reasons: Too much air or too much heat.

(NICK stops as it hits him. He looks at GREG. GREG looks back at NICK.)

NICK: You just made yourself useful, my friend.

GREG: (smiles) Yeah?

NICK: Oh, yeah.

GREG: How?

It was on the link that Twins provided a few posts up, the cbs.com message board. They wern't saying it to me just to Twins post about Nick & Greg.

I know what you mean Wojo, but I explained it clearly enough I hope. I said that we don't bash other posts so if you don't like it leave. Or something like that...:)

More about CSI: WIKI.

Fans can add whatever they want to a ton of CSI fan pages.

Character and actor bios, videos, a ton of stuff.

There was a particular relationship page and I hurried and made one for Nick and Greg so it would be up there quick.

I want everyone to add to it.

Fiction, videos, quotes, pictures, fan art, I think I'll even make a mock-forum.

All will be explained when you look around.

You can find the link to Nick and Greg at the Relationship Page.

Take a look around the entire site. There might be some other things that you want to add that aren't about Nick and Greg.

I was think that maybe seabird could add the pictuers that were posted of Nick touching Greg's chest and then looking at his ass, then mention Nick saying he's a ass man and the chest coment, about subtex. On the WIKI page, it was really good and then all the other people will see it to when they vist. Maybe more people will open there eye's and see it if they have pictuer and quote proof.

I hope that all made scens what I said. What do you guy's think.

p.s. There is also a really really good fanfic I have read. But it is not posted at WMTDB and State of mind. I really think it has been over looked it's called "healing" and this is the web site

It dose have non con in it so if you are sensitive to that then I warn you. But the story is really really will writen and it is one of the best chareter writen story's I have read. I hope you guy's will check it out.

Edited to remove link to fanfic that had an NC-17 rating.

I went on the CSI WIKI thing and I squeeled at the Toxic Love video for Nicky and Greggo. I was wondering if anyone agrees that CBS is leading up to a romance like they did for GSR, Like when Sara came out and said to Gil "I'm not ready to say goodbye". I think that at the end of Season 7/Beginning of Season 8 they will reveal a relationship between them.

NickyandGreggo said:
I was think that maybe seabird could add the pictuers that were posted of Nick touching Greg's chest and then looking at his ass, then mention Nick saying he's a ass man and the chest coment, about subtex. On the WIKI page, it was really good and then all the other people will see it to when they vist. Maybe more people will open there eye's and see it if they have pictuer and quote proof.

I hope that all made scens what I said. What do you guy's think.

p.s. There is also a really really good fanfic I have read. But it is not posted at WMTDB and State of mind. I really think it has been over looked it's called "healing" and this is the web site

It dose have non con in it so if you are sensitive to that then I warn you. But the story is really really will writen and it is one of the best chareter writen story's I have read. I hope you guy's will check it out.

Edited to remove link to fanfic that had an NC-17 rating.

It is against board rules to post links to fanfics that are rated above PG-13. You can say where they are, but you can't link to them.

GregForNick said:
I went on the CSI WIKI thing and I squeeled at the Toxic Love video for Nicky and Greggo. I was wondering if anyone agrees that CBS is leading up to a romance like they did for GSR, Like when Sara came out and said to Gil "I'm not ready to say goodbye". I think that at the end of Season 7/Beginning of Season 8 they will reveal a relationship between them.

"according to an interview with Naren Shanker, he states that the thing with Warrick and Catherine is going to resurface". So GSR is canon; likely, Cath/Warrick will be canon too...That just leaves...Nick and Greg!
:D :D :D

Twins, I've been trying to upload those pics on the CBS WIKI page but since I'm a complete computer illiterate, can you help me please?. I'll PM you :)

I've just joined the CSIWiki, I'm 'MissSerenity' over there. I'd urge everyone who cares about the love to join up and work against the homophobia that is sadly appearing in the comments on the Nick and Greg relationship page.

Lets prove that the love is strong!

I just joined too, I got to keep wojo. However on the discussion boards I am known as leggoMygrego. I noticed there are some negative remarks as well. And Twins I added something to the top of the page that might turn the haters away, hope you don't mind. If so feel free to delete it.

Problem is anyone can edit the page, is there a way to stop that from happening, in case someone decides to sabatoge us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back